Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1923 was a Saturday and it was the 321st day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 359 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,340 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,163 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Soupy - a Scottish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 396 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Soupy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Soupy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Lee Strasberg
- 1920Gemini Ganesan
- 1925Rock Hudson
- 1930Bob Mathias
- 1945Roland Joffé
- 1955Yolanda King
- 1959William R. Moses
- 1969Ryōtarō Okiayu
- 1972Kimya Dawson
- 1978Rachel McAdams
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1835Andrew L. Harris, American general and politician, 44th Governor of Ohio (d. 1915)
- 1905Mischa Auer, Russian-American actor and singer (d. 1967)
- 1916Shelby Foote, American historian and author (d. 2005)
- 1920Gemini Ganesan, Indian actor and director (d. 2002)
- 1938Gordon Lightfoot, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1944Tom Seaver, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1947Steven E. de Souza, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1949John Boehner, American businessman and politician, 61st Speaker of the United States House of Representatives
- 1952Cyril Ramaphosa, South African businessman and politician, 7th Deputy President of South Africa
- 1983Viva Bianca, Australian actress, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1511Henry VIII of England concluded the Treaty of Westminster, a pledge of mutual aid against the French, with Ferdinand II of Aragon.
- 1800The United States Congress holds its first session in Washington, D.C.
- 1855David Livingstone becomes the first European to see the Victoria Falls in what is now present-day Zambia-Zimbabwe.
- 1863American Civil War: Siege of Knoxville begins – Confederate forces led by General James Longstreet place Knoxville, Tennessee, under siege.
- 1869In Egypt, the Suez Canal, linking the Mediterranean Sea with the Red Sea, is inaugurated.
- 1885Serbo-Bulgarian War: The decisive Battle of Slivnitsa begins.
- 1962President John F. Kennedy dedicates Washington Dulles International Airport, serving the Washington, D.C., region.
- 1982Duk Koo Kim dies from injuries sustained during a 14-round match against Ray Mancini in Las Vegas, prompting reforms in the sport of boxing.
- 1993In Nigeria, General Sani Abacha ousts the government of Ernest Shonekan in a military coup.
- 2000Alberto Fujimori is removed from office as president of Peru.
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Letizia Ciampa, Marta Eggerth, Phyllis Fraser, Billy Reeves, David Denman, Abigail Breslin, Daniel Adair, Lisa Lampanelli, Saša Tabaković, Sheila Matthews Allen.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 17, 1923.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1904 – Wilfred Pickles, English actor and radio host (d. 1978); January 7, 1988 – Hardwell, Dutch DJ and producer; May 24, 1967 – Steven Shane McDonald, American bass player and actor (Redd Kross, Off!, and Green and Yellow TV).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,245