Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1927 was a Wednesday and it was the 306th day of the year 1927. It was the 44th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 157 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,812 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,271 days or 30.86 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,145 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 11, 1959.
If a dog named Zerega - a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 388 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Zerega will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Zerega will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Ann Rutherford
- 1940Phil Minton
- 1946Marieta Severo
- 1959Peter Mullan
- 1966David Schwimmer
- 1968Neal Casal
- 1970Ely Buendia
- 1979Erika Flores
- 1982Lloyd Zaragoza
View the complete list of November 2 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1885Harlow Shapley, American astronomer and academic (d. 1972)
- 1908Fred Bakewell, English cricketer (d. 1983)
- 1915Beryl McBurnie, Trinidadian dancer and choreographer (d. 2000)
- 1931Phil Woods, American saxophonist, composer, and bandleader (d. 2015)
- 1934Ken Rosewall, Australian tennis player
- 1939Richard Serra, American sculptor
- 1945Giorgos Kolokithas, Greek basketball player (d. 2013)
- 1963Bobby Dall, American bass player (Poison)
- 1981Rafael Márquez Lugo, Mexican footballer
- 1985Josh Grelle, American voice actor
View the complete list of November 2 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Suzanne’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1410The Peace of Bicêtre suspends hostilities in the Armagnac–Burgundian Civil War.
- 1889North and South Dakota are admitted as the 39th and 40th U.S. states.
- 1899The Boers begin their 118-day siege of British-held Ladysmith during the Second Boer War.
- 1920In the United States, KDKA of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania starts broadcasting as the first commercial radio station. The first broadcast is the result of the United States presidential election, 1920.
- 1936The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation is established.
- 1951Korean War: A small platoon of 28 Canadian soldiers defend a vital area against an entire battalion of 800 Chinese troops in the Battle of the Song-gok Spur. The engagement lasts into the early hours of November 3.
- 1963South Vietnamese President Ngô Đình Diệm is assassinated following a military coup.
- 1966The Cuban Adjustment Act comes into force, allowing 123,000 Cubans the opportunity to apply for permanent residence in the United States.
- 1982Channel 4 is launched in the United Kingdom.
- 2014A suicide attack killed 60 at Wagah.
View the complete list of November 2 historical events.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2, and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Archuleta, Kristin Herrera, Sophina Brown, Paul Piché, Karen Young, Kassie DePaiva, Liza Soberano, Haley Ramm, Robert David Hall, Ashlyne Huff.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 2, 1927.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd November 1927 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 7, 1911. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 30, 1919. Your score is -149. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,637 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,669 times in the year 1927. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 2” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 2, 1927. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 306th day of 1927
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 44th Wednesday of 1927
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 157 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,812 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,271 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.86 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,145
- Next full moon: June 5 at 19:15:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 11, 1959
- Age in dog years: 388 dog years old using a Pembroke Welsh Corgi breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 7, 1911 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 30, 1919 (-149)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,637 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,669 babies
- Roman numerals: II.XI.MCMXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 22, 1967 – Sheryl Lee, German-American actress; October 2, 1946 – Marie-Georges Pascal, French actress (d. 1985); May 3, 1958 – Kevin Kilner, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,887