Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1941 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1941 was a Sunday and it was the 306th day of the year 1941. The next time you can reuse your old 1941 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 161 days left before your next birthday. You will be 76 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,598 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 935 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1919Warren Stevens
- 1941Bruce Welch
- 1957Michael Bailey Smith
- 1963Craig Saavedra
- 1967Kurt Elling
- 1970Sharmell Sullivan-Huffman
- 1979Erika Flores
- 1980Kim So-yeon
- 1989Katelyn Tarver
- 1990Kendall Schmidt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1696Conrad Weiser, American soldier, monk, and judge (d. 1760)
- 1855Henrik Schück, Swedish historian, author, and academic (d. 1947)
- 1908Bunny Berigan, American singer and trumpet player (d. 1942)
- 1942Shere Hite, American-German sexologist, educator, and author
- 1950Erika Mann, German politician
- 1958Willie McGee, American baseball player and manager
- 1975Chris Walla, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Death Cab for Cutie)
- 1989Luke Schenn, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1989Stevan Jovetić, Montenegrin footballer
- 1990Christopher Dibon, Austrian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1675Plymouth Colony governor Josiah Winslow leads a colonial militia against the Narragansett during King Philip’s War.
- 1795The French Directory, a five-man revolutionary government, is created.
- 1868Time zone: New Zealand officially adopts a standard time to be observed nationally.
- 1882Oulu, Finland is devastated by the Great Oulu Fire of 1882.
- 1890Formal and official founding of the Uddevalla Suffrage Association.
- 1917The Military Revolutionary Committee of the Petrograd Soviet, in charge of preparation and carrying out the Russian Revolution, holds its first meeting.
- 1936The British Broadcasting Corporation initiates the BBC Television Service, the world’s first regular, “high-definition” (then defined as at least 200 lines) service. Renamed BBC1 in 1964, the channel still runs to this day.
- 1951Korean War: A small platoon of 28 Canadian soldiers defend a vital area against an entire battalion of 800 Chinese troops in the Battle of the Song-gok Spur. The engagement lasts into the early hours of November 3.
- 1960Penguin Books is found not guilty of obscenity in the trial R v Penguin Books Ltd., the Lady Chatterley’s Lover case.
- 197478 die when the Time Go-Go Club in Seoul, South Korea burns down. Six of the victims jumped to their deaths from the seventh floor after a club official barred the doors after the fire started.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Lemon Drop Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1941 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Cindy Walker, Tulisa Contostavlos, Bruce Allpress, Ivor Emmanuel, Arisa Sato, Herbert Marshall, Rodney Dangerfield, Bérénice Bejo, Daniel Holdsworth, Noah Wyle.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 2, 1941.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 3, 1916 – Betty Furness, American actress and journalist (d. 1994); November 14, 1951 – Sandahl Bergman, American actress, singer, and dancer; June 2, 1920 – Johnny Speight, English screenwriter and producer (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 926