Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1923 was a Saturday and it was the 321st day of the year 1923. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 172 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,162 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,157 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Robert Brown
- 1929Gorō Naya
- 1930Bob Mathias
- 1935Toni Sailer
- 1940Luke Kelly
- 1944Gene Clark
- 1955Yolanda King
- 1972Kimya Dawson
- 1980Isaac Hanson
- 1984Park Han-byul
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1755Louis XVIII of France (d. 1824)
- 1921Albert Bertelsen, Danish painter and illustrator
- 1926Robert Brown, American actor
- 1927Fenella Fielding, English actress
- 1942Lesley Rees, English endocrinologist and academic
- 1973Alexei Urmanov, Russian figure skater and coach
- 1973Eli Marrero, Cuban-American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1975Kinga Baranowska, Polish mountaineer
- 1983Ioannis Bourousis, Greek basketball player
- 1984Amanda Evora, American figure skater
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 794Japanese Emperor Kanmu changes his residence from Nara to Kyoto.
- 1292John Balliol becomes King of Scotland.
- 1800The United States Congress holds its first session in Washington, D.C.
- 1810Sweden declares war on its ally the United Kingdom to begin the Anglo-Swedish War, although no fighting ever takes place.
- 1820Captain Nathaniel Palmer becomes the first American to see Antarctica. (The Palmer Peninsula is later named after him.)
- 1939Nine Czech students are executed as a response to anti-Nazi demonstrations prompted by the death of Jan Opletal. In addition, all Czech universities are shut down and over 1200 Czech students sent to concentration camps. Since this event, International Students’ Day is celebrated in many countries, especially in the Czech Republic.
- 1968British European Airways introduces the BAC One-Eleven into commercial service.
- 1979Brisbane Suburban Railway Electrification. The first stage from Ferny Grove to Darra is commissioned.
- 1989Cold War: Velvet Revolution begins: In Czechoslovakia, a student demonstration in Prague is quelled by riot police. This sparks an uprising aimed at overthrowing the communist government (it succeeds on December 29).
- 1997In Luxor, Egypt, 62 people are killed by six Islamic militants outside the Temple of Hatshepsut, known as Luxor massacre (The police then kill the assailants).
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this Kamias Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Les McKeown, Harry Shum, Jr., Erwin Schrott, Jimmy Young, Manolo Escobar, Michael Douglas, William Castle, Eyjólfur Héðinsson, George Miller, Tim Dog.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 17, 1923.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 31, 1940 – Robert Morris, English actor; October 7, 1966 – Sherman Alexie, American author, screenwriter, and producer; April 11, 1983 – Jessica Burciaga, American model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 884