Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1929 was a Saturday and it was the 306th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 13 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,129 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,088 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905James Dunn
- 1914Ray Walston
- 1941Bruce Welch
- 1942Stefanie Powers
- 1961k.d. lang
- 1963David Westhead
- 1975Chris Walla
- 1975Danny Cooksey
- 1980Kim So-yeon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1767Prince Edward, Duke of Kent and Strathearn (d. 1820)
- 1833Mahendralal Sarkar, Indian physician and academic (d. 1904)
- 1886Dhirendranath Datta, Pakistani lawyer and politician (d. 1971)
- 1894Alexander Lippisch, German-American aerodynamicist and engineer (d. 1976)
- 1911Odysseas Elytis, Greek poet and critic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1996)
- 1914Ray Walston, American actor and singer (d. 2001)
- 1950Alex Fagan, American police officer (d. 2010)
- 1967Scott Walker, American politician, 45th Governor of Wisconsin
- 1972Samantha Womack, English actress, singer, and director
- 1977Randy Harrison, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1795The French Directory, a five-man revolutionary government, is created.
- 1868Time zone: New Zealand officially adopts a standard time to be observed nationally.
- 1889North and South Dakota are admitted as the 39th and 40th U.S. states.
- 1917The Balfour Declaration proclaims British support for the “establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people” with the clear understanding “that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities”.
- 1920Adam Martin Wyant became the first former professional American football player to be elected to the United States Congress.
- 1920In the United States, KDKA of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania starts broadcasting as the first commercial radio station. The first broadcast is the result of the United States presidential election, 1920.
- 1936The British Broadcasting Corporation initiates the BBC Television Service, the world’s first regular, “high-definition” (then defined as at least 200 lines) service. Renamed BBC1 in 1964, the channel still runs to this day.
- 1953The Constituent Assembly of Pakistan names the country The Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
- 1967Vietnam War: US President Lyndon B. Johnson and “The Wise Men” conclude that the American people should be given more optimistic reports on the progress of the war.
- 2000The first resident crew to the ISS docked with their Soyuz TM-31 spacecraft.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Peridot? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mary Badham, Emilio Estefan, Joey Covington, Bruce McCulloch, Mami Yamasaki, Erin Cardillo, Scott Mills, Kira Kosarin, Jensen Buchanan, Simone Renant.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 2, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Quebeck approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 7, 1969 – Michelle Clunie, American actress; May 30, 1949 – Klaus Flouride, American bass player, songwriter, and producer (Dead Kennedys); July 7, 1989 – Kim Bum, South Korean actor, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,155