Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1941 was a Sunday and it was the 306th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 127 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,632 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 936 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1777Fortunat Alojzy Gonzaga Żółkowski
- 1880Fritz Achterberg
- 1945J. D. Souther
- 1957Notis Sfakianakis
- 1966David Schwimmer
- 1968Neal Casal
- 1970Sharmell Sullivan-Huffman
- 1975Chris Walla
- 1982Lloyd Zaragoza
- 1989Katelyn Tarver
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1844Mehmed V, Ottoman sultan (d. 1918)
- 1878Ōkido Moriemon, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 23rd Yokozuna (d. 1930)
- 1899Peter Aufschnaiter, Austrian mountaineer, geographer, and cartographer (d. 1973)
- 1913Burt Lancaster, American actor, director, and producer (d. 1994)
- 1921Bill Mosienko, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 1994)
- 1936Rose Bird, American lawyer and judge, 25th Chief Justice of California (d. 1999)
- 1961k.d. lang, Canadian singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1963Borut Pahor, Slovenian politician, 4th President of Slovenia
- 1980Amos Roberts, Australian rugby player
- 1988Julia Görges, German tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 619A qaghan of the Western Turkic Khaganate is assassinated in a Chinese palace by Eastern Turkic rivals after the approval of Tang emperor Gaozu.
- 1895The first gasoline-powered race in the United States; first prize is $2,000.
- 1898Cheerleading is started at the University of Minnesota with Johnny Campbell leading the crowd in cheering on the football team.
- 1936The British Broadcasting Corporation initiates the BBC Television Service, the world’s first regular, “high-definition” (then defined as at least 200 lines) service. Renamed BBC1 in 1964, the channel still runs to this day.
- 1936The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation is established.
- 1940World War II: First day of Battle of Elaia–Kalamas between the Greeks and the Italians.
- 1953The Constituent Assembly of Pakistan names the country The Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
- 1964King Saud of Saudi Arabia is deposed by a family coup, and replaced by his half-brother Faisal.
- 1984Capital punishment: Velma Barfield becomes the first woman executed in the United States since 1962.
- 2000The first resident crew to the ISS docked with their Soyuz TM-31 spacecraft.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Denise Richards, Satoshi Ohno, Geraldine James, Saskia Garel, Sheena Easton, Irina Pantaeva, Ingeborg Spangsfeldt, Dingdong Dantes, Ghazala Javed, Grigor Vachkov.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 2, 1941.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 2, 1985 – Miyuki Sawashiro, Japanese voice actress and singer; December 9, 1911 – Broderick Crawford, American actor and singer (d. 1986); October 26, 1961 – Dylan McDermott, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,026