Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1950 was a Thursday and it was the 306th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 15 days left before your next birthday. You will be 67 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,457 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 828 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Bunny Berigan
- 1913Burt Lancaster
- 1944Patrice Chéreau
- 1966Khaled Abol Naga
- 1970Ely Buendia
- 1970Sharmell Sullivan-Huffman
- 1973Marisol Nichols
- 1979Erika Flores
- 1980Kim So-yeon
- 1984Julia Stegner
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1755Marie Antoinette, Austrian-French wife of Louis XVI of France (d. 1793)
- 1799Titian Peale, American entomologist and photographer (d. 1885)
- 1904Hugh Lygon, German-English son of William Lygon, 7th Earl Beauchamp (d. 1936)
- 1920Bill Mazer, Ukrainian-American journalist and sportscaster (d. 2013)
- 1950Erika Mann, German politician
- 1963Park Young-seok, South Korean mountaineer and explorer (d. 2011)
- 1966Khaled Abol Naga, Egyptian actor, director, and producer
- 1979Julie Lund, Danish actress
- 1984Julia Stegner, German model
- 1987Danny Cipriani, English rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1868Time zone: New Zealand officially adopts a standard time to be observed nationally.
- 1895The first gasoline-powered race in the United States; first prize is $2,000.
- 1909Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity is founded at Boston University.
- 1920In the United States, KDKA of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania starts broadcasting as the first commercial radio station. The first broadcast is the result of the United States presidential election, 1920.
- 1930Haile Selassie is crowned emperor of Ethiopia.
- 1936The British Broadcasting Corporation initiates the BBC Television Service, the world’s first regular, “high-definition” (then defined as at least 200 lines) service. Renamed BBC1 in 1964, the channel still runs to this day.
- 1936The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation is established.
- 1940World War II: First day of Battle of Elaia–Kalamas between the Greeks and the Italians.
- 1964King Saud of Saudi Arabia is deposed by a family coup, and replaced by his half-brother Faisal.
- 197478 die when the Time Go-Go Club in Seoul, South Korea burns down. Six of the victims jumped to their deaths from the seventh floor after a club official barred the doors after the fire started.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Double Choco Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jared Padalecki, Kix Brooks, Bobby Limb, Noriko Kinohara, Carla Gugino, Kate Maberly, Al Connelly, Allison Moorer, Billy Gilman, Amy Leach.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 2, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 1, 1950 – Richard Keith, American actor and drummer (David and the Giants); March 27, 1957 – Billy Mackenzie, Scottish singer-songwriter (The Associates) (d. 1997); November 23, 1943 – Sue Nicholls, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,092