Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1969 was a Monday and it was the 321st day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 208 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,689 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 599 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Vla - a Maltipoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 212 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Vla will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Vla will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Lee Strasberg
- 1920Camillo Felgen
- 1930Bob Mathias
- 1940Luke Kelly
- 1943Lauren Hutton
- 1944Gene Clark
- 1959William R. Moses
- 1972Kimya Dawson
- 1985Bea Saw
- 1994Emmanuelle Vera
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1897Frank Fay, American actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1961)
- 1902Eugene Wigner, Hungarian physicist and mathematician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1995)
- 1907Israel Regardie, English occultist and author (d. 1985)
- 1943Lauren Hutton, American actress and producer
- 1945Jeremy Hanley, English accountant and politician, Minister of State for Foreign Affairs of the United Kingdom
- 1957Debbie Thrower, English journalist
- 1973Eli Marrero, Cuban-American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1977Ryk Neethling, South African swimmer
- 1984Park Han-byul, South Korean actress
- 1994Ruby Jane Smith, American singer-songwriter and fiddler
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1183The Battle of Mizushima.
- 1558Elizabethan era begins: Queen Mary I of England dies and is succeeded by her half-sister Elizabeth I of England.
- 1796French Revolutionary Wars: Battle of the Bridge of Arcole: French forces defeat the Austrians in Italy.
- 1800The United States Congress holds its first session in Washington, D.C.
- 1871The National Rifle Association is granted a charter by the state of New York.
- 1878First assassination attempt against Umberto I of Italy by anarchist Giovanni Passannante, who was armed with a dagger. The King survived with a slight wound in an arm. Prime Minister Benedetto Cairoli blocked the aggressor, receiving an injury in a leg.
- 1973The Athens Polytechnic uprising against the military regime ends in a bloodshed in the Greek capital.
- 1990Fugendake, part of the Mount Unzen volcanic complex, Nagasaki Prefecture, Japan, becomes active again and erupts.
- 2000A catastrophic landslide in Log pod Mangartom, Slovenia, kills seven, and causes millions of SIT of damage. It is one of the worst catastrophes in Slovenia in the past 100 years.
- 2013Fifty people are killed when Tatarstan Airlines Flight 363 crashes at Kazan Airport, Russia.
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this Vanilla Mangoberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Erika Mann, Luke Mitchell, Ulf Ekberg, Bud Spencer, Marianne Jean-Baptiste, Pietro Tordi, Zoë Bell, Chip Davis, Sabrina Carpenter, Genndy Tartakovsky.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 17, 1969.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wedding Bell Blues by The 5th Dimension as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 22, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 2, 1937 – Lorenzo Music, American actor, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2001); June 27, 1987 – India de Beaufort, English actress and singer; December 25, 1939 – Royce D. Applegate, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,228