Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1936 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1936 was a Tuesday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1936. It was the 46th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1936 calendar will be in 2048. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 51 days left before your next birthday. You will be 85 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,995 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,332 days or 28.29 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,050 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 26, 1968.
If a dog named Tikvah - a Maltese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 356 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tikvah will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Tikvah will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Robert Brown
- 1944Gene Clark
- 1944Lorne Michaels
- 1948Ian Sutherland
- 1958Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio
- 1967Ronnie DeVoe
- 1967Tab Benoit
- 1982Hollie Smith
- 1983Harry Lloyd
- 1983Viva Bianca
View the complete list of November 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 9Vespasian, Roman emperor (d. 79)
- 1897Frank Fay, American actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1961)
- 1907Israel Regardie, English occultist and author (d. 1985)
- 1921Albert Bertelsen, Danish painter and illustrator
- 1923Bert Sutcliffe, New Zealand cricketer and coach (d. 2001)
- 1949Nguyễn Tấn Dũng, Vietnamese soldier and politician, 8th Prime Minister of Vietnam
- 1962Dédé Fortin, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Les Colocs) (d. 2000)
- 1972Joanne Goode, English badminton player
- 1978Reggie Wayne, American football player
- 1984Amanda Evora, American figure skater
View the complete list of November 17 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Morgan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 474Emperor Leo II dies after a reign of ten months. He is succeeded by his father Zeno, who becomes sole ruler of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1183The Battle of Mizushima.
- 1603English explorer, writer and courtier Sir Walter Raleigh goes on trial for treason.
- 1831Ecuador and Venezuela are separated from Gran Colombia.
- 1911Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Incorporated, which is the first black Greek-lettered organization founded at an American historically black college or university, was founded on the campus of Howard University in Washington, D.C.
- 1967Vietnam War: Acting on optimistic reports that he had been given on November 13, U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson tells the nation that, while much remained to be done, “We are inflicting greater losses than we're taking..We are making progress.”
- 1979Brisbane Suburban Railway Electrification. The first stage from Ferny Grove to Darra is commissioned.
- 1982Duk Koo Kim dies from injuries sustained during a 14-round match against Ray Mancini in Las Vegas, prompting reforms in the sport of boxing.
- 1990Fugendake, part of the Mount Unzen volcanic complex, Nagasaki Prefecture, Japan, becomes active again and erupts.
- 2012At least 50 schoolchildren are killed in an accident at a railway crossing near Manfalut, Egypt.
View the complete list of November 17 historical events.
Curious about this Langka Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17, and 1936 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Richard Séguin, Baldassare Ferri, Don Kirshner, Al White, Elizabeth Mitchell, Chris Sarandon, Janet Gardner, John Qualen, Aftab Shivdasani, Billy Cotton.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 17, 1936.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th November 1936 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 8, 1955. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +156. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on June 13, 1965. Your score is -122. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1725. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 54,373 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 58,491 times in the year 1936. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 17, 1936. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 322nd day of 1936
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 46th Tuesday of 1936
- Next same calendar year: 2048
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 51 days
- Age on next birthday: 85 years old
- Days since birth: 30,995 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,332 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.29 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,050
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 26, 1968
- Age in dog years: 356 dog years old using a Maltese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 8, 1955 (+156)
- Worst compatible birthday: June 13, 1965 (-122)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 54,373 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 58,491 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.XI.MCMXXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1986 – Athena Lundberg, American model; January 22, 1906 – Joe Gladwin, English actor (d. 1987); September 22, 1981 – Subaru Shibutani, Japanese singer-songwriter and actor (Kanjani Eight).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,906