Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1918 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1918 was a Saturday and it was the 306th day of the year 1918. The next time you can reuse your old 1918 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 191 days left before your next birthday. You will be 100 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,334 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,230 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Zuzu - a Irish Water Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 465 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zuzu will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Zuzu will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1880Fritz Achterberg
- 1905James Dunn
- 1914Ray Walston
- 1919Warren Stevens
- 1924Rudy Van Gelder
- 1937Earl Carroll
- 1952Maxine Nightingale
- 1970Sharmell Sullivan-Huffman
- 1986Diana Penty
- 1995Brandon Soo Hoo
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1799Titian Peale, American entomologist and photographer (d. 1885)
- 1878Ōkido Moriemon, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 23rd Yokozuna (d. 1930)
- 1939Pauline Neville-Jones, Baroness Neville-Jones, English politician, Minister for Security
- 1949Lois McMaster Bujold, American author
- 1959Peter Mullan, Scottish actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1963Park Young-seok, South Korean mountaineer and explorer (d. 2011)
- 1966David Schwimmer, American actor, director, and producer
- 1977Leon Taylor, English diver and sportscaster
- 1980Kim So-yeon, South Korean actress
- 1981Roddy White, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1882Oulu, Finland is devastated by the Great Oulu Fire of 1882.
- 1895The first gasoline-powered race in the United States; first prize is $2,000.
- 1917The Balfour Declaration proclaims British support for the “establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people” with the clear understanding “that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities”.
- 1940World War II: First day of Battle of Elaia–Kalamas between the Greeks and the Italians.
- 1964King Saud of Saudi Arabia is deposed by a family coup, and replaced by his half-brother Faisal.
- 1967Vietnam War: US President Lyndon B. Johnson and “The Wise Men” conclude that the American people should be given more optimistic reports on the progress of the war.
- 1984Capital punishment: Velma Barfield becomes the first woman executed in the United States since 1962.
- 2000The first resident crew to the ISS docked with their Soyuz TM-31 spacecraft.
- 200750,000–100,000 people demonstrate against the Georgian government in Tbilisi.
- 2014A suicide attack killed 60 at Wagah.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Sweet Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1918 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Leila Danette, Michael Sheen, Greg Brown, Julie Pinson, Jon Lovitz, Izzy Miller, Barbara Billingsley, Rusty Cundieff, Emi Takei, Amber Valletta.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 2, 1918.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Quebeck approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 20, 1965 – KRS-One, American rapper, producer, and actor (Boogie Down Productions); March 17, 1952 – Susie Allanson, American singer and actress; December 16, 1926 – James McCracken, American tenor and actor (d. 1988).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,149