Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1963 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1963 was a Monday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1963. It was the 46th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1963 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 275 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,179 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,726 days or 18.42 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 683 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 27, 1995.
If a dog named Ron - a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 240 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ron will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ron will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Gustaf Molander
- 1908Imogene Coca
- 1919Georgia Carroll
- 1939Amanda Lear
- 1959Ulrich Noethen
- 1970Mike Epps
- 1975Pastor Troy
- 1980Junichi Okada
- 1981Gian Magdangal
View the complete list of November 18 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1923Alan Shepard, American admiral, pilot, and astronaut (d. 1998)
- 1951Justin Raimondo, American journalist and author
- 1962Kirk Hammett, American guitarist and songwriter (Metallica, Spastik Children, and Exodus)
- 1967Jocelyn Lemieux, Canadian ice hockey player and sportscaster
- 1970Elizabeth Anne Allen, American actress
- 1978Damien Johnson, Irish footballer
- 1981Christina Vidal, American actress and singer
- 1983Michael Dawson, English footballer
- 1987Jake Abel, American actor
- 1991Noppawan Lertcheewakarn, Thai tennis player
View the complete list of November 18 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1307William Tell shoots an apple off his son’s head.
- 1730The future Frederick II (known as Frederick the Great), King of Prussia, is granted a royal pardon and released from confinement.
- 1803The Battle of Vertières, the last major battle of the Haitian Revolution, is fought, leading to the establishment of the Republic of Haiti, the first black republic in the Western Hemisphere.
- 1905Prince Carl of Denmark becomes King Haakon VII of Norway.
- 1918Latvia declares its independence from Russia.
- 1940World War II: German leader Adolf Hitler and Italian Foreign Minister Galeazzo Ciano meet to discuss Benito Mussolini’s disastrous Italian invasion of Greece.
- 1944The Popular Socialist Youth is founded in Cuba.
- 1970U.S. President Richard Nixon asks the U.S. Congress for $155 million in supplemental aid for the Cambodian government.
- 1991Shiite Muslim kidnappers in Lebanon release Anglican Church envoys Terry Waite and Thomas Sutherland.
- 2012Pope Tawadros II of Alexandria becomes the 118th Pope of the Coptic Orthodox Church of Alexandria.
View the complete list of November 18 historical events.
Curious about this Chico Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18, and 1963 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Anthony Green, Edward Petherbridge, Richard Mulligan, Richard Eyre, Annette Kerr, Katija Pevec, Lee Si-yeon, Raina, Berthe Qvistgaard, Pauline Julien.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 18, 1963.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th November 1963 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 8, 1949. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. Your incompatibility score is -206. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,209,827,882. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m Leaving It Up to You by Dale & Grace as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 23, 1963). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 113,464,323 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1963. The estimated number of babies born on 18th November 1963 is 310,861. That’s equivalent to 216 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 56,037 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 83,789 times in the year 1963. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 18, 1963. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 322nd day of 1963
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 46th Monday of 1963
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 275 days
- Age on next birthday: 56 years old
- Days since birth: 20,179 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,726 days
- Years spent sleeping: 18.42 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 683
- Next full moon: February 19 at 15:54:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 27, 1995
- Age in dog years: 240 dog years old using a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: April 8, 1949 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (-206)
- 1963 world population: 3,209,827,882
- Number one song: I’m Leaving It Up to You by Dale & Grace (November 23, 1963)
- Babies born in 1963: 113,464,323
- Babies born in 1963 every day: 310,861
- Babies born in 1963 every minute: 216
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 56,037 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 83,789 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 11, 1980 – Guji Lorenzana, American-Filipino actor and singer; November 14, 1905 – John Henry Barbee, American singer and guitarist (d. 1964); April 20, 1991 – Thomas Curtis, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,784