Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1978 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1978 was a Saturday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1978. The next time you can reuse your old 1978 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 151 days left before your next birthday. You will be 40 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,459 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 489 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Rugby - a Berger Picard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 223 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Rugby will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Rugby will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Pedro Infante
- 1919Georgia Carroll
- 1920Robert Fryer
- 1948Andrea Marcovicci
- 1949Ahmed Zaki
- 1960Shari Shattuck
- 1969Ahmed Helmy
- 1969Duncan Sheik
- 1976Dominic Armato
- 1984Ryohei Chiba
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1836W. S. Gilbert, English playwright, poet, and illustrator (d. 1911)
- 1907Gustav Nezval, Czech actor (d. 1998)
- 1939Brenda Vaccaro, American actress
- 1943Leonardo Sandri, Argentinian cardinal
- 1953Alan Moore, English author and illustrator
- 1959Karla Faye Tucker, American murderer (d. 1998)
- 1962Jamie Moyer, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1968Owen Wilson, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1980Luke Chadwick, English footballer
- 1992Nathan Kress, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1210Pope Innocent III excommunicates Holy Roman Emperor Otto IV.
- 1307William Tell shoots an apple off his son’s head.
- 1601Tiryaki Hasan Pasha, provincial governor of Ottoman Empire, utterly defeats Habsburg forces, commanded by Ferdinand the Archduke of Austria during the Siege of Nagykanizsa.
- 1626St. Peter’s Basilica is consecrated.
- 1812Napoleonic Wars: The Battle of Krasnoi ends in French defeat, but Marshal of France Michel Ney’s leadership leads to him becoming known as “the bravest of the brave”.
- 1883American and Canadian railroads institute five standard continental time zones, ending the confusion of thousands of local times.
- 1903The Hay–Bunau-Varilla Treaty is signed by the United States and Panama, giving the United States exclusive rights over the Panama Canal Zone.
- 1905Prince Carl of Denmark becomes King Haakon VII of Norway.
- 1930Soka Kyoiku Gakkai, a Buddhist association later renamed Soka Gakkai, is founded by Japanese educators Tsunesaburō Makiguchi and Jōsei Toda.
- 1944The Popular Socialist Youth is founded in Cuba.
View the complete list of historical events for November 18.
Curious about this Pearly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18 and 1978 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jackson Wang, Richard Dysart, Andy McCluskey, Rachel Miner, Roger Corman, Toshiyuki Toyonaga, Brian Johnson, Bernie Casey, Kim Rodriguez, Maria Dangell.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 18, 1978.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was MacArthur Park by Donna Summer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 18, 1978). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 25, 1974 – Eric Millegan, American actor; October 10, 1966 – Bai Ling, Chinese-American model, actress, and producer; September 28, 1984 – Jenny Omnichord, Canadian singer-songwriter (The Barmitzvah Brothers).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,171