Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1961 was a Saturday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 173 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,281 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 687 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Imogene Coca
- 1917Pedro Infante
- 1919Georgia Carroll
- 1948Tõnis Mägi
- 1960Kim Wilde
- 1976Mona Zaki
- 1976Sage Francis
- 1980Dustin Kensrue
- 1981Christina Vidal
- 1984Ryohei Chiba
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1832Adolf Erik Nordenskiöld, Finnish-Swedish geologist and explorer (d. 1901)
- 1920Mustafa Khalil, Egyptian politician, 77th Prime Minister of Egypt (d. 2008)
- 1923Anne Sargent, American actress (d. 2007)
- 1958Daniel Brailovsky, Argentinian footballer and manager
- 1960Shari Shattuck, American actress and author
- 1962Bart Bryant, American golfer
- 1963Peter Schmeichel, Danish footballer and sportscaster
- 1980Denny Hamlin, American race car driver
- 1984Johnny Christ, American bass player (Avenged Sevenfold)
- 1991Noppawan Lertcheewakarn, Thai tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1421A seawall at the Zuiderzee dike in the Netherlands breaks, flooding 72 villages and killing about 10,000 people. This event will be known as St. Elizabeth’s flood.
- 1494French King Charles VIII occupies Florence, Italy.
- 1601Tiryaki Hasan Pasha, provincial governor of Ottoman Empire, utterly defeats Habsburg forces, commanded by Ferdinand the Archduke of Austria during the Siege of Nagykanizsa.
- 1626St. Peter’s Basilica is consecrated.
- 1812Napoleonic Wars: The Battle of Krasnoi ends in French defeat, but Marshal of France Michel Ney’s leadership leads to him becoming known as “the bravest of the brave”.
- 1883American and Canadian railroads institute five standard continental time zones, ending the confusion of thousands of local times.
- 1905Prince Carl of Denmark becomes King Haakon VII of Norway.
- 1961United States President John F. Kennedy sends 18,000 military advisors to South Vietnam.
- 1963The first push-button telephone goes into service.
- 2003The Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court rules 4–3 in Goodridge v. Department of Public Health that the state’s ban on same-sex marriage is unconstitutional and gives the state legislature 180 days to change the law making Massachusetts the first state in the United States to grant marriage rights to same-sex couples.
View the complete list of historical events for November 18.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cathy Weseluck, Rio Suzuki, Andrew Ridgeley, Chuck Berry, Tim Matheson, Laura Fygi, Juliette Béliveau, Majida El Roumi, Jerry Harrison, Phil Hartman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 18, 1961.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Big Bad John by Jimmy Dean as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 20, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 3, 1988 – ASAP Rocky, American rapper and producer (ASAP Mob); April 16, 1954 – Ellen Barkin, American actress and producer; May 6, 1952 – Christian Clavier, French actor and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 957