Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 1989 was a Saturday and it was the 322nd day of the year 1989. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 88 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,139 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 343 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Johnny Mercer
- 1953Kevin Nealon
- 1959Ulrich Noethen
- 1960Kim Wilde
- 1960Shari Shattuck
- 1961Steven Moffat
- 1970Johan Liiva
- 1974Chloë Sevigny
- 1980Dustin Kensrue
- 1981Nasim Pedrad
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 18.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1736Carl Friedrich Christian Fasch, German harpsichord player and composer (d. 1800)
- 1785David Wilkie, Scottish painter and academic (d. 1841)
- 1923Anne Sargent, American actress (d. 2007)
- 1949Ahmed Zaki, Egyptian actor (d. 2005)
- 1953Alan Moore, English author and illustrator
- 1964Rita Cosby, American journalist and author
- 1980Luke Chadwick, English footballer
- 1983Jon Lech Johansen, Norwegian programmer, created DeCSS
- 1984Ryohei Chiba, Japanese singer and dancer (W-inds)
- 1988Jeffrey Jordan, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1809In a naval action during the Napoleonic Wars, French frigates defeat British East Indiamen in the Bay of Bengal.
- 1865Mark Twain’s short story “The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County” is published in the New York Saturday Press.
- 1904General Esteban Huertas steps down after the government of Panama fears he wants to stage a coup.
- 1928Release of the animated short Steamboat Willie, the first fully synchronized sound cartoon, directed by Walt Disney and Ub Iwerks, featuring the third appearances of cartoon characters Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. This is considered by the Disney corporation to be Mickey’s birthday.
- 1938Trade union members elect John L. Lewis as the first president of the Congress of Industrial Organizations.
- 1947The Ballantyne’s Department Store fire in Christchurch, New Zealand, kills 41; it is the worst fire disaster in the history of New Zealand.
- 1963The first push-button telephone goes into service.
- 1978In Jonestown, Guyana, Jim Jones led his Peoples Temple to a mass murder–suicide that claimed 918 lives in all, 909 of them in Jonestown itself, including over 270 children. Congressman Leo Ryan is murdered by members of the Peoples Temple hours earlier.
- 1991After an 87-day siege, the Croatian city of Vukovar capitulates to the besieging Yugoslav People’s Army and allied Serb paramilitary forces.
- 2003In the United Kingdom, the Local Government Act 2003, repealing controversial anti-gay amendment Section 28, becomes effective.
View the complete list of historical events for November 18.
Curious about this Green Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18 and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lee Evans, John Harron, Diana Napier, Graham Bonnet, Irina Björklund, Maika Monroe, Sammie, Marla Maples, Albert Mol, J. August Richards.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 18, 1989.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was When I See You Smile by Bad English as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 18, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 13, 1938 – William B. Davis, Canadian actor and director; April 23, 1910 – Simone Simon, French actress (d. 2005); May 13, 1971 – Espen Lind, Norwegian singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Espionage).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,122