Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1952 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1952 was a Tuesday and it was the 323rd day of the year 1952. It was the 47th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1952 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 353 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,849 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,283 days or 22.68 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 841 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 27, 1984.
If a dog named Pennie - a Berger Picard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 361 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pennie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Pennie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Johnny Mercer
- 1942Susan Sullivan
- 1948Tõnis Mägi
- 1952Delroy Lindo
- 1960Elizabeth Perkins
- 1961Nick Chinlund
- 1969Duncan Sheik
- 1970Elizabeth Anne Allen
- 1976Sage Francis
- 1981Shin Ji
View the complete list of November 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1736Carl Friedrich Christian Fasch, German harpsichord player and composer (d. 1800)
- 1888Gustaf Molander, Finnish-Swedish actor and director (d. 1973)
- 1907Compay Segundo, Cuban singer-songwriter and guitarist (Buena Vista Social Club) (d. 2003)
- 1945Mahinda Rajapaksa, Sri Lankan lawyer and politician, 6th President of Sri Lanka
- 1950Michael Swanwick, American science fiction author
- 1959Ulrich Noethen, German actor
- 1963Dante Bichette, American baseball player and coach
- 1963Joost Zwagerman, Dutch author and poet (d. 2015)
- 1968Barry Hunter, Irish footballer and manager
- 1987Hitomi Harada, Japanese voice actress and singer
View the complete list of November 18 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters UXZAQNAONFPW? Check your answers here: Word search UXZAQNAONFPW. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 401The Visigoths, led by king Alaric I, cross the Alps and invade northern Italy.
- 1180Phillip II becomes king of France.
- 1626St. Peter’s Basilica is consecrated.
- 1865Mark Twain’s short story “The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County” is published in the New York Saturday Press.
- 1903The Hay–Bunau-Varilla Treaty is signed by the United States and Panama, giving the United States exclusive rights over the Panama Canal Zone.
- 1904General Esteban Huertas steps down after the government of Panama fears he wants to stage a coup.
- 1928Release of the animated short Steamboat Willie, the first fully synchronized sound cartoon, directed by Walt Disney and Ub Iwerks, featuring the third appearances of cartoon characters Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. This is considered by the Disney corporation to be Mickey’s birthday.
- 1949The Iva Valley Shooting occurs after the coal miners of Enugu in Nigeria go on strike over withheld wages; 21 miners are shot dead and 51 are wounded by police under the supervision of the British colonial administration of Nigeria.
- 1991After an 87-day siege, the Croatian city of Vukovar capitulates to the besieging Yugoslav People’s Army and allied Serb paramilitary forces.
- 2003The Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court rules 4–3 in Goodridge v. Department of Public Health that the state’s ban on same-sex marriage is unconstitutional and gives the state legislature 180 days to change the law making Massachusetts the first state in the United States to grant marriage rights to same-sex couples.
View the complete list of November 18 historical events.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18, and 1952 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Andrew Ridgeley, Kyu Sakamoto, Roman Lob, Regina Duarte, Daire Brehan, Floella Benjamin, Baroness Benjamin, Cees Geel, James Redfield, Johnny Tillotson, Christopher Plummer.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 18, 1952.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th November 1952 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 12, 1926. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 8, 1931. Your score is -160. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,636,772,306. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 925. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,484,605 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1952. The estimated number of babies born on 18th November 1952 is 266,351. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 67,088 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 87,107 times in the year 1952. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 18, 1952. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 323rd day of 1952
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 47th Tuesday of 1952
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 353 days
- Age on next birthday: 69 years old
- Days since birth: 24,849 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,283 days
- Years spent sleeping: 22.68 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 841
- Next full moon: November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 27, 1984
- Age in dog years: 361 dog years old using a Berger Picard breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: December 12, 1926 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 8, 1931 (-160)
- 1952 world population: 2,636,772,306
- Babies born in 1952: 97,484,605
- Babies born in 1952 every day: 266,351
- Babies born in 1952 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 67,088 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 87,107 babies
- Roman numerals: XVIII.XI.MCMLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 20, 1980 – Mariacarla Boscono, Italian model and actress; July 20, 1962 – Carlos Alazraqui, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; December 1, 1922 – Paul Picerni, American actor (d. 2011).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,122