Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1989 was a Saturday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 266 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,326 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 349 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Drizzy - a Akita breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 167 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Drizzy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Drizzy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Imogene Coca
- 1924Les Lye
- 1939Amanda Lear
- 1953Kevin Nealon
- 1958Oscar Nunez
- 1959Ulrich Noethen
- 1970Mike Epps
- 1970Peta Wilson
- 1984Ryohei Chiba
- 1993Makoto Okunaka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1880Naum Torbov, Bulgarian architect, designed the Central Sofia Market Hall (d. 1952)
- 1888Gustaf Molander, Finnish-Swedish actor and director (d. 1973)
- 1906Alec Issigonis, Greek-English car designer, designed the mini car (d. 1988)
- 1951Justin Raimondo, American journalist and author
- 1953Alan Moore, English author and illustrator
- 1956Noel Brotherston, Irish-English footballer and painter (d. 1995)
- 1963Len Bias, American basketball player (d. 1986)
- 1964Rita Cosby, American journalist and author
- 1984Johnny Christ, American bass player (Avenged Sevenfold)
- 1992Nathan Kress, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1180Phillip II becomes king of France.
- 1601Tiryaki Hasan Pasha, provincial governor of Ottoman Empire, utterly defeats Habsburg forces, commanded by Ferdinand the Archduke of Austria during the Siege of Nagykanizsa.
- 1730The future Frederick II (known as Frederick the Great), King of Prussia, is granted a royal pardon and released from confinement.
- 1883American and Canadian railroads institute five standard continental time zones, ending the confusion of thousands of local times.
- 1905Prince Carl of Denmark becomes King Haakon VII of Norway.
- 1930Soka Kyoiku Gakkai, a Buddhist association later renamed Soka Gakkai, is founded by Japanese educators Tsunesaburō Makiguchi and Jōsei Toda.
- 1963The first push-button telephone goes into service.
- 1970U.S. President Richard Nixon asks the U.S. Congress for $155 million in supplemental aid for the Cambodian government.
- 1988War on Drugs: U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs a bill into law allowing the death penalty for drug traffickers.
- 1993In South Africa, 21 political parties approve a new constitution, expanding voting rights and ending white minority rule.
View the complete list of historical events for November 18.
Curious about this Glazed Blue Heaven? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Michael Rady, Miguel Ferrer, Jan Sterling, Myriam Montemayor Cruz, Kotoko, Angel Haze, Jeff Baxter, Nino Manfredi, Tito Rodríguez, Daryl Palumbo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 18, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When I See You Smile by Bad English as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 18, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 9, 1907 – Eddie Dean, American singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1999); April 25, 1925 – Kay E. Kuter, American actor and singer (d. 2003); August 1, 1981 – Brett Chukerman, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,194