Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of November 1994 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 19, 1994 was a Saturday and it was the 323rd day of the year 1994. The next time you can reuse your old 1994 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 268 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,498 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 287 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Cappo - a Belgian Malinois breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 141 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cappo will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Cappo will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1962Jodie Foster
- 1963Gary Riley
- 1964Jung Jin-young
- 1969Erika Alexander
- 1971Naoko Mori
- 1976Jun Shibata
- 1976Robin Dunne
- 1978Matt Dusk
- 1979Keith Buckley
- 1993Cleo Massey
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 19.
- 1464Emperor Go-Kashiwabara of Japan (d. 1526)
- 1859Mikhail Ippolitov-Ivanov, Russian composer, conductor, and educator (d. 1935)
- 1892Thomas Clay, English footballer and coach (d. 1949)
- 1919Gillo Pontecorvo, Italian director and screenwriter (d. 2006)
- 1926Barry Reckord, Jamaican playwright and screenwriter (d. 2011)
- 1934Valentin Kozmich Ivanov, Russian footballer and manager (d. 2011)
- 1943Fred Lipsius, American saxophonist and educator (Blood, Sweat & Tears)
- 1976Jack Dorsey, American businessman, co-founded Twitter
- 1990Benedikt Schmid, German footballer
- 1990Marquise Goodwin, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 636The Rashidun Caliphate defeated the Sasanian Empire at the Battle of al-Qādisiyyah in Iraq.
- 1493Christopher Columbus goes ashore on an island he first saw the day before. He names it San Juan Bautista (later renamed Puerto Rico).
- 1885Serbo-Bulgarian War: Bulgarian victory in the Battle of Slivnitsa solidifies the unification between the Principality of Bulgaria and Eastern Rumelia.
- 1912First Balkan War: The Serbian Army captures Bitola, ending the five-century-long Ottoman rule of Macedonia.
- 1944World War II: Thirty members of the Luxembourgish resistance defend the town of Vianden against a larger Waffen-SS attack in the Battle of Vianden.
- 1950US General Dwight D. Eisenhower becomes Supreme Commander of NATO-Europe.
- 1977TAP Portugal Flight 425 crashes in the Madeira Islands, killing 131.
- 1985Cold War: In Geneva, U.S. President Ronald Reagan and Soviet Union leader Mikhail Gorbachev meet for the first time.
- 1990Pop group Milli Vanilli are stripped of their Grammy Award because the duo did not sing at all on the Girl You Know It’s True album. Session musicians had provided all the vocals.
- 1994In the United Kingdom, the first National Lottery draw is held. A £1 ticket gave a one-in-14-million chance of correctly guessing the winning six out of 49 numbers.
View the complete list of historical events for November 19.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 19 and 1994 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julian Beck, Natalie Dessay, June Allyson, Zsa Zsa Gabor, Austin Pendleton, Brian Bloom, Shin Hae-chul, Helena Modjeska, Ed Ames, Emily West.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 19 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 19, 1994.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’ll Make Love to You by Boyz II Men as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 19, 1994). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 14, 1947 – Tamara Dobson, American actress (d. 2006); March 25, 1934 – Bernard King, Australian actor and chef (d. 2002); December 1, 1973 – Steve Gibb, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Black Label Society and Crowbar).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,234