Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1966 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1966 was a Thursday and it was the 321st day of the year 1966. It was the 46th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1966 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 256 days left before your next birthday. You will be 55 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,833 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,611 days or 18.10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 672 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 26, 1998.
If a dog named Kinkachu - a Yorkipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 236 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kinkachu will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kinkachu will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Camillo Felgen
- 1927Fenella Fielding
- 1935Toni Sailer
- 1938Gordon Lightfoot
- 1948Ian Sutherland
- 1976Jacqueline Aguilera
- 1982Lucy Durack
- 1983Harry Lloyd
- 1994Raquel Castro
- 1994Ruby Jane Smith
View the complete list of November 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1835Andrew L. Harris, American general and politician, 44th Governor of Ohio (d. 1915)
- 1905Mischa Auer, Russian-American actor and singer (d. 1967)
- 1907Israel Regardie, English occultist and author (d. 1985)
- 1929Gorō Naya, Japanese actor and director (d. 2013)
- 1936Crispian Hollis, English bishop
- 1943Lauren Hutton, American actress and producer
- 1960Jonathan Ross, English actor and talk show host
- 1966Ben Allison, American bassist and composer
- 1972Joanne Goode, English badminton player
- 1976Jacqueline Aguilera, Venezuelan model, Miss World 1995
View the complete list of November 17 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters JGEAAVGBKT? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters JGEAAVGBKT. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1603English explorer, writer and courtier Sir Walter Raleigh goes on trial for treason.
- 1777Articles of Confederation (United States) are submitted to the states for ratification.
- 1800The United States Congress holds its first session in Washington, D.C.
- 1810Sweden declares war on its ally the United Kingdom to begin the Anglo-Swedish War, although no fighting ever takes place.
- 1950Lhamo Dondrub is officially named the 14th Dalai Lama.
- 1968Viewers of the Raiders–Jets football game in the eastern United States are denied the opportunity to watch its exciting finish when NBC broadcasts Heidi instead, prompting changes to sports broadcasting in the U.S.
- 1983The Zapatista Army of National Liberation is founded in Mexico.
- 1993In Nigeria, General Sani Abacha ousts the government of Ernest Shonekan in a military coup.
- 1997In Luxor, Egypt, 62 people are killed by six Islamic militants outside the Temple of Hatshepsut, known as Luxor massacre (The police then kill the assailants).
- 2000A catastrophic landslide in Log pod Mangartom, Slovenia, kills seven, and causes millions of SIT of damage. It is one of the worst catastrophes in Slovenia in the past 100 years.
View the complete list of November 17 historical events.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17, and 1966 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Patricia Velásquez, Gabriel Damon, Tyler Ward, Mary Page Keller, Begum Akhtar, Rafael Rosell, Biz Markie, Dallas Roberts, Agnes Nixon, Fernando Poe, Jr..
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 17, 1966.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th November 1966 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 15, 1937. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +277. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 15, 1987. Your score is -179. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,420,677,923. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Keep Me Hangin’ On by The Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 19, 1966). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 118,093,834 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1966. The estimated number of babies born on 17th November 1966 is 323,545. That’s equivalent to 225 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,913 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 79,992 times in the year 1966. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 17, 1966. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 321st day of 1966
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 46th Thursday of 1966
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 256 days
- Age on next birthday: 55 years old
- Days since birth: 19,833 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,611 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.10 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 672
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 26, 1998
- Age in dog years: 236 dog years old using a Yorkipoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: July 15, 1937 (+277)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 15, 1987 (-179)
- 1966 world population: 3,420,677,923
- Number one song: You Keep Me Hangin’ On by The Supremes (November 19, 1966)
- Babies born in 1966: 118,093,834
- Babies born in 1966 every day: 323,545
- Babies born in 1966 every minute: 225
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,913 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 79,992 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.XI.MCMLXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 9, 1955 – Linwood Boomer, Canadian-American actor, producer, and screenwriter; September 15, 1918 – Nipsey Russell, American comedian and actor (d. 2005); September 15, 1927 – Norm Crosby, American comedian and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,103