Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1977 was a Thursday and it was the 321st day of the year 1977. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 147 days left before your next birthday. You will be 41 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,828 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 502 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Henrie - a American Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 200 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Henrie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Henrie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Camillo Felgen
- 1920Gemini Ganesan
- 1935Toni Sailer
- 1944Lorne Michaels
- 1947Robert "Stewkey" Antoni
- 1966Kate Ceberano
- 1967Ronnie DeVoe
- 1972Kimya Dawson
- 1994Ruby Jane Smith
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1587Joost van den Vondel, Dutch poet and playwright (d. 1679)
- 1895Mikhail Bakhtin, Russian philosopher and critic (d. 1975)
- 1919Kim Heungsou, northern Korean painter (d. 2014)
- 1929Gorō Naya, Japanese actor and director (d. 2013)
- 1930Bob Mathias, American decathlete, actor, and politician (d. 2006)
- 1959Jaanus Tamkivi, Estonian politician
- 1964Ralph Garman, American actor and radio host
- 1976Jacqueline Aguilera, Venezuelan model, Miss World 1995
- 1994Ruby Jane Smith, American singer-songwriter and fiddler
- 2005Giant George, American dog (d. 2013)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1292John Balliol becomes King of Scotland.
- 1558Elizabethan era begins: Queen Mary I of England dies and is succeeded by her half-sister Elizabeth I of England.
- 1800The United States Congress holds its first session in Washington, D.C.
- 1856American Old West: On the Sonoita River in present-day southern Arizona, the United States Army establishes Fort Buchanan in order to help control new land acquired in the Gadsden Purchase.
- 1858Modified Julian Day zero.
- 1968Alexandros Panagoulis is condemned to death for attempting to assassinate Greek dictator Georgios Papadopoulos.
- 1970Vietnam War: Lieutenant William Calley goes on trial for the My Lai Massacre.
- 1989Cold War: Velvet Revolution begins: In Czechoslovakia, a student demonstration in Prague is quelled by riot police. This sparks an uprising aimed at overthrowing the communist government (it succeeds on December 29).
- 2000Alberto Fujimori is removed from office as president of Peru.
- 2012At least 50 schoolchildren are killed in an accident at a railway crossing near Manfalut, Egypt.
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this New York Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amy Castle, Aidan Moffat, Alessandro Cortini, Halit Refiğ, Martin Sheen, Luhan, Katie Price, Bambi Monroe, Shavar Ross, Yu Yamada.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 17, 1977.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was You Light Up My Life by Debby Boone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 19, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 25, 1954 – Annie Lennox, Scottish singer-songwriter and pianist (The Tourists and Eurythmics); October 6, 1978 – Carolina Gynning, Swedish model, actress, and singer; March 10, 1977 – Bree Turner, American actress and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,187