Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1915 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1915 was a Tuesday and it was the 306th day of the year 1915. The next time you can reuse your old 1915 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 159 days left before your next birthday. You will be 102 years old when that day comes. There have been 37,097 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,256 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1880Fritz Achterberg
- 1921Shepard Menken
- 1940Phil Minton
- 1946Marieta Severo
- 1947Dave Pegg
- 1962Mireille Delunsch
- 1970Sharmell Sullivan-Huffman
- 1975Chris Walla
- 1980Kim So-yeon
- 1990Kendall Schmidt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1844Mehmed V, Ottoman sultan (d. 1918)
- 1885Harlow Shapley, American astronomer and academic (d. 1972)
- 1899Peter Aufschnaiter, Austrian mountaineer, geographer, and cartographer (d. 1973)
- 1924David Bauer, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 1988)
- 1927John Sainsbury, Baron Sainsbury of Preston Candover, English businessman and politician
- 1940Phil Minton, English singer and trumpet player
- 1963Borut Pahor, Slovenian politician, 4th President of Slovenia
- 1964Britta Lejon, Swedish politician
- 1966Khaled Abol Naga, Egyptian actor, director, and producer
- 1981Miryo, South Korean singer-songwriter (Brown Eyed Girls)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1675Plymouth Colony governor Josiah Winslow leads a colonial militia against the Narragansett during King Philip’s War.
- 1882Oulu, Finland is devastated by the Great Oulu Fire of 1882.
- 1889North and South Dakota are admitted as the 39th and 40th U.S. states.
- 1898Cheerleading is started at the University of Minnesota with Johnny Campbell leading the crowd in cheering on the football team.
- 1899The Boers begin their 118-day siege of British-held Ladysmith during the Second Boer War.
- 1920Adam Martin Wyant became the first former professional American football player to be elected to the United States Congress.
- 1920In the United States, KDKA of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania starts broadcasting as the first commercial radio station. The first broadcast is the result of the United States presidential election, 1920.
- 1973The Communist Party of India (Marxist) and the Communist Party of India form a ‘United Front’in the state of Tripura.
- 1977South Ockendon Windmill, a smock mill at South Ockendon, Essex, England collapsed.
- 1982Channel 4 is launched in the United Kingdom.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1915 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Shahkrit Yamnam, Ken Dodd, Fiona Sit, Jim Rosenthal, Alexander Skarsgård, Kon Ichikawa, MØ, Siti Nurhaliza, Stephen Lewis, Jazmine Sullivan.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 2, 1915.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 9, 1983 – Lucia Micarelli, American violinist and actress; March 30, 1913 – Frankie Laine, American singer-songwriter and actor (d. 2007); August 8, 1951 – Martin Brest, American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 890