Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1929 was a Saturday and it was the 306th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 127 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 32,015 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,084 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1777Fortunat Alojzy Gonzaga Żółkowski
- 1880Fritz Achterberg
- 1892Alice Brady
- 1917Ann Rutherford
- 1919Warren Stevens
- 1945J. D. Souther
- 1962Mireille Delunsch
- 1967Kurt Elling
- 1984Tamara Hope
- 1990Kendall Schmidt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1696Conrad Weiser, American soldier, monk, and judge (d. 1760)
- 1903Travis Jackson, American baseball player, coach, and manager (d. 1987)
- 1911Odysseas Elytis, Greek poet and critic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1996)
- 1929Amar Bose, American engineer and businessman, founded the Bose Corporation (d. 2013)
- 1966Khaled Abol Naga, Egyptian actor, director, and producer
- 1966Yoshinari Ogawa, Japanese wrestler
- 1976Sidney Ponson, Aruban baseball player
- 1984Julia Stegner, German model
- 1988Julia Görges, German tennis player
- 1989Katelyn Tarver, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1675Plymouth Colony governor Josiah Winslow leads a colonial militia against the Narragansett during King Philip’s War.
- 1930Haile Selassie is crowned emperor of Ethiopia.
- 1936The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation is established.
- 1949The Dutch–Indonesian Round Table Conference ends with the Netherlands agreeing to transfer sovereignty of the Dutch East Indies to the United States of Indonesia.
- 1951Korean War: A small platoon of 28 Canadian soldiers defend a vital area against an entire battalion of 800 Chinese troops in the Battle of the Song-gok Spur. The engagement lasts into the early hours of November 3.
- 1963South Vietnamese President Ngô Đình Diệm is assassinated following a military coup.
- 1965Norman Morrison, a 31-year-old Quaker, sets himself on fire in front of the river entrance to the Pentagon to protest the use of napalm in the Vietnam war.
- 1973The Communist Party of India (Marxist) and the Communist Party of India form a ‘United Front’in the state of Tripura.
- 197478 die when the Time Go-Go Club in Seoul, South Korea burns down. Six of the victims jumped to their deaths from the seventh floor after a club official barred the doors after the fire started.
- 200750,000–100,000 people demonstrate against the Georgian government in Tbilisi.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rick James, David Shore, Kevin Alejandro, Cecilia, Jessica DiCicco, Klavdiya Shulzhenko, Yumi Takigawa, Adrienne Pickering, Mayte Garcia, Ruhi Su.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 2, 1929.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 30, 1977 – Maia Brewton, American actress; May 31, 1955 – Susie Essman, American actress, producer, and screenwriter; May 20, 1988 – Miyu Nagase, Japanese singer and guitarist (Zone).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,037