Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1979 was a Saturday and it was the 321st day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 60 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,185 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 4,728 days or 13 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 480 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 26, 2011.
If a dog named Smartie - a Doberman Pinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 218 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Smartie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Smartie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Toni Sailer
- 1938Gordon Lightfoot
- 1940Luke Kelly
- 1947Robert "Stewkey" Antoni
- 1947Steven E. de Souza
- 1966Daisy Fuentes
- 1972Leonard Roberts
- 1972Lorraine Pascale
- 1973Leslie Bibb
- 1988Eric Nam
View the complete list of November 17 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1765Jacques MacDonald, French general (d. 1840)
- 1878Grace Abbott, American social worker (d. 1939)
- 1901Walter Hallstein, German academic and politician, 1st President of the European Commission (d. 1982)
- 1928Rance Howard, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1935Bobby Joe Conrad, American football player
- 1958Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, American actress and singer
- 1960RuPaul, American drag queen performer, actor, and singer
- 1965Amanda Brown, Australian violinist and composer (The Go-Betweens)
- 1966Richard Fortus, American guitarist (Guns N' Roses and Love Spit Love)
- 1985Panbanisha, American bonobo (d. 2012)
View the complete list of November 17 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1292John Balliol becomes King of Scotland.
- 1511Henry VIII of England concluded the Treaty of Westminster, a pledge of mutual aid against the French, with Ferdinand II of Aragon.
- 1839Oberto, Giuseppe Verdi’s first opera, opens at the Teatro alla Scala in Milan, Italy.
- 1858Modified Julian Day zero.
- 1947American scientists John Bardeen and Walter Houser Brattain observe the basic principles of the transistor, a key element for the electronics revolution of the 20th century.
- 1962President John F. Kennedy dedicates Washington Dulles International Airport, serving the Washington, D.C., region.
- 1973Watergate scandal: In Orlando, Florida, U.S. President Richard Nixon tells 400 Associated Press managing editors “I am not a crook.”
- 1988The National Revival Day - in Baku, Azerbaijan SSR, a demonstration starts against the Soviets, the perceived ignorance of the inflaming tension around Nagorno-Karabakh. The demonstration forcibly dispersed 17 days later would become the largest of its kind held in the USSR
- 1989Cold War: Velvet Revolution begins: In Czechoslovakia, a student demonstration in Prague is quelled by riot police. This sparks an uprising aimed at overthrowing the communist government (it succeeds on December 29).
- 2013A rare late-season tornado outbreak strikes the Midwest. Illinois and Indiana are most affected with tornado reports as far north as lower Michigan. In all around six dozen tornadoes touch down in approximately an 11-hour time period, including seven EF3 and two EF4 tornadoes.
View the complete list of November 17 historical events.
Curious about this Royal Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ralph Tresvant, Adelaide Kane, Bernardo Pisano, Peret, Axel Prahl, Linda Ballantyne, Richard T. Jones, Maria Mena, Jonathan Goldstein, Gloria Holden.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 17, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 21, 1954. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 12, 2002. Your incompatibility score is -154. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Still by Commodores as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 17, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 9, 1928 – Vince Edwards, American actor, singer, and director (d. 1996); October 3, 1934 – Koo Nimo, Ghanaian singer and guitarist; January 15, 1959 – Sister Carol, Jamaican-American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,538