Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1935 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1935 was a Monday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1935. It was the 46th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1935 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 146 days left before your next birthday. You will be 86 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,266 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,422 days or 28.53 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,059 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 27, 1967.
If a dog named Austen - a Chow Chow breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 436 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Austen will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Austen will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Gustaf Molander
- 1898Joris Ivens
- 1909Johnny Mercer
- 1920Robert Fryer
- 1942Linda Evans
- 1968Owen Wilson
- 1968Romany Malco
- 1969Ahmed Helmy
- 1981Shin Ji
- 1993Makoto Okunaka
View the complete list of November 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1919Georgia Carroll, American singer and actress (d. 2011)
- 1923Alan Shepard, American admiral, pilot, and astronaut (d. 1998)
- 1928Salvador Laurel, Filipino lawyer and politician, 5th Prime Minister of the Philippines (d. 2004)
- 1934Vassilis Vassilikos, Greek journalist and diplomat
- 1941David Hemmings, English actor, singer, director, and producer (d. 2003)
- 1952Delroy Lindo, English actor and director
- 1962Kirk Hammett, American guitarist and songwriter (Metallica, Spastik Children, and Exodus)
- 1963Len Bias, American basketball player (d. 1986)
- 1970Marina Watanabe, Japanese actress, singer, and television personality
- 1980Denny Hamlin, American race car driver
View the complete list of November 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Tom’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1180Phillip II becomes king of France.
- 1210Pope Innocent III excommunicates Holy Roman Emperor Otto IV.
- 1601Tiryaki Hasan Pasha, provincial governor of Ottoman Empire, utterly defeats Habsburg forces, commanded by Ferdinand the Archduke of Austria during the Siege of Nagykanizsa.
- 1918Latvia declares its independence from Russia.
- 1938Trade union members elect John L. Lewis as the first president of the Congress of Industrial Organizations.
- 1963The first push-button telephone goes into service.
- 1978In Jonestown, Guyana, Jim Jones led his Peoples Temple to a mass murder–suicide that claimed 918 lives in all, 909 of them in Jonestown itself, including over 270 children. Congressman Leo Ryan is murdered by members of the Peoples Temple hours earlier.
- 1987King’s Cross fire: In London, 31 people die in a fire at the city’s busiest underground station, King’s Cross St Pancras.
- 1991After an 87-day siege, the Croatian city of Vukovar capitulates to the besieging Yugoslav People’s Army and allied Serb paramilitary forces.
- 2013NASA launches the MAVEN probe to Mars.
View the complete list of November 18 historical events.
Curious about this Green Apple Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18, and 1935 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Karvelas, Chris Barrie, Andy Knowles, Tim O'Brien, Jennifer Dale, Meghan Trainor, Chris Martin, Ipče Ahmedovski, Luiz Gonzaga, Grand Puba.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on November 18, 1935.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th November 1935 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 4, 1940. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +121. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 4, 1924. Your score is -130. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,065 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 56,524 times in the year 1935. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 18, 1935. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 322nd day of 1935
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 46th Monday of 1935
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 146 days
- Age on next birthday: 86 years old
- Days since birth: 31,266 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,422 days
- Years spent sleeping: 28.53 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,059
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 27, 1967
- Age in dog years: 436 dog years old using a Chow Chow breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: January 4, 1940 (+121)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 4, 1924 (-130)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,065 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 56,524 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.XI.MCMXXXV
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 8, 1971 – David Arquette, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; October 9, 1992 – Tyler James Williams, American actor and singer; December 25, 1940 – Pete Brown, English singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,926