Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1934 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1934 was a Friday and it was the 306th day of the year 1934. The next time you can reuse your old 1934 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 72 days left before your next birthday. You will be 83 years old when that day comes. There have been 30,244 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,024 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1880Fritz Achterberg
- 1915Sidney Luft
- 1944Patrice Chéreau
- 1963David Westhead
- 1970Ely Buendia
- 1979Erika Flores
- 1984Julia Stegner
- 1989Katelyn Tarver
- 1990Kendall Schmidt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1886Dhirendranath Datta, Pakistani lawyer and politician (d. 1971)
- 1892Alice Brady, American actress and singer (d. 1939)
- 1910Fouad Serageddin, Egyptian politician, Egyptian Minister of Interior (d. 1999)
- 1913Burt Lancaster, American actor, director, and producer (d. 1994)
- 1914Ray Walston, American actor and singer (d. 2001)
- 1928Paul Johnson, English journalist, historian, and author
- 1962Derek Mountfield, English footballer and manager
- 1963David Westhead, English actor
- 1965Samuel Le Bihan, French actor
- 1988Julia Görges, German tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1795The French Directory, a five-man revolutionary government, is created.
- 1889North and South Dakota are admitted as the 39th and 40th U.S. states.
- 1890Formal and official founding of the Uddevalla Suffrage Association.
- 1899The Boers begin their 118-day siege of British-held Ladysmith during the Second Boer War.
- 1909Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity is founded at Boston University.
- 1917The Military Revolutionary Committee of the Petrograd Soviet, in charge of preparation and carrying out the Russian Revolution, holds its first meeting.
- 1936The British Broadcasting Corporation initiates the BBC Television Service, the world’s first regular, “high-definition” (then defined as at least 200 lines) service. Renamed BBC1 in 1964, the channel still runs to this day.
- 1951Korean War: A small platoon of 28 Canadian soldiers defend a vital area against an entire battalion of 800 Chinese troops in the Battle of the Song-gok Spur. The engagement lasts into the early hours of November 3.
- 1959Quiz show scandals: Twenty One game show contestant Charles Van Doren admits to a Congressional committee that he had been given questions and answers in advance.
- 1988The Morris worm, the first Internet-distributed computer worm to gain significant mainstream media attention, is launched from MIT.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Choco Monster Rainbow? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1934 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Serkan Tektaş, Monice, Constance Marie, Joy Mukherjee, Robin Renucci, Peter Buck, Katherine MacGregor, Abir Goswami, Choi Daniel, Dominique Michel.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 2, 1934.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 28, 1913 – Lou Jacobi, Canadian-American actor (d. 2009); July 6, 1931 – Della Reese, American actress and singer; September 30, 1965 – Matt Fallon, American singer-songwriter (Skid Row and Anthrax).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,026