Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1956 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1956 was a Saturday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1956. The next time you can reuse your old 1956 calendar will be in 2040. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 27 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,253 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 754 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Gorō Naya
- 1930Bob Mathias
- 1935Toni Sailer
- 1937Peter Cook
- 1938Gordon Lightfoot
- 1940Luke Kelly
- 1942Bob Gaudio
- 1958Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio
- 1966Kate Ceberano
- 1994Emmanuelle Vera
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1895Mikhail Bakhtin, Russian philosopher and critic (d. 1975)
- 1911Christian Fouchet, French politician, French Minister of the Interior (d. 1974)
- 1942István Rosztóczy, Hungarian-Japanese microbiologist and physician (d. 1993)
- 1964Ralph Garman, American actor and radio host
- 1969Rebecca Walker, American author
- 1969Ryōtarō Okiayu, Japanese voice actor
- 1980Israel Idonije, Nigerian-Canadian football player
- 1985Bea Saw, Filipino-Chinese actress
- 1986Greg Rutherford, English long jumper
- 1999Julia Buencamino, Filipino actress (d. 2015)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 794Japanese Emperor Kanmu changes his residence from Nara to Kyoto.
- 1863American Civil War: Siege of Knoxville begins – Confederate forces led by General James Longstreet place Knoxville, Tennessee, under siege.
- 1947American scientists John Bardeen and Walter Houser Brattain observe the basic principles of the transistor, a key element for the electronics revolution of the 20th century.
- 1953The remaining human inhabitants of the Blasket Islands, Kerry, Ireland, are evacuated to the mainland.
- 1957Vickers Viscount G-AOHP of British European Airways crashes at Ballerup after the failure of three engines on approach to Copenhagen Airport. The cause is a malfunction of the anti-icing system on the aircraft.
- 1962President John F. Kennedy dedicates Washington Dulles International Airport, serving the Washington, D.C., region.
- 1967Vietnam War: Acting on optimistic reports that he had been given on November 13, U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson tells the nation that, while much remained to be done, “We are inflicting greater losses than we're taking..We are making progress.”
- 2000A catastrophic landslide in Log pod Mangartom, Slovenia, kills seven, and causes millions of SIT of damage. It is one of the worst catastrophes in Slovenia in the past 100 years.
- 2000Alberto Fujimori is removed from office as president of Peru.
- 2013A rare late-season tornado outbreak strikes the Midwest. Illinois and Indiana are most affected with tornado reports as far north as lower Michigan. In all around six dozen tornadoes touch down in approximately an 11-hour time period, including seven EF3 and two EF4 tornadoes.
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1956 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Christian Boesch, Ulf Pilgaard, Errol Brown, Craig Montoya, Bruce Johnston, Ernesto Alterio, Haruka Kinami, GG Allin, Paul Attanasio, Susan Richardson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 17, 1956.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1175. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 2, 1947 – Dave Pegg, English bass player and producer (Fairport Convention, Jethro Tull, and Ian Campbell Folk Group); December 16, 1973 – Jason Molina, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2013); February 2, 1955 – Kim Zimmer, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,207