Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of November 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
November 18, 2000 was a Saturday and it was the 323rd day of the year 2000. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 175 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,034 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 204 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Gustaf Molander
- 1898Joris Ivens
- 1917Pedro Infante
- 1952Delroy Lindo
- 1959Ulrich Noethen
- 1960Kim Wilde
- 1960Shari Shattuck
- 1961Nick Chinlund
- 1968Romany Malco
- 1976Sage Francis
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 18.
- 1772Prince Louis Ferdinand of Prussia (d. 1806)
- 1832Adolf Erik Nordenskiöld, Finnish-Swedish geologist and explorer (d. 1901)
- 1839August Kundt, German physicist and educator (d. 1894)
- 1886Ferenc Münnich, Hungarian soldier and politician, 47th Prime Minister of Hungary (d. 1967)
- 1915Ken Burkhart, American baseball player and umpire (d. 2004)
- 1920Ron Suart, English football player and manager (d. 2015)
- 1932Nasif Estéfano, Argentinian race car driver (d. 1973)
- 1959Jimmy Quinn, Irish footballer and manager
- 1974Graham Coughlan, Irish footballer and coach
- 1976Shagrath, Norwegian singer-songwriter (Dimmu Borgir Chrome Division, Ov Hell, and Fimbulwinter)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1180Phillip II becomes king of France.
- 1812Napoleonic Wars: The Battle of Krasnoi ends in French defeat, but Marshal of France Michel Ney’s leadership leads to him becoming known as “the bravest of the brave”.
- 1916World War I: First Battle of the Somme: In France, British Expeditionary Force commander Douglas Haig calls off the battle which started on July 1, 1916.
- 1926George Bernard Shaw refuses to accept the money for his Nobel Prize, saying, “I can forgive Alfred Nobel for inventing dynamite, but only a fiend in human form could have invented the Nobel Prize.”
- 1928Release of the animated short Steamboat Willie, the first fully synchronized sound cartoon, directed by Walt Disney and Ub Iwerks, featuring the third appearances of cartoon characters Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse. This is considered by the Disney corporation to be Mickey’s birthday.
- 1944The Popular Socialist Youth is founded in Cuba.
- 1949The Iva Valley Shooting occurs after the coal miners of Enugu in Nigeria go on strike over withheld wages; 21 miners are shot dead and 51 are wounded by police under the supervision of the British colonial administration of Nigeria.
- 1991After an 87-day siege, the Croatian city of Vukovar capitulates to the besieging Yugoslav People’s Army and allied Serb paramilitary forces.
- 1991Shiite Muslim kidnappers in Lebanon release Anglican Church envoys Terry Waite and Thomas Sutherland.
- 2013NASA launches the MAVEN probe to Mars.
View the complete list of historical events for November 18.
Curious about this Charming Gift Box? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 18 and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ghostface Killah, Tamara Braun, Shane Bourne, Nicole Fugere, Arielle Dombasle, Ian Harding, Raoul Bova, Lisa Ben, Paul Adelstein, JB Magsaysay.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 18 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 18, 2000.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Independent Women Part I by Destiny’s Child as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 18, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 17, 1961 – Enya, Irish singer-songwriter and producer (Clannad); July 20, 1973 – Omar Epps, American actor, rapper, and producer; August 30, 1971 – Lars Frederiksen, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Rancid, Lars Frederiksen and the Bastards, and UK Subs).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,012