Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1929 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1929 was a Saturday and it was the 306th day of the year 1929. It was the 44th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1929 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 241 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,362 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,121 days or 30.45 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,130 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 11, 1961.
If a dog named Chuckchi - a Tibetan Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Chuckchi will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Chuckchi will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Ann Rutherford
- 1919Warren Stevens
- 1938Jay Black
- 1942Stefanie Powers
- 1944Patrice Chéreau
- 1959Peter Mullan
- 1965Shahrukh Khan
- 1967Kurt Elling
- 1972Samantha Womack
View the complete list of November 2 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1649Esmé Stewart, 2nd Duke of Richmond (d. 1660)
- 1815George Boole, English mathematician and philosopher (d. 1864)
- 1880Fritz Achterberg, German actor (d. 1971) (1880–1971)
- 1914Ray Walston, American actor and singer (d. 2001)
- 1940Jim Bakken, American football player
- 1945Giorgos Kolokithas, Greek basketball player (d. 2013)
- 1957Notis Sfakianakis, Greek singer
- 1968Neal Casal, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and photographer (Ryan Adams and the Cardinals and Chris Robinson Brotherhood)
- 1979Julie Lund, Danish actress
- 1982Yunel Escobar, Cuban-American baseball player
View the complete list of November 2 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters AEKTNOEX? Check your answers here: Word scramble AEKTNOEX. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 619A qaghan of the Western Turkic Khaganate is assassinated in a Chinese palace by Eastern Turkic rivals after the approval of Tang emperor Gaozu.
- 1410The Peace of Bicêtre suspends hostilities in the Armagnac–Burgundian Civil War.
- 1889North and South Dakota are admitted as the 39th and 40th U.S. states.
- 1895The first gasoline-powered race in the United States; first prize is $2,000.
- 1909Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity is founded at Boston University.
- 1957The Levelland UFO Case in Levelland, Texas, generates national publicity.
- 1960Penguin Books is found not guilty of obscenity in the trial R v Penguin Books Ltd., the Lady Chatterley’s Lover case.
- 1966The Cuban Adjustment Act comes into force, allowing 123,000 Cubans the opportunity to apply for permanent residence in the United States.
- 1967Vietnam War: US President Lyndon B. Johnson and “The Wise Men” conclude that the American people should be given more optimistic reports on the progress of the war.
- 1973The Communist Party of India (Marxist) and the Communist Party of India form a ‘United Front’in the state of Tripura.
View the complete list of November 2 historical events.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2, and 1929 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jack Bannon, Bernard Glasser, Mei Kurokawa, James Blake, Yōji Matsuda, Kathryn Harrold, Lizabeth Scott, Angela Baddeley, Kim Mitchell, Laura Critchley.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 2, 1929.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd November 1929 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 22, 1923. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +110. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 8, 1941. Your score is -137. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Quebeck approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,510 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 59,796 times in the year 1929. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 2” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 2, 1929. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 306th day of 1929
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 44th Saturday of 1929
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 241 days
- Age on next birthday: 92 years old
- Days since birth: 33,362 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,121 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.45 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,130
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 11, 1961
- Age in dog years: 384 dog years old using a Tibetan Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 7 – It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: July 22, 1923 (+110)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 8, 1941 (-137)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,510 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 59,796 babies
- Roman numerals: II.XI.MCMXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 27, 1925 – Darry Cowl, French actor and composer (d. 2006); October 10, 1984 – Chiaki Kuriyama, Japanese actress and singer; March 23, 1960 – Haris Romas, Greek actor, composer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,854