Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1943 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1943 was a Tuesday and it was the 306th day of the year 1943. It was the 44th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1943 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 116 days left before your next birthday. You will be 77 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,009 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,336 days or 25.56 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 949 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 11, 1975.
If a dog named Charity - a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 362 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Charity will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Charity will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1880Fritz Achterberg
- 1917Ann Rutherford
- 1919Warren Stevens
- 1921Shepard Menken
- 1936Jack Starrett
- 1952Maxine Nightingale
- 1968Neal Casal
- 1970Sharmell Sullivan-Huffman
- 1982Lloyd Zaragoza
View the complete list of November 2 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1696Conrad Weiser, American soldier, monk, and judge (d. 1760)
- 1821George Bowen, Irish-English diplomat, 5th Governor-General of New Zealand (d. 1899)
- 1880Fritz Achterberg, German actor (d. 1971) (1880–1971)
- 1915Beryl McBurnie, Trinidadian dancer and choreographer (d. 2000)
- 1921Bill Mosienko, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 1994)
- 1937Earl Carroll, American singer (The Cadillacs and The Coasters) (d. 2012)
- 1942Stefanie Powers, American actress and producer
- 1956Dale Brown, American author and pilot
- 1959Peter Mullan, Scottish actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1994Shaq Coulthirst, English footballer
View the complete list of November 2 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jenny’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 619A qaghan of the Western Turkic Khaganate is assassinated in a Chinese palace by Eastern Turkic rivals after the approval of Tang emperor Gaozu.
- 1410The Peace of Bicêtre suspends hostilities in the Armagnac–Burgundian Civil War.
- 1895The first gasoline-powered race in the United States; first prize is $2,000.
- 1920Adam Martin Wyant became the first former professional American football player to be elected to the United States Congress.
- 1920In the United States, KDKA of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania starts broadcasting as the first commercial radio station. The first broadcast is the result of the United States presidential election, 1920.
- 1960Penguin Books is found not guilty of obscenity in the trial R v Penguin Books Ltd., the Lady Chatterley’s Lover case.
- 1964King Saud of Saudi Arabia is deposed by a family coup, and replaced by his half-brother Faisal.
- 1984Capital punishment: Velma Barfield becomes the first woman executed in the United States since 1962.
- 1990British Satellite Broadcasting and Sky Television plc merge to form BSkyB as a result of massive losses.
- 2014A suicide attack killed 60 at Wagah.
View the complete list of November 2 historical events.
Curious about this Black Cookie Sandwich? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2, and 1943 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Demelza Reveley, Michael Jayston, Spike Milligan, Paola Rey, Ben Bailey, Irene Ryan, Paula Brancati, Michelle Forbes, Eileen Atkins, Jeff Fahey.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 2, 1943.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd November 1943 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 30, 1953. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +126. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 13, 1940. Your score is -159. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 66,169 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 80,258 times in the year 1943. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 2” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 2, 1943. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 306th day of 1943
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 44th Tuesday of 1943
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2022: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 116 days
- Age on next birthday: 77 years old
- Days since birth: 28,009 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,336 days
- Years spent sleeping: 25.56 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 949
- Next full moon: August 3 at 16:00:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 11, 1975
- Age in dog years: 362 dog years old using a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: September 30, 1953 (+126)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 13, 1940 (-159)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 66,169 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 80,258 babies
- Roman numerals: II.XI.MCMXLIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 11, 1930 – Jean-Louis Trintignant, French actor, director, and screenwriter; June 2, 1973 – Carlos Acosta, Cuban-English actor and dancer; July 25, 1982 – Jason Dundas, Australian-American television host and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,850