Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of November 1940 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 19, 1940 was a Tuesday and it was the 324th day of the year 1940. It was the 47th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1940 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 128 days left before your next birthday. You will be 80 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,092 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,697 days or 26.55 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 985 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 28, 1972.
If a dog named Mora - a Bloodhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 410 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mora will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Mora will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Alan Young
- 1951Zeenat Aman
- 1955Sam Hamm
- 1957Tom Virtue
- 1960Matt Sorum
- 1962Kwong Wa
- 1963Gary Riley
- 1966Jason Scott Lee
- 1980Adele Silva
- 1984Janus del Prado
View the complete list of November 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 19.
- 1752George Rogers Clark, American general (d. 1818)
- 1889Clifton Webb, American actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1966)
- 1912George Emil Palade, Romanian-American biologist and physician, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2008)
- 1939Richard Zare, American chemist and academic
- 1947Lamar S. Smith, American lawyer and politician
- 1953Robert Beltran, American actor
- 1957Tom Virtue, American actor
- 1971Jeremy McGrath, American motorcycle racer
- 1981André Lotterer, German race car driver
- 1984Dawid Kucharski, Polish footballer
View the complete list of November 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kerry’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1095The Council of Clermont, called by Pope Urban II to discuss sending the First Crusade to the Holy Land, begins.
- 1885Serbo-Bulgarian War: Bulgarian victory in the Battle of Slivnitsa solidifies the unification between the Principality of Bulgaria and Eastern Rumelia.
- 1912First Balkan War: The Serbian Army captures Bitola, ending the five-century-long Ottoman rule of Macedonia.
- 1916Samuel Goldwyn and Edgar Selwyn establish Goldwyn Pictures.
- 1950US General Dwight D. Eisenhower becomes Supreme Commander of NATO-Europe.
- 1955National Review publishes its first issue.
- 1984San Juanico disaster: A series of explosions at the Pemex petroleum storage facility at San Juan Ixhuatepec in Mexico City starts a major fire and kills about 500 people.
- 1990Pop group Milli Vanilli are stripped of their Grammy Award because the duo did not sing at all on the Girl You Know It’s True album. Session musicians had provided all the vocals.
- 2002The Greek oil tanker Prestige splits in half and sinks off the coast of Galicia, releasing over 20 million US gallons (76,000 m³) of oil in the largest environmental disaster in Spanish and Portuguese history.
- 2010The first of four explosions takes place at the Pike River Mine in New Zealand; 29 people are killed in the nation’s worst mining disaster since 1914.
View the complete list of November 19 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 19, and 1940 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kenji Wu, Jo Anne Worley, Theo Hutchcraft, LaGaylia Frazier, Harry Saltzman, Edmond O'Brien, Jason Momoa, Al Johnson, Laura Vandervoort, Enrique Morente.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 19 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on November 19, 1940.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th November 1940 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 26, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +169. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 14, 1925. Your score is -150. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 600. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 56,201 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 62,471 times in the year 1940. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 19, 1940. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 324th day of 1940
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 47th Tuesday of 1940
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 128 days
- Age on next birthday: 80 years old
- Days since birth: 29,092 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,697 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.55 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 985
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 28, 1972
- Age in dog years: 410 dog years old using a Bloodhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 26, 1965 (+169)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 14, 1925 (-150)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 56,201 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 62,471 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.XI.MCMXL
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 15, 1985 – Cogie Domingo, Filipino actor; September 30, 1932 – Anthony Hawkins, English-Australian actor (d. 2013); February 25, 1946 – Jan Groth, Norwegian singer and keyboard player (Just 4 Fun and Aunt Mary) (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,873