Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1927 was a Wednesday and it was the 306th day of the year 1927. It was the 44th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 39 days left before your next birthday. You will be 94 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,295 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,432 days or 31.30 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,162 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 11, 1959.
If a dog named Moody - a French Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 392 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Moody will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Moody will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1777Fortunat Alojzy Gonzaga Żółkowski
- 1905James Dunn
- 1908Bunny Berigan
- 1940Phil Minton
- 1952Maxine Nightingale
- 1961k.d. lang
- 1967Kurt Elling
- 1977Jason Cerbone
- 1984Tamara Hope
View the complete list of November 2 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1767Prince Edward, Duke of Kent and Strathearn (d. 1820)
- 1906Luchino Visconti, Italian director and screenwriter (d. 1976)
- 1945J. D. Souther, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Longbranch Pennywhistle and Souther–Hillman–Furay Band)
- 1957Notis Sfakianakis, Greek singer
- 1962Derek Mountfield, English footballer and manager
- 1966Sean Kanan, American actor and producer
- 1967Scott Walker, American politician, 45th Governor of Wisconsin
- 1967Simon Hill, English-Australian sportscaster
- 1968Neal Casal, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and photographer (Ryan Adams and the Cardinals and Chris Robinson Brotherhood)
- 1981Katharine Isabelle, Canadian actress
View the complete list of November 2 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters KTOOLEKWCOFYO? Check your answers here: Unscramble words KTOOLEKWCOFYO. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1898Cheerleading is started at the University of Minnesota with Johnny Campbell leading the crowd in cheering on the football team.
- 1899The Boers begin their 118-day siege of British-held Ladysmith during the Second Boer War.
- 1920In the United States, KDKA of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania starts broadcasting as the first commercial radio station. The first broadcast is the result of the United States presidential election, 1920.
- 1930Haile Selassie is crowned emperor of Ethiopia.
- 1949The Dutch–Indonesian Round Table Conference ends with the Netherlands agreeing to transfer sovereignty of the Dutch East Indies to the United States of Indonesia.
- 1959The first section of the M1 motorway, the first inter-urban motorway in the United Kingdom, is opened between the present junctions 5 and 18, along with the M10 motorway and M45 motorway.
- 1965Norman Morrison, a 31-year-old Quaker, sets himself on fire in front of the river entrance to the Pentagon to protest the use of napalm in the Vietnam war.
- 1983U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs a bill creating Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
- 1990British Satellite Broadcasting and Sky Television plc merge to form BSkyB as a result of massive losses.
- 2000The first resident crew to the ISS docked with their Soyuz TM-31 spacecraft.
View the complete list of November 2 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2, and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alexander Chaplin, Thad Luckinbill, Bahram Beyzai, Corey Feldman, Sister Bliss, Bjørn Watt-Boolsen, Chris Cooper, Rudolph Walker, Omar Rodríguez-López, Ali Campbell.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 2, 1927.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd November 1927 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 7, 1911. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +150. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 30, 1919. Your score is -149. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 1025. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,637 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,669 times in the year 1927. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 2” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 2, 1927. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 306th day of 1927
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 44th Wednesday of 1927
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 39 days
- Age on next birthday: 94 years old
- Days since birth: 34,295 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,432 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.30 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,162
- Next full moon: October 20 at 14:58:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 11, 1959
- Age in dog years: 392 dog years old using a French Bulldog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: November 7, 1911 (+150)
- Worst compatible birthday: April 30, 1919 (-149)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,637 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,669 babies
- Roman numerals: II.XI.MCMXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 19, 1976 – Ryan Hurst, American actor; August 18, 1929 – Hugues Aufray, French singer-songwriter; October 10, 1905 – Aksella Luts, Estonian actress, screenwriter, dancer, and choreographer(d. 2005).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,893