Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1918 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1918 was a Saturday and it was the 306th day of the year 1918. The next time you can reuse your old 1918 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 250 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,275 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,228 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Brandom - a Lhasa Apso breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 416 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brandom will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Brandom will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Warren Stevens
- 1921Shepard Menken
- 1924Rudy Van Gelder
- 1936Jack Starrett
- 1962Mireille Delunsch
- 1968Neal Casal
- 1970Sharmell Sullivan-Huffman
- 1972Samantha Womack
- 1981Katharine Isabelle
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1553Magdalene of Jülich-Cleves-Berg (d. 1633)
- 1699Jean-Baptiste-Siméon Chardin, French painter (d. 1779)
- 1880Fritz Achterberg, German actor (d. 1971) (1880–1971)
- 1891David Townsend, American art director and set decorator (d. 1935)
- 1893Battista Farina, Italian businessman, founded the Pininfarina Company (d. 1966)
- 1905James Dunn, American actor and singer (d. 1967)
- 1938Pat Buchanan, American journalist and politician
- 1969Reginald Arvizu, American bass player (Korn, StillWell, and L.A.P.D.)
- 1977Jason Cerbone, American actor
- 1977Rodney Buford, American basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1410The Peace of Bicêtre suspends hostilities in the Armagnac–Burgundian Civil War.
- 1936The British Broadcasting Corporation initiates the BBC Television Service, the world’s first regular, “high-definition” (then defined as at least 200 lines) service. Renamed BBC1 in 1964, the channel still runs to this day.
- 1953The Constituent Assembly of Pakistan names the country The Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
- 1959The first section of the M1 motorway, the first inter-urban motorway in the United Kingdom, is opened between the present junctions 5 and 18, along with the M10 motorway and M45 motorway.
- 1965Norman Morrison, a 31-year-old Quaker, sets himself on fire in front of the river entrance to the Pentagon to protest the use of napalm in the Vietnam war.
- 1973The Communist Party of India (Marxist) and the Communist Party of India form a ‘United Front’in the state of Tripura.
- 1977South Ockendon Windmill, a smock mill at South Ockendon, Essex, England collapsed.
- 1982Channel 4 is launched in the United Kingdom.
- 1984Capital punishment: Velma Barfield becomes the first woman executed in the United States since 1962.
- 200750,000–100,000 people demonstrate against the Georgian government in Tbilisi.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Manila Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1918 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Corbett, Joel West, Scott Crary, Boz Scaggs, Trey Azagthoth, Richard Hawley, Ambra Angiolini, José Padilha, Hidekazu Ichinose, Big Van Vader.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 2, 1918.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Quebeck approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 30, 1986 – Caity Lotz, American actress, singer, and dancer; February 29, 1988 – Lena Gercke, German model and television host; March 1, 1904 – Paul Hartman, American actor, singer, and dancer (d. 1973).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,161