Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1944 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1944 was a Saturday and it was the 323rd day of the year 1944. The next time you can reuse your old 1944 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 89 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,574 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 900 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Imogene Coca
- 1923Anne Sargent
- 1952Delroy Lindo
- 1953Kevin Nealon
- 1968Romany Malco
- 1969Duncan Sheik
- 1974Chloë Sevigny
- 1981Christina Vidal
- 1981Nasim Pedrad
- 1987Jake Abel
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 18.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1874Clarence Day, American author and poet (d. 1935)
- 1882Jacques Maritain, French philosopher and author (d. 1973)
- 1901George Gallup, American statistician and academic (d. 1984)
- 1920Robert Fryer, American playwright and producer (d. 2000)
- 1923Anne Sargent, American actress (d. 2007)
- 1949Ahmed Zaki, Egyptian actor (d. 2005)
- 1955Carter Burwell, American composer and conductor
- 1964Rita Cosby, American journalist and author
- 1970Johan Liiva, Swedish singer-songwriter (Arch Enemy, Carnage, NonExist, and Hearse)
- 1980François Duval, Belgian race car driver
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 401The Visigoths, led by king Alaric I, cross the Alps and invade northern Italy.
- 1302Pope Boniface VIII issues the Papal bull Unam sanctam (One Faith).
- 1865Mark Twain’s short story “The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County” is published in the New York Saturday Press.
- 1929Grand Banks earthquake: Off the south coast of Newfoundland in the Atlantic Ocean, a Richter magnitude 7.2 submarine earthquake, centered on the Grand Banks, breaks 12 submarine transatlantic telegraph cables and triggers a tsunami that destroys many south coast communities in the Burin Peninsula.
- 1930Soka Kyoiku Gakkai, a Buddhist association later renamed Soka Gakkai, is founded by Japanese educators Tsunesaburō Makiguchi and Jōsei Toda.
- 1944The Popular Socialist Youth is founded in Cuba.
- 1961United States President John F. Kennedy sends 18,000 military advisors to South Vietnam.
- 1978In Jonestown, Guyana, Jim Jones led his Peoples Temple to a mass murder–suicide that claimed 918 lives in all, 909 of them in Jonestown itself, including over 270 children. Congressman Leo Ryan is murdered by members of the Peoples Temple hours earlier.
- 2003In the United Kingdom, the Local Government Act 2003, repealing controversial anti-gay amendment Section 28, becomes effective.
- 2012Pope Tawadros II of Alexandria becomes the 118th Pope of the Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria.
View the complete list of historical events for November 18.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18 and 1944 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ken Mellons, Naomi Sims, Marta Kristen, Benny Hill, Betty Thomas, Zakk Wylde, Walt Gorney, Rae Dawn Chong, Charles S. Dutton, James Broderick.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 18, 1944.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 3, 1965 – Charlie Sheen, American actor and producer; August 19, 1983 – Tammin Sursok, South African-Australian actress and singer; July 10, 1984 – Manjari Phadnis, Indian actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,046