Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1920 was a Wednesday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1920. It was the 46th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 303 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,856 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,952 days or 32.72 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,214 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 26, 1952.
If a dog named Tigga - a Great Pyrenees breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 491 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tigga will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tigga will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Robert Brown
- 1938Gordon Lightfoot
- 1943Lauren Hutton
- 1958Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio
- 1959William R. Moses
- 1964Ralph Garman
- 1972Lorraine Pascale
- 1994Raquel Castro
- 1994Ruby Jane Smith
- 1999Julia Buencamino
View the complete list of November 17 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1503Bronzino, Italian painter (d. 1572)
- 1612Dorgon, Manchu son of Nurhaci (d. 1650)
- 1868Korbinian Brodmann, German neurologist and academic (d. 1918)
- 1934Anthony King, Canadian-English psephologist and academic
- 1943Lauren Hutton, American actress and producer
- 1959Terry Fenwick, English footballer and manager
- 1969Jean-Michel Saive, Belgian table tennis player
- 1973Alexei Urmanov, Russian figure skater and coach
- 1984Park Han-byul, South Korean actress
- 1986Luis Aguiar, Uruguayan footballer
View the complete list of November 17 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 474Emperor Leo II dies after a reign of ten months. He is succeeded by his father Zeno, who becomes sole ruler of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1603English explorer, writer and courtier Sir Walter Raleigh goes on trial for treason.
- 1777Articles of Confederation (United States) are submitted to the states for ratification.
- 1800The United States Congress holds its first session in Washington, D.C.
- 1811José Miguel Carrera, Chilean founding father, is sworn in as President of the executive Junta of the government of Chile.
- 1820Captain Nathaniel Palmer becomes the first American to see Antarctica. (The Palmer Peninsula is later named after him.)
- 1933United States recognizes Soviet Union.
- 1939Nine Czech students are executed as a response to anti-Nazi demonstrations prompted by the death of Jan Opletal. In addition, all Czech universities are shut down and over 1200 Czech students sent to concentration camps. Since this event, International Students’ Day is celebrated in many countries, especially in the Czech Republic.
- 1947The Screen Actors Guild implements an anti-Communist loyalty oath.
- 1982Duk Koo Kim dies from injuries sustained during a 14-round match against Ray Mancini in Las Vegas, prompting reforms in the sport of boxing.
View the complete list of November 17 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jason Martin, Thierry Hazard, Goldust, Robert "Stewkey" Antoni, Mike Douglas, Allen Funt, Pérez Prado, Jerry Colonna, Jacqueline Bisset, Nimal Mendis.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 17, 1920.
Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th November 1920 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 5, 1911. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +102. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 28, 1904. Your incompatibility score is -117. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1100. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 17, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 322nd day of 1920
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 46th Wednesday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 303 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 35,856 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,952 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.72 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,214
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 26, 1952
- Age in dog years: 491 dog years old using a Great Pyrenees breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 5, 1911 (+102)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 28, 1904 (-117)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1980 – Rina Aiuchi, Japanese singer; May 16, 1966 – Celia Ireland, Australian actress; February 10, 1984 – Kim Hyo-jin, South Korean actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,782