Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1979 was a Saturday and it was the 321st day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 341 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,904 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 471 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Foxie - a Belgian Tervuren breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 218 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Foxie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Foxie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Lauren Hutton
- 1945Roland Joffé
- 1948Ian Sutherland
- 1972Kimya Dawson
- 1974Berto Romero
- 1975Lord Infamous
- 1978Zoë Bell
- 1980Isaac Hanson
- 1983Viva Bianca
- 1985Bea Saw
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1868Korbinian Brodmann, German neurologist and academic (d. 1918)
- 1886Walter Terence Stace, English-American philosopher, academic, and civil servant (d. 1967)
- 1904Isamu Noguchi, American sculptor and architect (d. 1988)
- 1936Crispian Hollis, English bishop
- 1956Graham Jones, English psychologist and author
- 1958Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, American actress and singer
- 1960Michael Hertwig, German footballer and manager
- 1969Jean-Michel Saive, Belgian table tennis player
- 1972Lorraine Pascale, English model and chef
- 1988Eric Nam, American-South Korean singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 474Emperor Leo II dies after a reign of ten months. He is succeeded by his father Zeno, who becomes sole ruler of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1800The United States Congress holds its first session in Washington, D.C.
- 1820Captain Nathaniel Palmer becomes the first American to see Antarctica. (The Palmer Peninsula is later named after him.)
- 1896The Western Pennsylvania Hockey League, which later became the first ice hockey league to openly trade and hire players, began play at Pittsburgh’s Schenley Park Casino.
- 1968Viewers of the Raiders–Jets football game in the eastern United States are denied the opportunity to watch its exciting finish when NBC broadcasts Heidi instead, prompting changes to sports broadcasting in the U.S.
- 1970Vietnam War: Lieutenant William Calley goes on trial for the My Lai Massacre.
- 1983The Zapatista Army of National Liberation is founded in Mexico.
- 1993In Nigeria, General Sani Abacha ousts the government of Ernest Shonekan in a military coup.
- 2012At least 50 schoolchildren are killed in an accident at a railway crossing near Manfalut, Egypt.
- 2013A rare late-season tornado outbreak strikes the Midwest. Illinois and Indiana are most affected with tornado reports as far north as lower Michigan. In all around six dozen tornadoes touch down in approximately an 11-hour time period, including seven EF3 and two EF4 tornadoes.
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this Pink Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maria Arredondo, Candace Bailey, Criss Angel, Kate Rusby, Richard Basehart, Fonzworth Bentley, Tommy Knight, Kevin Parker, Eleanor Powell, Anne Murray.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 17, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Still by Commodores as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 17, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1922 – Ray Goulding, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1990); May 28, 1974 – Romain Duris, French actor and singer; January 3, 1970 – Mahaya Petrosian, Iranian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,318