Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1929 was a Sunday and it was the 321st day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 28 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,114 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,088 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Mischa Auer
- 1935Toni Sailer
- 1942Martin Scorsese
- 1947Robert "Stewkey" Antoni
- 1958Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio
- 1959William R. Moses
- 1972Kimya Dawson
- 1980Isaac Hanson
- 1994Raquel Castro
- 1999Julia Buencamino
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1769Duchess Charlotte Georgine of Mecklenburg-Strelitz (d. 1818)
- 1793Charles Lock Eastlake, English painter, historian, and academic (d. 1865)
- 1919Kim Heungsou, northern Korean painter (d. 2014)
- 1922Stanley Cohen, American biochemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1947Inky Mark, Chinese-Canadian educator and politician
- 1958Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, American actress and singer
- 1960RuPaul, American drag queen performer, actor, and singer
- 1961Robert Stethem, American soldier (d. 1985)
- 1982Lucy Durack, Australian actress and singer
- 1987Craig Noone, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1183The Battle of Mizushima.
- 1777Articles of Confederation (United States) are submitted to the states for ratification.
- 1831Ecuador and Venezuela are separated from Gran Colombia.
- 1858Modified Julian Day zero.
- 1947The Screen Actors Guild implements an anti-Communist loyalty oath.
- 1950Lhamo Dondrub is officially named the 14th Dalai Lama.
- 1957Vickers Viscount G-AOHP of British European Airways crashes at Ballerup after the failure of three engines on approach to Copenhagen Airport. The cause is a malfunction of the anti-icing system on the aircraft.
- 1969Cold War: Negotiators from the Soviet Union and the United States meet in Helsinki, Finland to begin SALT I negotiations aimed at limiting the number of strategic weapons on both sides.
- 1973The Athens Polytechnic uprising against the military regime ends in a bloodshed in the Greek capital.
- 2013A rare late-season tornado outbreak strikes the Midwest. Illinois and Indiana are most affected with tornado reports as far north as lower Michigan. In all around six dozen tornadoes touch down in approximately an 11-hour time period, including seven EF3 and two EF4 tornadoes.
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this Davao Pomelo Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dina Spybey, Ismail Yassine, Bobbie Eakes, Bryton James, Bobby G, Warner Baxter, Brett Claywell, Tanuja, Ann Flood, Buddy Greco.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 17, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 23, 1965 – Roger Avary, Canadian director, producer, and screenwriter; March 25, 1947 – Elton John, English singer-songwriter, pianist, producer, and actor; December 9, 1968 – Kurt Angle, American wrestler and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,118