Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of November 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 19, 1979 was a Monday and it was the 323rd day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 151 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,094 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 477 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Patty - a Miniature Schnauzer breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 172 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Patty will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Patty will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Alan Young
- 1954Kathleen Quinlan
- 1959Allison Janney
- 1961Meg Ryan
- 1963Gary Riley
- 1965Douglas Henshall
- 1973Django Haskins
- 1981DJ Tukutz
- 2002Gaia Cauchi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 19.
- 1895Evert van Linge, Dutch footballer and architect (d. 1964)
- 1898Klement Jug, Slovenian philosopher and mountaineer (d. 1924)
- 1926Barry Reckord, Jamaican playwright and screenwriter (d. 2011)
- 1936Dick Cavett, American talk show host
- 1939Emil Constantinescu, Romanian academic and politician, 3rd President of Romania
- 1947Anfinn Kallsberg, Faroese politician, 10th Prime Minister of the Faroe Islands
- 1973Savion Glover, American dancer and choreographer
- 1980Otis Grigsby, American football player
- 1984Dawid Kucharski, Polish footballer
- 1988Patrick Kane, American ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1794The United States and the Kingdom of Great Britain sign Jay’s Treaty, which attempts to resolve some of the lingering problems left over from the American Revolutionary War.
- 1885Serbo-Bulgarian War: Bulgarian victory in the Battle of Slivnitsa solidifies the unification between the Principality of Bulgaria and Eastern Rumelia.
- 1912First Balkan War: The Serbian Army captures Bitola, ending the five-century-long Ottoman rule of Macedonia.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Stalingrad – Soviet Union forces under General Georgy Zhukov launch the Operation Uranus counterattacks at Stalingrad, turning the tide of the battle in the USSR’s favor.
- 1944World War II: U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt announces the 6th War Loan Drive, aimed at selling US$14 billion in war bonds to help pay for the war effort.
- 1955National Review publishes its first issue.
- 1969Apollo program: Apollo 12 astronauts Pete Conrad and Alan Bean land at Oceanus Procellarum (the “Ocean of Storms”) and become the third and fourth humans to walk on the Moon.
- 1994In the United Kingdom, the first National Lottery draw is held. A £1 ticket gave a one-in-14-million chance of correctly guessing the winning six out of 49 numbers.
- 1999Shenzhou 1: The People’s Republic of China launches its first Shenzhou spacecraft.
- 2010The first of four explosions takes place at the Pike River Mine in New Zealand; 29 people are killed in the nation’s worst mining disaster since 1914.
View the complete list of historical events for November 19.
Curious about this Blue Drizzle Nimbus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 19 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cahide Sonku, Hank Snow, Bae Yong-joon, Bob Einstein, Vincent Irizarry, Jay Ryan, Johnny Sheffield, Alex Wolff, Geoffrey Lewis, Kirby Grant.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 19 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 19, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was No More Tears (Enough is Enough) by Barbra Streisand and Donna Summer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 24, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 5, 1962 – Martin Nievera, Filipino-American singer-songwriter and actor; July 8, 1981 – Oka Antara, Indonesian actor and rapper; May 18, 1988 – Ryan Cooley, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,292