Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of November 1994 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 19, 1994 was a Saturday and it was the 323rd day of the year 1994. The next time you can reuse your old 1994 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 174 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,227 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 278 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1951Zeenat Aman
- 1954Kathleen Quinlan
- 1962Jodie Foster
- 1964Crystal Waters
- 1965Jason Pierce
- 1971Naoko Mori
- 1973Billy Currington
- 1978Matt Dusk
- 1979Keith Buckley
- 2002Gaia Cauchi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 19.
- 1722Benjamin Chew, American lawyer and judge (d. 1810)
- 1879Mait Metsanurk, Estonian author and playwright (d. 1957)
- 1910Adrian Conan Doyle, English race car driver, author, and explorer (d. 1970)
- 1922Salil Chowdhury, Indian director, playwright, and composer (d. 1995)
- 1929Norman Cantor, Canadian-American historian and scholar (d. 2004)
- 1934Kurt Hamrin, Swedish footballer and scout
- 1943Fred Lipsius, American saxophonist and educator (Blood, Sweat & Tears)
- 1960Matt Sorum, American drummer, songwriter, and producer (The Cult, Guns 'N Roses, Velvet Revolver, Slash’s Snakepit, Camp Freddy, and Neurotic Outsiders)
- 1972Sandrine Holt, English-American model and actress
- 1977Kerri Strug, American gymnast and runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1816Warsaw University is established.
- 1885Serbo-Bulgarian War: Bulgarian victory in the Battle of Slivnitsa solidifies the unification between the Principality of Bulgaria and Eastern Rumelia.
- 1944World War II: Thirty members of the Luxembourgish resistance defend the town of Vianden against a larger Waffen-SS attack in the Battle of Vianden.
- 1967The establishment of TVB, the first wireless commercial television station in Hong Kong.
- 1969Association football player Pelé scores his 1,000th goal.
- 1979Iran hostage crisis: Iranian leader Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini orders the release of 13 female and black American hostages being held at the US Embassy in Tehran.
- 1985Pennzoil wins a US$10.53 billion judgment against Texaco, in the largest civil verdict in the history of the United States, stemming from Texaco executing a contract to buy Getty Oil after Pennzoil had entered into an unsigned, yet still binding, buyout contract with Getty.
- 1994In the United Kingdom, the first National Lottery draw is held. A £1 ticket gave a one-in-14-million chance of correctly guessing the winning six out of 49 numbers.
- 1998Vincent van Gogh’s Portrait of the Artist Without Beard sells at auction for US$71.5 million.
- 2013A double suicide bombing at the Iranian embassy in Beirut kills 23 people and injures 160 others.
View the complete list of historical events for November 19.
Curious about this Star Fruit Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 19 and 1994 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Westman, Robert Lloyd, Holly Marie Combs, Takahisa Masuda, Minayo Watanabe, Jason Reitman, Itay Tiran, Billy Fury, Robert Hart, Damian Marley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 19 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 19, 1994.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’ll Make Love to You by Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 19, 1994). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 30, 1972 – Mayumi Kojima, Japanese singer-songwriter; January 8, 1979 – Windell Middlebrooks, American actor (d. 2015); July 11, 1916 – Reg Varney, English actor and screenwriter (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 979