Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1923 was a Saturday and it was the 321st day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 58 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,276 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,161 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Rance Howard
- 1940Luke Kelly
- 1947Steven E. de Souza
- 1948Ian Sutherland
- 1955Yolanda King
- 1959William R. Moses
- 1978Rachel McAdams
- 1978Zoë Bell
- 1982Hollie Smith
- 1984Park Han-byul
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1887Bernard Montgomery, 1st Viscount Montgomery of Alamein, English field marshal (d. 1976)
- 1905Astrid of Sweden (d. 1935)
- 1925Charles Mackerras,American-Australian oboe player conductor (d. 2010)
- 1935Toni Sailer, Austrian skier and actor (d. 2009)
- 1963Randy Black, Canadian drummer (Annihilator and Primal Fear)
- 1973Bernd Schneider, German footballer
- 1973Eli Marrero, Cuban-American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1977Paul Shepherd, English footballer
- 1981Sarah Harding, English singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (Girls Aloud)
- 1982Yusuf Pathan, Indian cricketer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1183The Battle of Mizushima.
- 1292John Balliol becomes King of Scotland.
- 1820Captain Nathaniel Palmer becomes the first American to see Antarctica. (The Palmer Peninsula is later named after him.)
- 1871The National Rifle Association is granted a charter by the state of New York.
- 1885Serbo-Bulgarian War: The decisive Battle of Slivnitsa begins.
- 1933United States recognizes Soviet Union.
- 1939Nine Czech students are executed as a response to anti-Nazi demonstrations prompted by the death of Jan Opletal. In addition, all Czech universities are shut down and over 1200 Czech students sent to concentration camps. Since this event, International Students’ Day is celebrated in many countries, especially in the Czech Republic.
- 1947American scientists John Bardeen and Walter Houser Brattain observe the basic principles of the transistor, a key element for the electronics revolution of the 20th century.
- 1988The National Revival Day - in Baku, Azerbaijan SSR, a demonstration starts against the Soviets, the perceived ignorance of the inflaming tension around Nagorno-Karabakh. The demonstration forcibly dispersed 17 days later would become the largest of its kind held in the USSR
- 2000A catastrophic landslide in Log pod Mangartom, Slovenia, kills seven, and causes millions of SIT of damage. It is one of the worst catastrophes in Slovenia in the past 100 years.
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Angela Lansbury, Mille Petrozza, Bettye Swann, Kenny Baker, Brooke Satchwell, Robert Fuller, Ron Eldard, Clint Holmes, Jessie Mae Hemphill, Terry Rossio.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 17, 1923.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 18, 1967 – Maria Bello, American actress and singer; June 16, 1975 – Heather Peace, English actress and singer; March 14, 1959 – Tamara Tunie, American actress, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 953