Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1915 was a Tuesday and it was the 306th day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 253 days left before your next birthday. You will be 103 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,368 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,265 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Bianca - a English Cocker Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 428 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bianca will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bianca will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1777Fortunat Alojzy Gonzaga Żółkowski
- 1905James Dunn
- 1921Shepard Menken
- 1941Bruce Welch
- 1946Marieta Severo
- 1957Michael Bailey Smith
- 1975Chris Walla
- 1981Katharine Isabelle
- 1984Tamara Hope
- 1986Diana Penty
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1667James Louis Sobieski, French-Polish son of John III Sobieski (d. 1737)
- 1739Carl Ditters von Dittersdorf, Austrian violinist and composer (d. 1799)
- 1815George Boole, English mathematician and philosopher (d. 1864)
- 1844Mehmed V, Ottoman sultan (d. 1918)
- 1924Rudy Van Gelder, American record producer and engineer
- 1927John Sainsbury, Baron Sainsbury of Preston Candover, English businessman and politician
- 1929Richard E. Taylor, Canadian physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1934Bill Gothard, American minister and author
- 1967Scott Walker, American politician, 45th Governor of Wisconsin
- 1970Ely Buendia, Filipino singer-songwriter and guitarist (Eraserheads and Pupil)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1410The Peace of Bicêtre suspends hostilities in the Armagnac–Burgundian Civil War.
- 1909Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity is founded at Boston University.
- 1917The Balfour Declaration proclaims British support for the “establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people” with the clear understanding “that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities”.
- 1930Haile Selassie is crowned emperor of Ethiopia.
- 1936The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation is established.
- 1964King Saud of Saudi Arabia is deposed by a family coup, and replaced by his half-brother Faisal.
- 1966The Cuban Adjustment Act comes into force, allowing 123,000 Cubans the opportunity to apply for permanent residence in the United States.
- 1967Vietnam War: US President Lyndon B. Johnson and “The Wise Men” conclude that the American people should be given more optimistic reports on the progress of the war.
- 1990British Satellite Broadcasting and Sky Television plc merge to form BSkyB as a result of massive losses.
- 200750,000–100,000 people demonstrate against the Georgian government in Tbilisi.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Durian Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: R. G. Armstrong, Malinda Williams, Ayame Goriki, SoShy, Carl Lumbly, Chen Hao, James Casey, Hughie Thomasson, Mariko Shinoda, Akihiro Miwa.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 2, 1915.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 31, 1956 – John Lydon, English singer-songwriter; October 4, 1957 – Bill Fagerbakke, American actor and singer; September 12, 1995 – Ryan Potter, American actor and martial artist.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,172