Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1941 was a Sunday and it was the 306th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 132 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,992 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 948 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Surfina - a Havanese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 324 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Surfina will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Surfina will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Ann Rutherford
- 1937Earl Carroll
- 1940Phil Minton
- 1944Patrice Chéreau
- 1962Mireille Delunsch
- 1963Craig Saavedra
- 1966Sean Kanan
- 1975Chris Walla
- 1977Jason Cerbone
- 1980Kim So-yeon
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1709Anne, Princess Royal and Princess of Orange (d. 1759)
- 1855Henrik Schück, Swedish historian, author, and academic (d. 1947)
- 1890Nishinoumi Kajirō III, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 30th Yokozuna (d. 1933)
- 1905James Dunn, American actor and singer (d. 1967)
- 1908Fred Bakewell, English cricketer (d. 1983)
- 1922Seánie Duggan, Irish hurler (d. 2013)
- 1934Ken Rosewall, Australian tennis player
- 1944Patrice Chéreau, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1963Bobby Dall, American bass player (Poison)
- 1965Nicholas Boles, English politician
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1675Plymouth Colony governor Josiah Winslow leads a colonial militia against the Narragansett during King Philip’s War.
- 1882Oulu, Finland is devastated by the Great Oulu Fire of 1882.
- 1898Cheerleading is started at the University of Minnesota with Johnny Campbell leading the crowd in cheering on the football team.
- 1959Quiz show scandals: Twenty One game show contestant Charles Van Doren admits to a Congressional committee that he had been given questions and answers in advance.
- 1964King Saud of Saudi Arabia is deposed by a family coup, and replaced by his half-brother Faisal.
- 197478 die when the Time Go-Go Club in Seoul, South Korea burns down. Six of the victims jumped to their deaths from the seventh floor after a club official barred the doors after the fire started.
- 1977South Ockendon Windmill, a smock mill at South Ockendon, Essex, England collapsed.
- 1983U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs a bill creating Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
- 1984Capital punishment: Velma Barfield becomes the first woman executed in the United States since 1962.
- 2014A suicide attack killed 60 at Wagah.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Pink Pomelo Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ivan Triesault, Kayahan, John Waters, Vincy Chan, Nick Jonas, Mick Cain, Cheyenne Tozzi, Aya Matsuura, Jessica Lee Rose, Jaclyn Smith.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 2, 1941.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 8, 1918 – Craig Stevens, American actor and singer (d. 2000); October 28, 1960 – Mark Derwin, American actor; August 27, 1970 – Park Myeong-su, South Korean singer-songwriter and television host.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,173