Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 2001 was a Saturday and it was the 321st day of the year 2001. It was the 46th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 347 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,958 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,319 days or 6.35 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 236 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 26, 2033.
If a dog named Rhes - a Affenpinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rhes will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rhes will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Camillo Felgen
- 1955Yolanda King
- 1966Jeff Buckley
- 1966Sophie Marceau
- 1967Tab Benoit
- 1969Ryōtarō Okiayu
- 1980Isaac Hanson
- 1982Lucy Durack
- 1988Eric Nam
- 1994Ruby Jane Smith
View the complete list of November 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1895Mikhail Bakhtin, Russian philosopher and critic (d. 1975)
- 1902Eugene Wigner, Hungarian physicist and mathematician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1995)
- 1907Israel Regardie, English occultist and author (d. 1985)
- 1952Ties Kruize, Dutch field hockey player
- 1959William R. Moses, American actor and producer
- 1960Jonathan Ross, English actor and talk show host
- 1973Andreas Hedlund, Swedish singer-songwriter and producer (Vintersorg, Borknagar, Cronian, Fission, Waterclime, and Otyg)
- 1983Trevor Crowe, American baseball player
- 1985Panbanisha, American bonobo (d. 2012)
- 1986Everth Cabrera, Nicaraguan baseball player
View the complete list of November 17 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters GOGKEXRIRP? Check your answers here: Word search GOGKEXRIRP. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 474Emperor Leo II dies after a reign of ten months. He is succeeded by his father Zeno, who becomes sole ruler of the Byzantine Empire.
- 794Japanese Emperor Kanmu changes his residence from Nara to Kyoto.
- 1558Elizabethan era begins: Queen Mary I of England dies and is succeeded by her half-sister Elizabeth I of England.
- 1800The United States Congress holds its first session in Washington, D.C.
- 1820Captain Nathaniel Palmer becomes the first American to see Antarctica. (The Palmer Peninsula is later named after him.)
- 1896The Western Pennsylvania Hockey League, which later became the first ice hockey league to openly trade and hire players, began play at Pittsburgh’s Schenley Park Casino.
- 1950Lhamo Dondrub is officially named the 14th Dalai Lama.
- 1989Cold War: Velvet Revolution begins: In Czechoslovakia, a student demonstration in Prague is quelled by riot police. This sparks an uprising aimed at overthrowing the communist government (it succeeds on December 29).
- 1997In Luxor, Egypt, 62 people are killed by six Islamic militants outside the Temple of Hatshepsut, known as Luxor massacre (The police then kill the assailants).
- 2012At least 50 schoolchildren are killed in an accident at a railway crossing near Manfalut, Egypt.
View the complete list of November 17 historical events.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17, and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nanci Griffith, Mirjana Puhar, Angela Kinsey, Tina Fey, Lisa Ben, Rosario Dawson, Juan Pablo Di Pace, Jake Cherry, Seiran Kobayashi, Heather Marks.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 17, 2001.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th November 2001 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 5, 1990. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +158. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 1, 2002. Your score is -165. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,165,219,247. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Family Affair by Mary J. Blige as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 17, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,446,664 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2001. The estimated number of babies born on 17th November 2001 is 360,128. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,055 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 32,541 times in the year 2001. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 17, 2001. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 321st day of 2001
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 46th Saturday of 2001
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 347 days
- Age on next birthday: 20 years old
- Days since birth: 6,958 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,319 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.35 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 236
- Next full moon: December 30 at 03:29:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 26, 2033
- Age in dog years: 96 dog years old using a Affenpinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: July 5, 1990 (+158)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 1, 2002 (-165)
- 2001 world population: 6,165,219,247
- Number one song: Family Affair by Mary J. Blige (November 17, 2001)
- Babies born in 2001: 131,446,664
- Babies born in 2001 every day: 360,128
- Babies born in 2001 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,055 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 32,541 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.XI.MMI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1968 – Tisha Campbell-Martin, American actress and singer; May 30, 1992 – Danielle Harold, English actress; March 4, 1904 – Chief Tahachee, American actor and author (d. 1978).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,047