Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of November 1919 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 19, 1919 was a Wednesday and it was the 323rd day of the year 1919. It was the 47th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1919 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 341 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,550 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,183 days or 33.36 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,238 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 28, 1951.
If a dog named Oddy - a Leonberger breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 499 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Oddy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Oddy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Alan Young
- 1941Dan Haggerty
- 1951Zeenat Aman
- 1956Glynnis O'Connor
- 1957Ofra Haza
- 1958Terrence C. Carson
- 1963Gary Riley
- 1973Billy Currington
- 1976Robin Dunne
- 1980Adele Silva
View the complete list of November 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 19.
- 1831James A. Garfield, American general, lawyer, and politician, 20th President of the United States (d. 1881)
- 1859Mikhail Ippolitov-Ivanov, Russian composer, conductor, and educator (d. 1935)
- 1893René Voisin, French trumpet player (d. 1952)
- 1897Quentin Roosevelt, American lieutenant and pilot (d. 1918)
- 1937Penelope Leach, English psychologist and author
- 1956Glynnis O'Connor, American actress
- 1963Gary Riley, American actor
- 1964Jung Jin-young, South Korean actor
- 1980Otis Grigsby, American football player
- 1983Daria Werbowy, Polish-Canadian model
View the complete list of November 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Eleanor’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1794The United States and the Kingdom of Great Britain sign Jay’s Treaty, which attempts to resolve some of the lingering problems left over from the American Revolutionary War.
- 1847The second Canadian railway line, the Montreal and Lachine Railway, is opened.
- 1911The Doom Bar in Cornwall claimed two ships, Island Maid and Angele, the latter killing the entire crew except the captain.
- 1912First Balkan War: The Serbian Army captures Bitola, ending the five-century-long Ottoman rule of Macedonia.
- 1944World War II: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt announces the 6th War Loan Drive, aimed at selling US$14 billion in war bonds to help pay for the war effort.
- 1952Greek Field Marshal Alexander Papagos becomes the 152nd Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1955National Review publishes its first issue.
- 1959The Ford Motor Company announces the discontinuation of the unpopular Edsel.
- 1977TAP Portugal Flight 425 crashes in the Madeira Islands, killing 131.
- 1985Cold War: In Geneva, U.S. President Ronald Reagan and Soviet Union leader Mikhail Gorbachev meet for the first time.
View the complete list of November 19 historical events.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 19, and 1919 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Azim Rizk, Bailey Tzuke, David Koechner, C. Thomas Howell, Susannah York, Jon Cryer, Candy Pangilinan, Britt Ekland, Ana Gasteyer, Budoy Marabiles.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 19 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 19, 1919.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th November 1919 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 15, 1931. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +113. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 18, 1927. Your score is -122. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 65,841 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 53,529 times in the year 1919. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 19, 1919. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 323rd day of 1919
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 47th Wednesday of 1919
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 341 days
- Age on next birthday: 101 years old
- Days since birth: 36,550 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,183 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.36 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,238
- Next full moon: January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 28, 1951
- Age in dog years: 499 dog years old using a Leonberger breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: October 15, 1931 (+113)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 18, 1927 (-122)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 65,841 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 53,529 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.XI.MCMXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1950 – William Hurt, American actor; January 7, 1948 – Kenny Loggins, American singer-songwriter; February 9, 1965 – Darren Dalton, American actor, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,842