Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1927 was a Wednesday and it was the 306th day of the year 1927. It was the 44th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 253 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,716 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,239 days or 30.77 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,142 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 11, 1959.
If a dog named Farady - a German Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 466 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Farady will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Farady will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Warren Stevens
- 1946Marieta Severo
- 1959Peter Mullan
- 1965Samuel Le Bihan
- 1967Kurt Elling
- 1970Sharmell Sullivan-Huffman
- 1973Marisol Nichols
- 1975Chris Walla
- 1985Josh Grelle
View the complete list of November 2 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 682Umar II, Arabian caliph (d. 720)
- 1741Joan van der Capellen tot den Pol, Dutch politician (d. 1784)
- 1914Ray Walston, American actor and singer (d. 2001)
- 1915Beryl McBurnie, Trinidadian dancer and choreographer (d. 2000)
- 1918Alexander Vraciu, American commander and pilot (d. 2015)
- 1941Arun Shourie, Indian journalist, economist, and politician
- 1951Lindy Morrison, Australian drummer (The Go-Betweens, Xero, and Tuff Monks)
- 1963Craig Saavedra, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1982Charles Itandje, French footballer
- 1984Julia Stegner, German model
View the complete list of November 2 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kerry’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1410The Peace of Bicêtre suspends hostilities in the Armagnac–Burgundian Civil War.
- 1882Oulu, Finland is devastated by the Great Oulu Fire of 1882.
- 1899The Boers begin their 118-day siege of British-held Ladysmith during the Second Boer War.
- 1917The Military Revolutionary Committee of the Petrograd Soviet, in charge of preparation and carrying out the Russian Revolution, holds its first meeting.
- 1920In the United States, KDKA of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania starts broadcasting as the first commercial radio station. The first broadcast is the result of the United States presidential election, 1920.
- 1930Haile Selassie is crowned emperor of Ethiopia.
- 1953The Constituent Assembly of Pakistan names the country The Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
- 1959The first section of the M1 motorway, the first inter-urban motorway in the United Kingdom, is opened between the present junctions 5 and 18, along with the M10 motorway and M45 motorway.
- 1963South Vietnamese President Ngô Đình Diệm is assassinated following a military coup.
- 1966The Cuban Adjustment Act comes into force, allowing 123,000 Cubans the opportunity to apply for permanent residence in the United States.
View the complete list of November 2 historical events.
Curious about this You Can Get Me Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2, and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nancy Stephens, Dana International, Billy Ray Cyrus, Chelsea Kane, Tomoyuki Tanaka, Candela Peña, Dajan Ahmet, Lizzy, Elisabeth Sladen, Nicklas Barker.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 2, 1927.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd November 1927 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 7, 1911. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 30, 1919. Your score is -149. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,637 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,669 times in the year 1927. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 2” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 2, 1927. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 306th day of 1927
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 44th Wednesday of 1927
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 253 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,716 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,239 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.77 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,142
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 11, 1959
- Age in dog years: 466 dog years old using a German Shepherd Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 7, 1911 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 30, 1919 (-149)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,637 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,669 babies
- Roman numerals: II.XI.MCMXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 19, 1984 – Kevin Zegers, Canadian actor; March 8, 1973 – Boris Kodjoe, Austrian-American actor; February 28, 1926 – Erol Taş, Turkish actor (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,847