Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 1979 was a Saturday and it was the 321st day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 145 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,100 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 477 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Mahamaya - a Rottweiler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 191 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mahamaya will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mahamaya will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Rock Hudson
- 1940Luke Kelly
- 1944Gene Clark
- 1947Robert "Stewkey" Antoni
- 1951Dean Paul Martin
- 1958Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio
- 1972Kimya Dawson
- 1978Rachel McAdams
- 1981Sarah Harding
- 1994Ruby Jane Smith
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 17.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1816August Wilhelm Ambros, Austrian composer and historian (d. 1876)
- 1906Soichiro Honda, Japanese engineer and businessman, co-founded the Honda Motor Company (d. 1991)
- 1944Jim Boeheim, American basketball player and coach
- 1950Tom Walkinshaw, Scottish race car driver, founded Tom Walkinshaw Racing (d. 2010)
- 1966Kate Ceberano, Australian singer-songwriter and actress (I'm Talking)
- 1973Eli Marrero, Cuban-American baseball player, coach, and manager
- 1976Jacqueline Aguilera, Venezuelan model, Miss World 1995
- 1978Reggie Wayne, American football player
- 1980Israel Idonije, Nigerian-Canadian football player
- 1986Greg Rutherford, English long jumper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 17.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1558Elizabethan era begins: Queen Mary I of England dies and is succeeded by her half-sister Elizabeth I of England.
- 1831Ecuador and Venezuela are separated from Gran Colombia.
- 1863American Civil War: Siege of Knoxville begins – Confederate forces led by General James Longstreet place Knoxville, Tennessee, under siege.
- 1876Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky’s “Slavonic March” is given its premiere performance in Moscow, Russia.
- 1896The Western Pennsylvania Hockey League, which later became the first ice hockey league to openly trade and hire players, began play at Pittsburgh’s Schenley Park Casino.
- 1939Nine Czech students are executed as a response to anti-Nazi demonstrations prompted by the death of Jan Opletal. In addition, all Czech universities are shut down and over 1200 Czech students sent to concentration camps. Since this event, International Students’ Day is celebrated in many countries, especially in the Czech Republic.
- 1968Alexandros Panagoulis is condemned to death for attempting to assassinate Greek dictator Georgios Papadopoulos.
- 1979Brisbane Suburban Railway Electrification. The first stage from Ferny Grove to Darra is commissioned.
- 1993In Nigeria, General Sani Abacha ousts the government of Ernest Shonekan in a military coup.
- 2000Alberto Fujimori is removed from office as president of Peru.
View the complete list of historical events for November 17.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Blayne Weaver, Kenji Ohba, Tomas Lindberg, Debrah Farentino, Don Galloway, Millie Small, Jack Webb, Kim Kibum, Rena Matsui, Tilo Wolff.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 17, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Still by Commodores as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 17, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 28, 1946 – Jeffrey Jones, American actor; May 20, 1992 – AJ Muhlach, Filipino actor, singer, and dancer (XLR8); August 7, 1939 – Verna Bloom, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,224