Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1961 was a Saturday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 212 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,607 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 698 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Rincon - a Havanese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 244 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rincon will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Rincon will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Gustaf Molander
- 1909Johnny Mercer
- 1923Anne Sargent
- 1942Susan Sullivan
- 1948Andrea Marcovicci
- 1960Kim Wilde
- 1960Yeşim Ustaoğlu
- 1970Peta Wilson
- 1975Anthony McPartlin
- 1981Nasim Pedrad
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1906Alec Issigonis, Greek-English car designer, designed the mini car (d. 1988)
- 1911Attilio Bertolucci, Italian poet and author (d. 2000)
- 1932Nasif Estéfano, Argentinian race car driver (d. 1973)
- 1937Ülle Kukk, Estonian botanist and conservationist
- 1948Andrea Marcovicci, American actress and singer
- 1956Noel Brotherston, Irish-English footballer and painter (d. 1995)
- 1971Terrance Hayes, American poet and academic
- 1975Anthony McPartlin, English comedian, actor, and producer
- 1976Matt Welsh, Australian swimmer
- 1978Damien Johnson, Irish footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1105Maginulfo is elected the Antipope as Sylvester IV.
- 1421A seawall at the Zuiderzee dike in the Netherlands breaks, flooding 72 villages and killing about 10,000 people. This event will be known as St. Elizabeth’s flood.
- 1883American and Canadian railroads institute five standard continental time zones, ending the confusion of thousands of local times.
- 1909Two United States warships are sent to Nicaragua after 500 revolutionaries (including two Americans) are executed by order of José Santos Zelaya.
- 1944The Popular Socialist Youth is founded in Cuba.
- 1970U.S. President Richard Nixon asks the U.S. Congress for $155 million in supplemental aid for the Cambodian government.
- 1991After an 87-day siege, the Croatian city of Vukovar capitulates to the besieging Yugoslav People’s Army and allied Serb paramilitary forces.
- 1991Shiite Muslim kidnappers in Lebanon release Anglican Church envoys Terry Waite and Thomas Sutherland.
- 2002Iraq disarmament crisis: United Nations weapons inspectors led by Hans Blix arrive in Iraq.
- 2003The Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court rules 4–3 in Goodridge v. Department of Public Health that the state’s ban on same-sex marriage is unconstitutional and gives the state legislature 180 days to change the law making Massachusetts the first state in the United States to grant marriage rights to same-sex couples.
View the complete list of historical events for November 18.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Katherine Webb, Chad Channing, David Clayton-Thomas, James L. Brooks, Kaye Stevens, Fredric March, Faten Hamama, Lurie Poston, Tom Cruise, Raquel Welch.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 18, 1961.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Big Bad John by Jimmy Dean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 20, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 7, 1973 – Mikhail Gorsheniov, Russian singer-songwriter (Korol i Shut) (d. 2013); March 3, 1982 – Jessica Biel, American actress, singer, and producer; November 29, 1964 – Don Cheadle, American actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,230