Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1929 was a Saturday and it was the 306th day of the year 1929. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 161 days left before your next birthday. You will be 88 years old when that day comes. There have been 31,981 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,083 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1959Peter Mullan
- 1961k.d. lang
- 1963David Westhead
- 1965Samuel Le Bihan
- 1966David Schwimmer
- 1977Jason Cerbone
- 1979Erika Flores
- 1982Lloyd Zaragoza
- 1984Julia Stegner
- 1990Kendall Schmidt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1734Daniel Boone, American hunter and explorer (d. 1820)
- 1739Carl Ditters von Dittersdorf, Austrian violinist and composer (d. 1799)
- 1821George Bowen, Irish-English diplomat, 5th Governor-General of New Zealand (d. 1899)
- 1880Fritz Achterberg, German actor (d. 1971) (1880–1971)
- 1905James Dunn, American actor and singer (d. 1967)
- 1934Ken Rosewall, Australian tennis player
- 1964Britta Lejon, Swedish politician
- 1977Leon Taylor, English diver and sportscaster
- 1977Rodney Buford, American basketball player
- 1982Charles Itandje, French footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1410The Peace of Bicêtre suspends hostilities in the Armagnac–Burgundian Civil War.
- 1675Plymouth Colony governor Josiah Winslow leads a colonial militia against the Narragansett during King Philip’s War.
- 1895The first gasoline-powered race in the United States; first prize is $2,000.
- 1917The Balfour Declaration proclaims British support for the “establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people” with the clear understanding “that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities”.
- 1920Adam Martin Wyant became the first former professional American football player to be elected to the United States Congress.
- 1936The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation is established.
- 1947In California, designer Howard Hughes performs the maiden (and only) flight of the Spruce Goose or H-4 The Hercules; the largest fixed-wing aircraft ever built.
- 1967Vietnam War: US President Lyndon B. Johnson and “The Wise Men” conclude that the American people should be given more optimistic reports on the progress of the war.
- 1983U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs a bill creating Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
- 1990British Satellite Broadcasting and Sky Television plc merge to form BSkyB as a result of massive losses.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Choco Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Steve Taylor, Shannon Curfman, Antonello Venditti, Natalia Tena, Donny Osmond, Allan Melvin, Carl Wayne, Rachel Boston, Dragana Mirković, Bobby Pickett.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 2, 1929.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 25, 1976 – Baek Ji-young, South Korean singer; February 13, 1962 – Hugh Dennis, English comedian and actor; April 23, 1953 – James Russo, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 889