Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1944 was a Saturday and it was the 323rd day of the year 1944. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 153 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,875 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 910 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Lizze - a Cockapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 312 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lizze will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Lizze will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901V. Shantaram
- 1908Imogene Coca
- 1917Pedro Infante
- 1928Sheila Jordan
- 1941David Hemmings
- 1948Andrea Marcovicci
- 1958Oscar Nunez
- 1960Shari Shattuck
- 1981Christina Vidal
- 1993Makoto Okunaka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1856Grand Duke Nicholas Nikolaevich of Russia (d. 1929)
- 1883Carl Vinson, American judge and politician (d. 1981)
- 1901V. Shantaram, Indian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1984)
- 1919Georgia Carroll, American singer and actress (d. 2011)
- 1919Jocelyn Brando, American actress (d. 2005)
- 1924Les Lye, Canadian actor and screenwriter (d. 2009)
- 1928Salvador Laurel, Filipino lawyer and politician, 5th Prime Minister of the Philippines (d. 2004)
- 1936Don Cherry, American trumpet player (Old and New Dreams, New York Contemporary Five, and Codona) (d. 1995)
- 1963Len Bias, American basketball player (d. 1986)
- 1968Romany Malco, American rapper, producer, actor, and screenwriter (College Boyz)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 326The old St. Peter’s Basilica is consecrated.
- 401The Visigoths, led by king Alaric I, cross the Alps and invade northern Italy.
- 1421A seawall at the Zuiderzee dike in the Netherlands breaks, flooding 72 villages and killing about 10,000 people. This event will be known as St. Elizabeth’s flood.
- 1601Tiryaki Hasan Pasha, provincial governor of Ottoman Empire, utterly defeats Habsburg forces, commanded by Ferdinand the Archduke of Austria during the Siege of Nagykanizsa.
- 1926George Bernard Shaw refuses to accept the money for his Nobel Prize, saying, “I can forgive Alfred Nobel for inventing dynamite, but only a fiend in human form could have invented the Nobel Prize.”
- 1929Grand Banks earthquake: Off the south coast of Newfoundland in the Atlantic Ocean, a Richter magnitude 7.2 submarine earthquake, centered on the Grand Banks, breaks 12 submarine transatlantic telegraph cables and triggers a tsunami that destroys many south coast communities in the Burin Peninsula.
- 1944The Popular Socialist Youth is founded in Cuba.
- 1970U.S. President Richard Nixon asks the U.S. Congress for $155 million in supplemental aid for the Cambodian government.
- 2012Pope Tawadros II of Alexandria becomes the 118th Pope of the Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria.
- 2013NASA launches the MAVEN probe to Mars.
View the complete list of historical events for November 18.
Curious about this Vanilla Mangoberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18 and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Grillo, Nicole Fox, Barbara Hershey, M. A. Numminen, Todor Kolev, Etta James, Charlie McDermott, Brian May, Michael Chaturantabut, Peggy Ann Garner.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 18, 1944.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 14, 1986 – Skyler Shaye, American actress; May 31, 1972 – Karl Geary, Irish-American actor, screenwriter and nightclub owner; June 8, 1929 – Gastone Moschin, Italian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,188