Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1969 was a Monday and it was the 321st day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 204 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,328 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 587 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Rock Hudson
- 1926Robert Brown
- 1937Peter Cook
- 1944Gene Clark
- 1945Roland Joffé
- 1947Robert "Stewkey" Antoni
- 1962Dédé Fortin
- 1972Leonard Roberts
- 1974Berto Romero
- 1994Raquel Castro
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1923Aristides Pereira, Cape Verdean politician, 1st President of Cape Verde (d. 2011)
- 1932Jeremy Black, English admiral
- 1940Aşık Mahzuni Şerif, Turkish composer, author, and poet (d. 2002)
- 1942István Rosztóczy, Hungarian-Japanese microbiologist and physician (d. 1993)
- 1947Steven E. de Souza, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1949John Boehner, American businessman and politician, 61st Speaker of the United States House of Representatives
- 1950Tom Walkinshaw, Scottish race car driver, founded Tom Walkinshaw Racing (d. 2010)
- 1964Mitch Williams, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1973Eli Marrero, Cuban-American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1983Ioannis Bourousis, Greek basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 474Emperor Leo II dies after a reign of ten months. He is succeeded by his father Zeno, who becomes sole ruler of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1820Captain Nathaniel Palmer becomes the first American to see Antarctica. (The Palmer Peninsula is later named after him.)
- 1831Ecuador and Venezuela are separated from Gran Colombia.
- 1856American Old West: On the Sonoita River in present-day southern Arizona, the United States Army establishes Fort Buchanan in order to help control new land acquired in the Gadsden Purchase.
- 1869In Egypt, the Suez Canal, linking the Mediterranean Sea with the Red Sea, is inaugurated.
- 1947The Screen Actors Guild implements an anti-Communist loyalty oath.
- 1967Vietnam War: Acting on optimistic reports that he had been given on November 13, U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson tells the nation that, while much remained to be done, “We are inflicting greater losses than we're taking..We are making progress.”
- 1968Viewers of the Raiders–Jets football game in the eastern United States are denied the opportunity to watch its exciting finish when NBC broadcasts Heidi instead, prompting changes to sports broadcasting in the U.S.
- 1979Brisbane Suburban Railway Electrification. The first stage from Ferny Grove to Darra is commissioned.
- 1988The National Revival Day - in Baku, Azerbaijan SSR, a demonstration starts against the Soviets, the perceived ignorance of the inflaming tension around Nagorno-Karabakh. The demonstration forcibly dispersed 17 days later would become the largest of its kind held in the USSR
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this Chocolate Chips? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ashley Jensen, Chosuke Ikariya, Hilary Rhoda, Leonard Proxauf, Angeli Gonzales, Justin Bartha, Ferhan Şensoy, Mercedes McNab, Edmundo Rivero, Willie Tee.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 17, 1969.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wedding Bell Blues by The 5th Dimension as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 22, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 15, 1922 – Joyce Jacobs, English-Australian actress (d. 2013); September 19, 1978 – Amil, American rapper, producer, and actress; April 20, 1999 – Carly Rose Sonenclar, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,019