Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 2007 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 2007 was a Saturday and it was the 321st day of the year 2007. It was the 46th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2007 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 305 days left before your next birthday. You will be 14 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,809 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,603 days or 4.39 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 163 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 26, 2039.
If a dog named Celie - a Korean Jindo Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 78 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Celie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Celie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Lee Strasberg
- 1929Gorō Naya
- 1944Gene Clark
- 1947Robert "Stewkey" Antoni
- 1960Jonathan Ross
- 1966Kate Ceberano
- 1967Ronnie DeVoe
- 1982Lucy Durack
- 1983Viva Bianca
- 1985Bea Saw
View the complete list of November 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1866Voltairine de Cleyre, American author and activist (d. 1912)
- 1878Augustus Goessling, American swimmer and water polo player (d. 1963)
- 1895Mikhail Bakhtin, Russian philosopher and critic (d. 1975)
- 1944Jim Boeheim, American basketball player and coach
- 1948Ian Sutherland, Scottish singer and member of Sutherland Brothers and Quiver.
- 1949Nguyễn Tấn Dũng, Vietnamese soldier and politician, 8th Prime Minister of Vietnam
- 1951Stephen Root, American actor
- 1966Kate Ceberano, Australian singer-songwriter and actress (I'm Talking)
- 1967Tab Benoit, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1986Luis Aguiar, Uruguayan footballer
View the complete list of November 17 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters GJIIAFGGUB? Check your answers here: Word scramble GJIIAFGGUB. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1777Articles of Confederation (United States) are submitted to the states for ratification.
- 1885Serbo-Bulgarian War: The decisive Battle of Slivnitsa begins.
- 1962President John F. Kennedy dedicates Washington Dulles International Airport, serving the Washington, D.C., region.
- 1969Cold War: Negotiators from the Soviet Union and the United States meet in Helsinki, Finland to begin SALT I negotiations aimed at limiting the number of strategic weapons on both sides.
- 1970Luna programme: The Soviet Union lands Lunokhod 1 on Mare Imbrium (Sea of Rains) on the Moon. This is the first roving remote-controlled robot to land on another world and is released by the orbiting Luna 17 spacecraft.
- 1989Cold War: Velvet Revolution begins: In Czechoslovakia, a student demonstration in Prague is quelled by riot police. This sparks an uprising aimed at overthrowing the communist government (it succeeds on December 29).
- 1993In Nigeria, General Sani Abacha ousts the government of Ernest Shonekan in a military coup.
- 1993United States House of Representatives passes resolution to establish the North American Free Trade Agreement after greater authority in trade negotiations was granted to President George Bush in 1991.
- 1997In Luxor, Egypt, 62 people are killed by six Islamic militants outside the Temple of Hatshepsut, known as Luxor massacre (The police then kill the assailants).
- 2013Fifty people are killed when Tatarstan Airlines Flight 363 crashes at Kazan Airport, Russia.
View the complete list of November 17 historical events.
Curious about this Fabulous Yellow Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17, and 2007 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robin Mattson, Hans Conried, Eman Lam, Anthony Franciosa, David Grant, Dave Wittenberg, Erika Alexander, Mikelangelo Loconte, Kristin Chenoweth, Carl Perkins.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 17, 2007.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th November 2007 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 18, 1982. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +163. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 24, 1992. Your score is -115. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,629,913,759. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Kiss Kiss by Chris Brown featuring T-Pain as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 17, 2007). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 136,581,093 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2007. The estimated number of babies born on 17th November 2007 is 374,195. That’s equivalent to 260 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 19,355 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 24,273 times in the year 2007. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 17, 2007. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 321st day of 2007
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 46th Saturday of 2007
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 305 days
- Age on next birthday: 14 years old
- Days since birth: 4,809 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,603 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.39 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 163
- Next full moon: January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 26, 2039
- Age in dog years: 78 dog years old using a Korean Jindo Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: October 18, 1982 (+163)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 24, 1992 (-115)
- 2007 world population: 6,629,913,759
- Number one song: Kiss Kiss by Chris Brown featuring T-Pain (November 17, 2007)
- Babies born in 2007: 136,581,093
- Babies born in 2007 every day: 374,195
- Babies born in 2007 every minute: 260
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 19,355 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 24,273 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.XI.MMVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 4, 1915 – Nils Kihlberg, Swedish actor, singer, and director (d. 1965); May 26, 1940 – Levon Helm, American singer-songwriter, drummer, producer, and actor (The Band) (d. 2012); February 22, 1980 – Kang Sung-hoon, South Korean singer (Sechs Kies).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,161