Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1977 was a Thursday and it was the 321st day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 175 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,435 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 489 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Mischa Auer
- 1929Gorō Naya
- 1938Gordon Lightfoot
- 1940Luke Kelly
- 1947Steven E. de Souza
- 1951Stephen Root
- 1976Diane Neal
- 1982Hollie Smith
- 1984Park Han-byul
- 1994Ruby Jane Smith
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 9Vespasian, Roman emperor (d. 79)
- 1749Nicolas Appert, French chef, invented canning (d. 1841)
- 1755Louis XVIII of France (d. 1824)
- 1868Korbinian Brodmann, German neurologist and academic (d. 1918)
- 1928Rance Howard, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1929Gorō Naya, Japanese actor and director (d. 2013)
- 1935Bobby Joe Conrad, American football player
- 1959Terry Fenwick, English footballer and manager
- 1984Amanda Evora, American figure skater
- 1999Julia Buencamino, Filipino actress (d. 2015)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1511Henry VIII of England concluded the Treaty of Westminster, a pledge of mutual aid against the French, with Ferdinand II of Aragon.
- 1903The Russian Social Democratic Labour Party splits into two groups: The Bolsheviks (Russian for “majority”) and Mensheviks (Russian for “minority”).
- 1911Omega Psi Phi Fraternity Incorporated, which is the first black Greek-lettered organization founded at an American historically black college or university, was founded on the campus of Howard University in Washington, D.C.
- 1922Former Ottoman sultan Mehmed VI goes into exile in Italy.
- 1939Nine Czech students are executed as a response to anti-Nazi demonstrations prompted by the death of Jan Opletal. In addition, all Czech universities are shut down and over 1200 Czech students sent to concentration camps. Since this event, International Students’ Day is celebrated in many countries, especially in the Czech Republic.
- 1950Lhamo Dondrub is officially named the 14th Dalai Lama.
- 1967Vietnam War: Acting on optimistic reports that he had been given on November 13, U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson tells the nation that, while much remained to be done, “We are inflicting greater losses than we're taking..We are making progress.”
- 1970Vietnam War: Lieutenant William Calley goes on trial for the My Lai Massacre.
- 1983The Zapatista Army of National Liberation is founded in Mexico.
- 2000A catastrophic landslide in Log pod Mangartom, Slovenia, kills seven, and causes millions of SIT of damage. It is one of the worst catastrophes in Slovenia in the past 100 years.
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this Warm Green Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nick Searcy, Celeste Thorson, Pablo Milanés, Norman Fell, Isaac Bonewits, Lupe Vélez, Kate Buffery, Eric Mabius, Kim Hyun-joo, Totie Fields.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 17, 1977.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 19, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 2, 1917 – Ann Rutherford, American actress and singer (d. 2012); September 29, 1907 – Gene Autry, American singer and actor (d. 1998); January 9, 1956 – Kimberly Beck, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 993