Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1923 was a Saturday and it was the 321st day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 268 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,431 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,166 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Aires - a Akita breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 474 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Aires will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Aires will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Fenella Fielding
- 1935Toni Sailer
- 1943Lauren Hutton
- 1944Danny DeVito
- 1944Gene Clark
- 1951Stephen Root
- 1973Andreas Hedlund
- 1974Berto Romero
- 1982Lucy Durack
- 1985Bea Saw
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1753Gotthilf Heinrich Ernst Muhlenberg, American clergyman and botanist (d. 1815)
- 1790August Ferdinand Möbius, German mathematician and astronomer (d. 1868)
- 1923Aristides Pereira, Cape Verdean politician, 1st President of Cape Verde (d. 2011)
- 1928Rance Howard, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1942Bob Gaudio, American singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (The Four Seasons)
- 1948Ian Sutherland, Scottish singer and member of Sutherland Brothers and Quiver.
- 1951Dean Paul Martin, American singer, actor, and tennis player (Dino, Desi & Billy) (d. 1987)
- 1953Babis Tennes, Greek footballer and manager
- 1969Jean-Michel Saive, Belgian table tennis player
- 1977Paul Shepherd, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 474Emperor Leo II dies after a reign of ten months. He is succeeded by his father Zeno, who becomes sole ruler of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1800The United States Congress holds its first session in Washington, D.C.
- 1810Sweden declares war on its ally the United Kingdom to begin the Anglo-Swedish War, although no fighting ever takes place.
- 1811José Miguel Carrera, Chilean founding father, is sworn in as President of the executive Junta of the government of Chile.
- 1858Modified Julian Day zero.
- 1947American scientists John Bardeen and Walter Houser Brattain observe the basic principles of the transistor, a key element for the electronics revolution of the 20th century.
- 1953The remaining human inhabitants of the Blasket Islands, Kerry, Ireland, are evacuated to the mainland.
- 1962President John F. Kennedy dedicates Washington Dulles International Airport, serving the Washington, D.C., region.
- 1967Vietnam War: Acting on optimistic reports that he had been given on November 13, U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson tells the nation that, while much remained to be done, “We are inflicting greater losses than we're taking..We are making progress.”
- 1973The Athens Polytechnic uprising against the military regime ends in a bloodshed in the Greek capital.
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jimmy Rogers, Lyle Lovett, Olivia Colman, Ahmed Zaki, Rossana Podestà, John Lilley, Lance LeGault, Rachel Ward, Steve Stevens, Jam Master Jay.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 17, 1923.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 18, 1929 – Jack B. Sowards, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2007); March 15, 1953 – Kostas Bigalis, Greek singer-songwriter; July 31, 1982 – Jeff DaRosa, American singer and banjo player (Dropkick Murphys and The Exit).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,190