Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of November 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 19, 1912 was a Tuesday and it was the 324th day of the year 1912. It was the 47th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 258 days left before your next birthday. You will be 109 years old when that day comes. There have been 39,554 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,185 days or 36.10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,340 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 28, 1944.
If a dog named Wookiee - a Shiba Inu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 452 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Wookiee will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Wookiee will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1953Tom Villard
- 1957Tom Virtue
- 1958Charlie Kaufman
- 1961Meg Ryan
- 1962Tommy Andersson
- 1963Terry Farrell
- 1964Crystal Waters
- 1974Arun Vijay
- 1975Sushmita Sen
- 1983Daria Werbowy
View the complete list of November 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 19.
- 1831James A. Garfield, American general, lawyer, and politician, 20th President of the United States (d. 1881)
- 1935Rashad Khalifa, Egyptian-American biochemist and scholar (d. 1990)
- 1936Ray Collins, American singer (The Mothers of Invention) (d. 2012)
- 1936Yuan T. Lee, Taiwanese-American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1937Penelope Leach, English psychologist and author
- 1941Tommy Thompson, American captain and politician, 19th United States Secretary of Health and Human Services
- 1964Susie Dent, English lexicographer
- 1974Arun Vijay, Indian actor and singer
- 1976Stylianos Venetidis, Greek footballer
- 1980Adele Silva, English actress
View the complete list of November 19 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters OFOXJFCREDKA? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters OFOXJFCREDKA. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1493Christopher Columbus goes ashore on an island he first saw the day before. He names it San Juan Bautista (later renamed Puerto Rico).
- 1794The United States and the Kingdom of Great Britain sign Jay’s Treaty, which attempts to resolve some of the lingering problems left over from the American Revolutionary War.
- 1847The second Canadian railway line, the Montreal and Lachine Railway, is opened.
- 1955National Review publishes its first issue.
- 1977TAP Portugal Flight 425 crashes in the Madeira Islands, killing 131.
- 1984San Juanico disaster: A series of explosions at the Pemex petroleum storage facility at San Juan Ixhuatepec in Mexico City starts a major fire and kills about 500 people.
- 1985Cold War: In Geneva, U.S. President Ronald Reagan and Soviet Union leader Mikhail Gorbachev meet for the first time.
- 1988Serbian communist representative and future Serbian and Yugoslav president Slobodan Milošević publicly declares that Serbia is under attack from Albanian separatists in Kosovo as well as internal treachery within Yugoslavia and a foreign conspiracy to destroy Serbia and Yugoslavia.
- 1998Lewinsky scandal: The United States House of Representatives Judiciary Committee begins impeachment hearings against U.S. President Bill Clinton.
- 1999Shenzhou 1: The People’s Republic of China launches its first Shenzhou spacecraft.
View the complete list of November 19 historical events.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 19, and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joey Lauren Adams, Hope Sandoval, Nino Tempo, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Olive Thomas, Doug Liman, Stéphane Audran, Elena Paparizou, Natasha Lyonne, Adam Faith.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 19 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 19, 1912.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th November 1912 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 10, 1909. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +95. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 11, 1921. Your score is -104. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 600. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 32,304 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 24,587 times in the year 1912. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 19, 1912. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 324th day of 1912
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 47th Tuesday of 1912
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 258 days
- Age on next birthday: 109 years old
- Days since birth: 39,554 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,185 days
- Years spent sleeping: 36.10 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,340
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 28, 1944
- Age in dog years: 452 dog years old using a Shiba Inu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: October 10, 1909 (+95)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 11, 1921 (-104)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 32,304 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 24,587 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.XI.MCMXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 19, 1984 – Simon Bird, English actor and screenwriter; August 30, 1953 – Lech Majewski, Polish director, producer, and screenwriter; April 5, 1971 – Dong Abay, Filipino singer-songwriter and guitarist (Yano).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,961