Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1929 was a Saturday and it was the 306th day of the year 1929. It was the 44th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 288 days left before your next birthday. You will be 90 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,584 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 10,861 days or 29.74 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,103 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 11, 1961.
If a dog named Poseidon - a Goldendoodle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 453 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Poseidon will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Poseidon will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1880Fritz Achterberg
- 1917Ann Rutherford
- 1921Shepard Menken
- 1942Stefanie Powers
- 1952Maxine Nightingale
- 1961k.d. lang
- 1966Sean Kanan
- 1977Jason Cerbone
- 1979Erika Flores
- 1984Tamara Hope
View the complete list of November 2 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1885Harlow Shapley, American astronomer and academic (d. 1972)
- 1893Battista Farina, Italian businessman, founded the Pininfarina Company (d. 1966)
- 1905Georges Schehadé, Lebanese poet and playwright (d. 1989)
- 1919Warren Stevens, American actor (d. 2012)
- 1934Ken Rosewall, Australian tennis player
- 1946Alan Jones, Australian race car driver
- 1977Randy Harrison, American actor
- 1982Shura Taft, English-Australian radio and television host
- 1989Luke Schenn, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1989Natalie Pluskota, American tennis player
View the complete list of November 2 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1882Oulu, Finland is devastated by the Great Oulu Fire of 1882.
- 1930Haile Selassie is crowned emperor of Ethiopia.
- 1936The British Broadcasting Corporation initiates the BBC Television Service, the world’s first regular, “high-definition” (then defined as at least 200 lines) service. Renamed BBC1 in 1964, the channel still runs to this day.
- 1940World War II: First day of Battle of Elaia–Kalamas between the Greeks and the Italians.
- 1951Korean War: A small platoon of 28 Canadian soldiers defend a vital area against an entire battalion of 800 Chinese troops in the Battle of the Song-gok Spur. The engagement lasts into the early hours of November 3.
- 1959Quiz show scandals: Twenty One game show contestant Charles Van Doren admits to a Congressional committee that he had been given questions and answers in advance.
- 1960Penguin Books is found not guilty of obscenity in the trial R v Penguin Books Ltd., the Lady Chatterley’s Lover case.
- 1982Channel 4 is launched in the United Kingdom.
- 2000The first resident crew to the ISS docked with their Soyuz TM-31 spacecraft.
- 2014A suicide attack killed 60 at Wagah.
View the complete list of November 2 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Kiwiberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Hironori Kusano, Nükhet Duru, Mimi Kok, Kim Jong-kook, Chris Difford, Stuart Wade, Naveen Andrews, Albert Lortzing, Tyne Daly, Alexandra Daddario.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 2, 1929.
Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd November 1929 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 22, 1923. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +110. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your incompatibility score is -137. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Quebeck approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 2, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 306th day of 1929
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 44th Saturday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2019
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2021: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 288 days
- Age on next birthday: 90 years old
- Days since birth: 32,584 days
- Days spent sleeping: 10,861 days
- Years spent sleeping: 29.74 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,103
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 11, 1961
- Age in dog years: 453 dog years old using a Goldendoodle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: July 22, 1923 (+110)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (-137)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1948 – Jeremy Beadle, English television host and producer (d. 2008); November 8, 1982 – Ethan Juan, Taiwanese model and actor; March 17, 1927 – Rudy Ray Moore, American actor, singer, and producer (d. 2008).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,756