Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1928 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1928 was a Saturday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1928. It was the 46th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1928 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 60 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,908 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,303 days or 30.95 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,148 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 26, 1960.
If a dog named Edmund - a Chow Chow breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 466 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Edmund will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Edmund will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1897Frank Fay
- 1901Lee Strasberg
- 1947Steven E. de Souza
- 1951Dean Paul Martin
- 1960Jonathan Ross
- 1966Sophie Marceau
- 1972Kimya Dawson
- 1976Brandon Call
- 1983Harry Lloyd
- 1985Bea Saw
View the complete list of November 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1923Bert Sutcliffe, New Zealand cricketer and coach (d. 2001)
- 1925Charles Mackerras,American-Australian oboe player conductor (d. 2010)
- 1934Jim Inhofe, American soldier and politician, 32nd Mayor of Tulsa
- 1959William R. Moses, American actor and producer
- 1973Eli Marrero, Cuban-American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1975Roland de Marigny, South African-Italian rugby player
- 1976Diane Neal, American actress
- 1980Isaac Hanson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Hanson)
- 1985Panbanisha, American bonobo (d. 2012)
- 1986Nani, Portuguese footballer
View the complete list of November 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Rosalie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1603English explorer, writer and courtier Sir Walter Raleigh goes on trial for treason.
- 1796French Revolutionary Wars: Battle of the Bridge of Arcole: French forces defeat the Austrians in Italy.
- 1855David Livingstone becomes the first European to see the Victoria Falls in what is now present-day Zambia-Zimbabwe.
- 1876Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky’s “Slavonic March” is given its premiere performance in Moscow, Russia.
- 1911Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Incorporated, which is the first black Greek-lettered organization founded at an American historically black college or university, was founded on the campus of Howard University in Washington, D.C.
- 1967Vietnam War: Acting on optimistic reports that he had been given on November 13, U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson tells the nation that, while much remained to be done, “We are inflicting greater losses than we're taking..We are making progress.”
- 1968Viewers of the Raiders–Jets football game in the eastern United States are denied the opportunity to watch its exciting finish when NBC broadcasts Heidi instead, prompting changes to sports broadcasting in the U.S.
- 1970Luna programme: The Soviet Union lands Lunokhod 1 on Mare Imbrium (Sea of Rains) on the Moon. This is the first roving remote-controlled robot to land on another world and is released by the orbiting Luna 17 spacecraft.
- 1983The Zapatista Army of National Liberation is founded in Mexico.
- 1993In Nigeria, General Sani Abacha ousts the government of Ernest Shonekan in a military coup.
View the complete list of November 17 historical events.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17, and 1928 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Michael Robinson, Chief Tahachee, Asif Ali, Channing Tatum, María Conchita Alonso, Brian O'Halloran, Alec Guinness, Eden Riegel, Marco Sison, Nico Minardos.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 17, 1928.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th November 1928 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 2, 1911. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +119. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 19, 1930. Your score is -123. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1175. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,869 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 60,696 times in the year 1928. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 17, 1928. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 322nd day of 1928
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 46th Saturday of 1928
- Next same calendar year: 2040
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 60 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,908 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,303 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.95 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,148
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 26, 1960
- Age in dog years: 466 dog years old using a Chow Chow breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: August 2, 1911 (+119)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 19, 1930 (-123)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,869 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 60,696 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.XI.MCMXXVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 24, 1993 – Ryo Ryusei, Japanese actor; October 1, 1990 – Hazal Kaya, Turkish model and actress; July 4, 1964 – Mark Slaughter, American singer-songwriter and producer (Slaughter and Vinnie Vincent Invasion).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,922