Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1929 was a Saturday and it was the 306th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 250 days left before your next birthday. You will be 89 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,257 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,092 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Puffer - a Barbet breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 416 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Puffer will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Puffer will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1777Fortunat Alojzy Gonzaga Żółkowski
- 1908Bunny Berigan
- 1942Stefanie Powers
- 1947Dave Pegg
- 1961k.d. lang
- 1962Mireille Delunsch
- 1966David Schwimmer
- 1966Khaled Abol Naga
- 1967Kurt Elling
- 1979Julie Lund
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1475Anne of York, Lady Howard (d. 1511)
- 1880Fritz Achterberg, German actor (d. 1971) (1880–1971)
- 1890Moa Martinson, Swedish author (d. 1964)
- 1914Ray Walston, American actor and singer (d. 2001)
- 1929Amar Bose, American engineer and businessman, founded the Bose Corporation (d. 2013)
- 1934Bill Gothard, American minister and author
- 1938Pat Buchanan, American journalist and politician
- 1946Giuseppe Sinopoli, Italian conductor and composer (d. 2001)
- 1959Peter Mullan, Scottish actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1990Christopher Dibon, Austrian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 619A qaghan of the Western Turkic Khaganate is assassinated in a Chinese palace by Eastern Turkic rivals after the approval of Tang emperor Gaozu.
- 1795The French Directory, a five-man revolutionary government, is created.
- 1868Time zone: New Zealand officially adopts a standard time to be observed nationally.
- 1889North and South Dakota are admitted as the 39th and 40th U.S. states.
- 1909Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity is founded at Boston University.
- 1920Adam Martin Wyant became the first former professional American football player to be elected to the United States Congress.
- 1951Korean War: A small platoon of 28 Canadian soldiers defend a vital area against an entire battalion of 800 Chinese troops in the Battle of the Song-gok Spur. The engagement lasts into the early hours of November 3.
- 1957The Levelland UFO Case in Levelland, Texas, generates national publicity.
- 1990British Satellite Broadcasting and Sky Television plc merge to form BSkyB as a result of massive losses.
- 200750,000–100,000 people demonstrate against the Georgian government in Tbilisi.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Glazed Green Prairie? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yim Jae-beom, Paula Abdul, Bruno Nogueira, Frank Morgan, Linlin, Eric Mabius, Robert Z. Leonard, Gabrielle Destroismaisons, Yehuda Poliker, Torri Higginson.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 2, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Quebeck approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 1, 1908 – George Pal, Hungarian-American animator and producer (d. 1980); June 7, 1940 – Tom Jones, Welsh singer and actor; March 19, 1979 – Abby Brammell, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,131