Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of November 2011 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 17, 2011 was a Thursday and it was the 321st day of the year 2011. It was the 46th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2011 calendar will be in 2033. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 352 days left before your next birthday. You will be 13 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,397 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,466 days or 4.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 149 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 26, 2043.
If a dog named Spicy - a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 82 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Spicy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Spicy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jerome’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905Mischa Auer
- 1926Robert Brown
- 1943Lauren Hutton
- 1959William R. Moses
- 1960Jonathan Ross
- 1966Kate Ceberano
- 1976Diane Neal
- 1981Sarah Harding
- 1994Emmanuelle Vera
- 1999Julia Buencamino
View the complete list of November 17 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 17.
- 1576Roque González de Santa Cruz, Paraguayan missionary and saint (d. 1628)
- 1729Maria Antonia Ferdinanda of Spain (d. 1785)
- 1897Frank Fay, American actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 1961)
- 1923Mike Garcia, American baseball player (d. 1986)
- 1925Charles Mackerras,American-Australian oboe player conductor (d. 2010)
- 1928Arman, French-American painter and sculptor (d. 2005)
- 1955Dennis Maruk, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1961Pat Toomey, American businessman and politician
- 1978Glen Air, Australian rugby player
- 1982Otacílio Mariano Neto, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of November 17 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 474Emperor Leo II dies after a reign of ten months. He is succeeded by his father Zeno, who becomes sole ruler of the Byzantine Empire.
- 1796French Revolutionary Wars: Battle of the Bridge of Arcole: French forces defeat the Austrians in Italy.
- 1810Sweden declares war on its ally the United Kingdom to begin the Anglo-Swedish War, although no fighting ever takes place.
- 1831Ecuador and Venezuela are separated from Gran Colombia.
- 1858Modified Julian Day zero.
- 1885Serbo-Bulgarian War: The decisive Battle of Slivnitsa begins.
- 1947American scientists John Bardeen and Walter Houser Brattain observe the basic principles of the transistor, a key element for the electronics revolution of the 20th century.
- 1968Viewers of the Raiders–Jets football game in the eastern United States are denied the opportunity to watch its exciting finish when NBC broadcasts Heidi instead, prompting changes to sports broadcasting in the U.S.
- 1979Brisbane Suburban Railway Electrification. The first stage from Ferny Grove to Darra is commissioned.
- 2013Fifty people are killed when Tatarstan Airlines Flight 363 crashes at Kazan Airport, Russia.
View the complete list of November 17 historical events.
Curious about this Watermelon? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 17, and 2011 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rhian Ramos, Gali Atari, Johnny Knoxville, Andy Summers, Kim Yoo-jung, Nele Karajlić, Fiona Fullerton, Josie Ho, Daren Kagasoff, Zach Sobiech.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 17 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 17, 2011.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th November 2011 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,935,999,491. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was We Found Love by Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 19, 2011). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 139,574,160 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2011. The estimated number of babies born on 17th November 2011 is 382,395. That’s equivalent to 266 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Sophia. This name was given to 21,837 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 20,365 times in the year 2011. Any chance you are Sophia or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 17” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 17, 2011. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 321st day of 2011
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 46th Thursday of 2011
- Next same calendar year: 2033
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2025: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 352 days
- Age on next birthday: 13 years old
- Days since birth: 4,397 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,466 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 149
- Next full moon: December 27 at 00:35:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 26, 2043
- Age in dog years: 82 dog years old using a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- 2011 world population: 6,935,999,491
- Number one song: We Found Love by Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris (November 19, 2011)
- Babies born in 2011: 139,574,160
- Babies born in 2011 every day: 382,395
- Babies born in 2011 every minute: 266
- Popular girl’s name: Sophia – 21,837 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 20,365 babies
- Roman numerals: XVII.XI.MMXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 3, 1923 – Doc Watson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 2012); April 26, 1952 – Spice Williams-Crosby, American actress and stuntwoman; May 3, 1953 – Bruce Hall, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (REO Speedwagon).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,959