Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of November 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 19, 1926 was a Friday and it was the 323rd day of the year 1926. It was the 47th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2027. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 351 days left before your next birthday. You will be 97 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,078 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,693 days or 32.01 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,188 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 28, 1958.
If a dog named Neo - a Giant Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 483 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Neo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Neo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1953Tom Villard
- 1954Kathleen Quinlan
- 1955Sam Hamm
- 1958Charlie Kaufman
- 1962Jodie Foster
- 1962Kwong Wa
- 1965Jason Pierce
- 1969Erika Alexander
- 1993Cleo Massey
- 2002Gaia Cauchi
View the complete list of November 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 19.
- 1862Billy Sunday, American baseball player and evangelist (d. 1935)
- 1892Thomas Clay, English footballer and coach (d. 1949)
- 1912Bernard Joseph McLaughlin, American bishop (d. 2015)
- 1926Pino Rauti, Italian journalist and politician (d. 2012)
- 1941Tommy Thompson, American captain and politician, 19th United States Secretary of Health and Human Services
- 1944Agnes Baltsa, Greek soprano and actress
- 1964Crystal Waters, American singer-songwriter
- 1971Jeremy McGrath, American motorcycle racer
- 1973Savion Glover, American dancer and choreographer
- 1986Veronica Scott, American fashion designer, co-founded Fuchsia Clothing
View the complete list of November 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Leo’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1095The Council of Clermont, called by Pope Urban II to discuss sending the First Crusade to the Holy Land, begins.
- 1911The Doom Bar in Cornwall claimed two ships, Island Maid and Angele, the latter killing the entire crew except the captain.
- 1912First Balkan War: The Serbian Army captures Bitola, ending the five-century-long Ottoman rule of Macedonia.
- 1942Mutesa II is crowned the 35th and last Kabaka (king) of Buganda, prior to the restoration of the kingdom in 1993.
- 1943Holocaust: Nazis liquidate Janowska concentration camp in Lemberg (Lviv), western Ukraine, murdering at least 6,000 Jews after a failed uprising and mass escape attempt.
- 1944World War II: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt announces the 6th War Loan Drive, aimed at selling US$14 billion in war bonds to help pay for the war effort.
- 1946Afghanistan, Iceland and Sweden join the United Nations.
- 1955National Review publishes its first issue.
- 1984San Juanico disaster: A series of explosions at the Pemex petroleum storage facility at San Juan Ixhuatepec in Mexico City starts a major fire and kills about 500 people.
- 1985Pennzoil wins a US$10.53 billion judgment against Texaco, in the largest civil verdict in the history of the United States, stemming from Texaco executing a contract to buy Getty Oil after Pennzoil had entered into an unsigned, yet still binding, buyout contract with Getty.
View the complete list of November 19 historical events.
Curious about this Royal Purple Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 19, and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Atsushi Shiramata, Jeremy Shada, Shiho Takano, Lorena Ayala, Gordon Scott, Bebel Gilberto, Savaş Dinçel, Sezen Aksu, Conchata Ferrell, Ruth Ann Swenson.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 19 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 19, 1926.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th November 1926 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 13, 1938. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +191. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 13, 1941. Your score is -167. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,829 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,131 times in the year 1926. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 19, 1926. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 323rd day of 1926
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 47th Friday of 1926
- Next same calendar year: 2027
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2024: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 351 days
- Age on next birthday: 97 years old
- Days since birth: 35,078 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,693 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.01 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,188
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 28, 1958
- Age in dog years: 483 dog years old using a Giant Schnauzer breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 13, 1938 (+191)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 13, 1941 (-167)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,829 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,131 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.XI.MCMXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 15, 1982 – Seth Rogen, Canadian-American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter; July 20, 1964 – Chris Cornell, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Soundgarden, Audioslave, Temple of the Dog, and Center for Disease Control Boys); May 15, 1982 – Tatsuya Fujiwara, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,912