Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1920 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1920 was a Wednesday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1920. It was the 46th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1920 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 153 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,006 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,002 days or 32.86 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,219 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 26, 1952.
If a dog named Cornflake - a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 461 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cornflake will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Cornflake will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Robert Brown
- 1938Gordon Lightfoot
- 1944Lorne Michaels
- 1945Roland Joffé
- 1966Kate Ceberano
- 1967Tab Benoit
- 1976Diane Neal
- 1983Harry Lloyd
- 1988Eric Nam
- 1994Emmanuelle Vera
View the complete list of November 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1878Augustus Goessling, American swimmer and water polo player (d. 1963)
- 1926Robert Brown, American actor
- 1935Bobby Joe Conrad, American football player
- 1942Bob Gaudio, American singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (The Four Seasons)
- 1944Tom Seaver, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1948East Bay Ray, American guitarist (Dead Kennedys)
- 1949John Boehner, American businessman and politician, 61st Speaker of the United States House of Representatives
- 1966Richard Fortus, American guitarist (Guns N' Roses and Love Spit Love)
- 1985Sékou Camara, Malian footballer (d. 2013)
- 1986Fabio Concas, Italian footballer
View the complete list of November 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1183The Battle of Mizushima.
- 1856American Old West: On the Sonoita River in present-day southern Arizona, the United States Army establishes Fort Buchanan in order to help control new land acquired in the Gadsden Purchase.
- 1869In Egypt, the Suez Canal, linking the Mediterranean Sea with the Red Sea, is inaugurated.
- 1876Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky’s “Slavonic March” is given its premiere performance in Moscow, Russia.
- 1962President John F. Kennedy dedicates Washington Dulles International Airport, serving the Washington, D.C., region.
- 1968Viewers of the Raiders–Jets football game in the eastern United States are denied the opportunity to watch its exciting finish when NBC broadcasts Heidi instead, prompting changes to sports broadcasting in the U.S.
- 1982Duk Koo Kim dies from injuries sustained during a 14-round match against Ray Mancini in Las Vegas, prompting reforms in the sport of boxing.
- 1983The Zapatista Army of National Liberation is founded in Mexico.
- 1988The National Revival Day - in Baku, Azerbaijan SSR, a demonstration starts against the Soviets, the perceived ignorance of the inflaming tension around Nagorno-Karabakh. The demonstration forcibly dispersed 17 days later would become the largest of its kind held in the USSR
- 1993In Nigeria, General Sani Abacha ousts the government of Ernest Shonekan in a military coup.
View the complete list of November 17 historical events.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17, and 1920 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Candice Night, Dina Spybey, Amanda Marchant, Chris Curtis, Chris Messina, Barbara Bates, Ryōtarō Sugi, Robert Duncan McNeill, Phill Jupitus, İzel Çeliköz.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 17, 1920.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th November 1920 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 5, 1911. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +102. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 28, 1904. Your incompatibility score is -117. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1100. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,980 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 56,913 times in the year 1920. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 17, 1920. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 322nd day of 1920
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 46th Wednesday of 1920
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 153 days
- Age on next birthday: 99 years old
- Days since birth: 36,006 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,002 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.86 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,219
- Next full moon: June 17 at 08:32:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 26, 1952
- Age in dog years: 461 dog years old using a Wirehaired Pointing Griffon breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 5, 1911 (+102)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 28, 1904 (-117)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,980 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 56,913 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 10, 1979 – JoAnna Garcia, American actress; August 3, 1966 – Brent Butt, Canadian actor, producer, and screenwriter; October 12, 1955 – Joe Raiola, American comedian, journalist, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,893