Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1942 was a Tuesday and it was the 321st day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 266 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,493 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 931 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Altai - a Goldendoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 393 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Altai will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Altai will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Fenella Fielding
- 1935Toni Sailer
- 1944Gene Clark
- 1944Lorne Michaels
- 1955Yolanda King
- 1972Kimya Dawson
- 1975Lord Infamous
- 1983Harry Lloyd
- 1988Eric Nam
- 1994Emmanuelle Vera
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1895Gregorio López, Mexican journalist, author, and poet (d. 1966)
- 1902Eugene Wigner, Hungarian physicist and mathematician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1995)
- 1927Nicholas Taylor, Geologist, businessman and politician
- 1932Jeremy Black, English admiral
- 1962Dédé Fortin, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Les Colocs) (d. 2000)
- 1966Richard Fortus, American guitarist (Guns N' Roses and Love Spit Love)
- 1972Joanne Goode, English badminton player
- 1980Israel Idonije, Nigerian-Canadian football player
- 1980Jay Bradley, American wrestler
- 1986Greg Rutherford, English long jumper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1292John Balliol becomes King of Scotland.
- 1810Sweden declares war on its ally the United Kingdom to begin the Anglo-Swedish War, although no fighting ever takes place.
- 1855David Livingstone becomes the first European to see the Victoria Falls in what is now present-day Zambia-Zimbabwe.
- 1863American Civil War: Siege of Knoxville begins – Confederate forces led by General James Longstreet place Knoxville, Tennessee, under siege.
- 1939Nine Czech students are executed as a response to anti-Nazi demonstrations prompted by the death of Jan Opletal. In addition, all Czech universities are shut down and over 1200 Czech students sent to concentration camps. Since this event, International Students’ Day is celebrated in many countries, especially in the Czech Republic.
- 1947The Screen Actors Guild implements an anti-Communist loyalty oath.
- 1950Lhamo Dondrub is officially named the 14th Dalai Lama.
- 1957Vickers Viscount G-AOHP of British European Airways crashes at Ballerup after the failure of three engines on approach to Copenhagen Airport. The cause is a malfunction of the anti-icing system on the aircraft.
- 1968British European Airways introduces the BAC One-Eleven into commercial service.
- 1973The Athens Polytechnic uprising against the military regime ends in a bloodshed in the Greek capital.
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this Blue Cosmopolitan? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christopher de Leon, Dennis Lyxzén, Robert Benton, Wojciech Frykowski, Matthew Corbett, Kevin Gilbert (musician), Mack 10, Mario Frangoulis, Masatoshi Hamada, Jón Gnarr.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 17, 1942.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 12, 1924 – Chris Chase, American model, actress, and journalist (d. 2013); August 9, 1976 – Rhona Mitra, English actress and singer; March 28, 1955 – Reba McEntire, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,171