Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of November 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 19, 1948 was a Friday and it was the 324th day of the year 1948. It was the 47th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 166 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,132 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,711 days or 23.85 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 885 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 28, 1980.
If a dog named Eerie - a Dandie Dinmont Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 304 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Eerie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Eerie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Gene Tierney
- 1924William Russell
- 1957Ofra Haza
- 1958Charlie Kaufman
- 1959Allison Janney
- 1962Jodie Foster
- 1964Crystal Waters
- 1971Alice Peacock
- 1973Billy Currington
- 1993Cleo Massey
View the complete list of November 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 19.
- 1597Elizabeth Charlotte of the Palatinate (d. 1660)
- 1877Giuseppe Volpi, Italian businessman and politician, founded the Venice Film Festival (d. 1947)
- 1888José Raúl Capablanca, Cuban-American chess player and theologian (d. 1942)
- 1894Américo Tomás, Portuguese admiral and politician, 14th President of Portugal (d. 1987)
- 1921Roy Campanella, American baseball player and coach (d. 1993)
- 1939Ghada Karmi, Palestinian physician and academic
- 1942Calvin Klein, American fashion designer, founded Calvin Klein Inc.
- 1947Lamar S. Smith, American lawyer and politician
- 1964Vincent Herring, American saxophonist and flute player
- 1973Billy Currington, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
View the complete list of November 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Bernadette’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1095The Council of Clermont, called by Pope Urban II to discuss sending the First Crusade to the Holy Land, begins.
- 1816Warsaw University is established.
- 1912First Balkan War: The Serbian Army captures Bitola, ending the five-century-long Ottoman rule of Macedonia.
- 1955National Review publishes its first issue.
- 1959The Ford Motor Company announces the discontinuation of the unpopular Edsel.
- 1969Association football player Pelé scores his 1,000th goal.
- 1990Pop group Milli Vanilli are stripped of their Grammy Award because the duo did not sing at all on the Girl You Know It’s True album. Session musicians had provided all the vocals.
- 1998Lewinsky scandal: The United States House of Representatives Judiciary Committee begins impeachment hearings against U.S. President Bill Clinton.
- 2004The Malice at the Palace: The worst brawl in NBA history, Ron Artest suspended 86 games (rest of season), Stephen Jackson suspended 30 games
- 2010The first of four explosions takes place at the Pike River Mine in New Zealand; 29 people are killed in the nation’s worst mining disaster since 1914.
View the complete list of November 19 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 19, and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sammy Davis, Sr., Edward Furlong, Anthony Green, Zia Quizon, Dave Brock, Allison Williams, Mick Ralphs, Margaret Booth, RR Enriquez, Taina Elg.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 19 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 19, 1948.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th November 1948 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 1, 1936. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +132. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 13, 1971. Your score is -113. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1100. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 96,209 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 88,588 times in the year 1948. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 19, 1948. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 324th day of 1948
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 47th Friday of 1948
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2022: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 166 days
- Age on next birthday: 72 years old
- Days since birth: 26,132 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,711 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.85 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 885
- Next full moon: July 5 at 04:46:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 28, 1980
- Age in dog years: 304 dog years old using a Dandie Dinmont Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 1, 1936 (+132)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 13, 1971 (-113)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 96,209 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 88,588 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.XI.MCMXLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 20, 1953 – Peter Horton, American actor and director; October 1, 1935 – Julie Andrews, English actress and singer; May 23, 1986 – Angela Martini, Albanian model, Miss Universe Albania 2010.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,854