Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1918 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1918 was a Saturday and it was the 306th day of the year 1918. The next time you can reuse your old 1918 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 161 days left before your next birthday. You will be 99 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,999 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,219 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1777Fortunat Alojzy Gonzaga Żółkowski
- 1914Ray Walston
- 1937Earl Carroll
- 1941Bruce Welch
- 1944Patrice Chéreau
- 1946Marieta Severo
- 1967Kurt Elling
- 1977Randy Harrison
- 1982Kyoko Fukada
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1754Gaspard de Bernard de Marigny, French general (d. 1794)
- 1929Amar Bose, American engineer and businessman, founded the Bose Corporation (d. 2013)
- 1938Jay Black, American singer (Jay and the Americans)
- 1944Patrice Chéreau, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1955Thomas Grunenberg, German footballer and manager
- 1962Derek Mountfield, English footballer and manager
- 1963Borut Pahor, Slovenian politician, 4th President of Slovenia
- 1981Miryo, South Korean singer-songwriter (Brown Eyed Girls)
- 1982Charles Itandje, French footballer
- 1986Andy Rautins, Canadian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 619A qaghan of the Western Turkic Khaganate is assassinated in a Chinese palace by Eastern Turkic rivals after the approval of Tang emperor Gaozu.
- 1675Plymouth Colony governor Josiah Winslow leads a colonial militia against the Narragansett during King Philip’s War.
- 1898Cheerleading is started at the University of Minnesota with Johnny Campbell leading the crowd in cheering on the football team.
- 1909Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity is founded at Boston University.
- 1920In the United States, KDKA of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania starts broadcasting as the first commercial radio station. The first broadcast is the result of the United States presidential election, 1920.
- 1951Korean War: A small platoon of 28 Canadian soldiers defend a vital area against an entire battalion of 800 Chinese troops in the Battle of the Song-gok Spur. The engagement lasts into the early hours of November 3.
- 1957The Levelland UFO Case in Levelland, Texas, generates national publicity.
- 1959Quiz show scandals: Twenty One game show contestant Charles Van Doren admits to a Congressional committee that he had been given questions and answers in advance.
- 1983U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs a bill creating Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
- 1988The Morris worm, the first Internet-distributed computer worm to gain significant mainstream media attention, is launched from MIT.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Pink Drizzle Cumulus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1918 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ashley Leggat, Makisig Morales, Lynsey de Paul, René Dif, Kongar-ol Ondar, John Benjamin Hickey, Ivana Wong, Patricia Neway, Joel Schumacher, Butch Walker.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 2, 1918.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 27, 1982 – Kurara Chibana, Japanese model and actress, Miss Universe Japan 2006; December 7, 1962 – Grecia Colmenares, Venezuelan-Argentinian actress; October 29, 1987 – Makoto Ogawa, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume, Morning Musume Otomegumi, and Dream Morning Musume).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 926