Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1936 was a Tuesday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1936. It was the 46th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2048. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 183 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,863 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,288 days or 28.17 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,045 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 26, 1968.
If a dog named Kyia - a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 398 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kyia will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kyia will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Mischa Auer
- 1929Gorō Naya
- 1930Bob Mathias
- 1943Lauren Hutton
- 1972Kimya Dawson
- 1972Lorraine Pascale
- 1983Viva Bianca
- 1984Park Han-byul
- 1994Ruby Jane Smith
View the complete list of November 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1749Nicolas Appert, French chef, invented canning (d. 1841)
- 1905Astrid of Sweden (d. 1935)
- 1938Gordon Lightfoot, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1943Lauren Hutton, American actress and producer
- 1944Lorne Michaels, Canadian-American screenwriter and producer, created Saturday Night Live
- 1964Ralph Garman, American actor and radio host
- 1966Jeff Buckley, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Gods and Monsters) (d. 1997)
- 1981Sarah Harding, English singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (Girls Aloud)
- 1983Ryan Braun, American baseball player
- 1985Sékou Camara, Malian footballer (d. 2013)
View the complete list of November 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Marion’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 474Emperor Leo II dies after a reign of ten months. He is succeeded by his father Zeno, who becomes sole ruler of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1292John Balliol becomes King of Scotland.
- 1820Captain Nathaniel Palmer becomes the first American to see Antarctica. (The Palmer Peninsula is later named after him.)
- 1871The National Rifle Association is granted a charter by the state of New York.
- 1922Former Ottoman sultan Mehmed VI goes into exile in Italy.
- 1970Vietnam War: Lieutenant William Calley goes on trial for the My Lai Massacre.
- 1973Watergate scandal: In Orlando, Florida, U.S. President Richard Nixon tells 400 Associated Press managing editors “I am not a crook.”
- 1993United States House of Representatives passes resolution to establish the North American Free Trade Agreement after greater authority in trade negotiations was granted to President George Bush in 1991.
- 2000A catastrophic landslide in Log pod Mangartom, Slovenia, kills seven, and causes millions of SIT of damage. It is one of the worst catastrophes in Slovenia in the past 100 years.
- 2012At least 50 schoolchildren are killed in an accident at a railway crossing near Manfalut, Egypt.
View the complete list of November 17 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17, and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dobie Gray, Dave Carter, Tsuru Aoki, Fred Buscaglione, Alyssa Miller, Kobe Bryant, Vince Vieluf, Gary Cady, Maria Schneider, Kadhim Al-Sahir.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 17, 1936.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th November 1936 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 8, 1955. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +156. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 13, 1965. Your score is -122. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1725. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,373 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 58,491 times in the year 1936. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 17, 1936. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 322nd day of 1936
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 46th Tuesday of 1936
- Next same calendar year: 2048
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 183 days
- Age on next birthday: 85 years old
- Days since birth: 30,863 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,288 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.17 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,045
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 26, 1968
- Age in dog years: 398 dog years old using a Welsh Springer Spaniel breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 8, 1955 (+156)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 13, 1965 (-122)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,373 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 58,491 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.XI.MCMXXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1964 – Christopher Judge, American actor and producer; September 27, 1972 – Lhasa de Sela, American-Canadian singer-songwriter and actress (d. 2010); April 10, 1984 – Cara DeLizia, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,960