Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1935 was a Sunday and it was the 321st day of the year 1935. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 59 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,257 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 10,086 days or 28 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,024 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 26, 1967.
If a dog named Dutch Virden - a Bedlington Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 389 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dutch Virden will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dutch Virden will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Gemini Ganesan
- 1938Gordon Lightfoot
- 1944Gene Clark
- 1966Jeff Buckley
- 1966Kate Ceberano
- 1967Tab Benoit
- 1972Lorraine Pascale
- 1976Diane Neal
- 1978Rachel McAdams
- 1994Ruby Jane Smith
View the complete list of November 17 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1835Andrew L. Harris, American general and politician, 44th Governor of Ohio (d. 1915)
- 1920Camillo Felgen, Luxembourgian singer-songwriter (d. 2005)
- 1928Arman, French-American painter and sculptor (d. 2005)
- 1935Bobby Joe Conrad, American football player
- 1938Gordon Lightfoot, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1942István Rosztóczy, Hungarian-Japanese microbiologist and physician (d. 1993)
- 1944Lorne Michaels, Canadian-American screenwriter and producer, created Saturday Night Live
- 1947Inky Mark, Chinese-Canadian educator and politician
- 1969Ryōtarō Okiayu, Japanese voice actor
- 1975Roland de Marigny, South African-Italian rugby player
View the complete list of November 17 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 794Japanese Emperor Kanmu changes his residence from Nara to Kyoto.
- 1405Sharif ul-Hāshim establishes the Sultanate of Sulu.
- 1800The United States Congress holds its first session in Washington, D.C.
- 1896The Western Pennsylvania Hockey League, which later became the first ice hockey league to openly trade and hire players, began play at Pittsburgh’s Schenley Park Casino.
- 1953The remaining human inhabitants of the Blasket Islands, Kerry, Ireland, are evacuated to the mainland.
- 1968Alexandros Panagoulis is condemned to death for attempting to assassinate Greek dictator Georgios Papadopoulos.
- 1973Watergate scandal: In Orlando, Florida, U.S. President Richard Nixon tells 400 Associated Press managing editors “I am not a crook.”
- 1979Brisbane Suburban Railway Electrification. The first stage from Ferny Grove to Darra is commissioned.
- 2000Alberto Fujimori is removed from office as president of Peru.
- 2013Fifty people are killed when Tatarstan Airlines Flight 363 crashes at Kazan Airport, Russia.
View the complete list of November 17 historical events.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Al Connelly, Barbara Bel Geddes, Lon Chaney, Jr., Jenna Coleman, James Redfield, Mary Ramsey, Luther Johnson, Alma Rubens, Rubén Juárez, Jimmy Jones.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 17, 1935.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 22, 1937. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +107. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 22, 1963. Your incompatibility score is -102. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 4, 1915 – William Talman, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1968); October 22, 1960 – Shigeru Muroi, Japanese actress; March 3, 1981 – Sung Yu-ri, German-South Korean singer and actress (Fin.K.L).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,419