Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1923 was a Saturday and it was the 321st day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 211 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,488 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,168 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Merri - a Belgian Malinois breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 474 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Merri will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Merri will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937Peter Cook
- 1955Yolanda King
- 1964Ralph Garman
- 1966Sophie Marceau
- 1967Ronnie DeVoe
- 1967Tab Benoit
- 1973Andreas Hedlund
- 1973Leslie Bibb
- 1994Emmanuelle Vera
- 1999Julia Buencamino
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1878Grace Abbott, American social worker (d. 1939)
- 1920Gemini Ganesan, Indian actor and director (d. 2002)
- 1952Ties Kruize, Dutch field hockey player
- 1955Dan Schnurrenberger, American canoe racer
- 1960RuPaul, American drag queen performer, actor, and singer
- 1966Kate Ceberano, Australian singer-songwriter and actress (I'm Talking)
- 1968Sean Miller, American basketball player and coach
- 1975Kinga Baranowska, Polish mountaineer
- 1983Ioannis Bourousis, Greek basketball player
- 1986Fabio Concas, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 474Emperor Leo II dies after a reign of ten months. He is succeeded by his father Zeno, who becomes sole ruler of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1558Elizabethan era begins: Queen Mary I of England dies and is succeeded by her half-sister Elizabeth I of England.
- 1777Articles of Confederation (United States) are submitted to the states for ratification.
- 1869In Egypt, the Suez Canal, linking the Mediterranean Sea with the Red Sea, is inaugurated.
- 1957Vickers Viscount G-AOHP of British European Airways crashes at Ballerup after the failure of three engines on approach to Copenhagen Airport. The cause is a malfunction of the anti-icing system on the aircraft.
- 1973Watergate scandal: In Orlando, Florida, U.S. President Richard Nixon tells 400 Associated Press managing editors “I am not a crook.”
- 1993In Nigeria, General Sani Abacha ousts the government of Ernest Shonekan in a military coup.
- 1993United States House of Representatives passes resolution to establish the North American Free Trade Agreement after greater authority in trade negotiations was granted to President George Bush in 1991.
- 2000Alberto Fujimori is removed from office as president of Peru.
- 2013Fifty people are killed when Tatarstan Airlines Flight 363 crashes at Kazan Airport, Russia.
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this Pistachio? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rebecca Budig, Bill Berry, Fred Turner, Leila Lopes, Trish Keenan, Jenny Owen Youngs, Gloc-9, Norman Blake, Katia Dandoulaki, Franco Corelli.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 17, 1923.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1941 – Jane Merrow, English actress, producer, and screenwriter; May 21, 1976 – Aditi Gowitrikar, Indian model, actress, and physician, Mrs. World 2001; May 17, 1914 – Robert N. Thompson, American-Canadian chiropractor and politician (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,157