Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1938 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1938 was a Thursday and it was the 321st day of the year 1938. The next time you can reuse your old 1938 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 121 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,099 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 985 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Alvy - a Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 410 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Alvy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Alvy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Lee Strasberg
- 1935Toni Sailer
- 1937Peter Cook
- 1942Martin Scorsese
- 1944Gene Clark
- 1962Dédé Fortin
- 1967Tab Benoit
- 1978Rachel McAdams
- 1985Bea Saw
- 1999Julia Buencamino
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1681Pierre François le Courayer, French theologian and author (d. 1776)
- 1895Mikhail Bakhtin, Russian philosopher and critic (d. 1975)
- 1901Walter Hallstein, German academic and politician, 1st President of the European Commission (d. 1982)
- 1919Kim Heungsou, northern Korean painter (d. 2014)
- 1942Lesley Rees, English endocrinologist and academic
- 1944Rem Koolhaas, Dutch architect, designed the Seattle Central Library
- 1969Rebecca Walker, American author
- 1973Bernd Schneider, German footballer
- 1986Luis Aguiar, Uruguayan footballer
- 1987Craig Noone, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 794Japanese Emperor Kanmu changes his residence from Nara to Kyoto.
- 1796French Revolutionary Wars: Battle of the Bridge of Arcole: French forces defeat the Austrians in Italy.
- 1863American Civil War: Siege of Knoxville begins – Confederate forces led by General James Longstreet place Knoxville, Tennessee, under siege.
- 1876Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky’s “Slavonic March” is given its premiere performance in Moscow, Russia.
- 1878First assassination attempt against Umberto I of Italy by anarchist Giovanni Passannante, who was armed with a dagger. The King survived with a slight wound in an arm. Prime Minister Benedetto Cairoli blocked the aggressor, receiving an injury in a leg.
- 1885Serbo-Bulgarian War: The decisive Battle of Slivnitsa begins.
- 1922Former Ottoman sultan Mehmed VI goes into exile in Italy.
- 1947The Screen Actors Guild implements an anti-Communist loyalty oath.
- 1968Alexandros Panagoulis is condemned to death for attempting to assassinate Greek dictator Georgios Papadopoulos.
- 1979Brisbane Suburban Railway Electrification. The first stage from Ferny Grove to Darra is commissioned.
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this Perfect Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1938 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Bellamy, James Newton Howard, Layne Britton, Cerys Matthews, Tyler Denk, John Walker, Michael Winterbottom, Keren Peles, Goya Toledo, Malik Yoba.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 17, 1938.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 7, 1936 – Buddy Holly, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Crickets) (d. 1959); February 22, 1907 – Robert Young, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 1998); June 13, 1940 – Bobby Freeman, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,147