Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 2000 was a Saturday and it was the 323rd day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There is 1 day left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,208 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 210 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Saila - a Maltese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Saila will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Saila will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Georgia Carroll
- 1939Amanda Lear
- 1941David Hemmings
- 1946Chris Rainbow
- 1960Elizabeth Perkins
- 1961Steven Moffat
- 1970Johan Liiva
- 1970Mike Epps
- 1972Jessi Alexander
- 1993Makoto Okunaka
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 18.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1522Lamoral, Count of Egmont (d. 1568)
- 1756Thomas Burgess, English bishop and philosopher (d. 1837)
- 1880Naum Torbov, Bulgarian architect, designed the Central Sofia Market Hall (d. 1952)
- 1920Mustafa Khalil, Egyptian politician, 77th Prime Minister of Egypt (d. 2008)
- 1948Ana Mendieta, Cuban-American sculptor and painter (d. 1985)
- 1951Justin Raimondo, American journalist and author
- 1959Jimmy Quinn, Irish footballer and manager
- 1974Graham Coughlan, Irish footballer and coach
- 1975Anthony McPartlin, English comedian, actor, and producer
- 1987Hitomi Harada, Japanese voice actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 18.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1210Pope Innocent III excommunicates Holy Roman Emperor Otto IV.
- 1302Pope Boniface VIII issues the Papal bull Unam sanctam (One Faith).
- 1493Christopher Columbus first sights the island now known as Puerto Rico.
- 1865Mark Twain’s short story “The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County” is published in the New York Saturday Press.
- 1909Two United States warships are sent to Nicaragua after 500 revolutionaries (including two Americans) are executed by order of José Santos Zelaya.
- 1930Soka Kyoiku Gakkai, a Buddhist association later renamed Soka Gakkai, is founded by Japanese educators Tsunesaburō Makiguchi and Jōsei Toda.
- 1947The Ballantyne’s Department Store fire in Christchurch, New Zealand, kills 41; it is the worst fire disaster in the history of New Zealand.
- 1949The Iva Valley Shooting occurs after the coal miners of Enugu in Nigeria go on strike over withheld wages; 21 miners are shot dead and 51 are wounded by police under the supervision of the British colonial administration of Nigeria.
- 1988War on Drugs: U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs a bill into law allowing the death penalty for drug traffickers.
- 1993In South Africa, 21 political parties approve a new constitution, expanding voting rights and ending white minority rule.
View the complete list of historical events for November 18.
Curious about this Flamboyant Pink Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jason Martin, Isabelle Severino, Benny Yau, Nimal Mendis, Dina Spybey, Pinto Colvig, John "Juke" Logan, Anthony Wong, Cosey Fanni Tutti, Ryan Cooley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 18, 2000.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Independent Women Part I by Destiny’s Child as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 18, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 27, 1963 – Fisher Stevens, American actor, director, and producer; November 2, 1995 – Brandon Soo Hoo, American actor; November 25, 1943 – Jerry Portnoy, American singer-songwriter and harmonica player.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,304