Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1969 was a Sunday and it was the 306th day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 103 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,429 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 590 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1777Fortunat Alojzy Gonzaga Żółkowski
- 1880Fritz Achterberg
- 1913Burt Lancaster
- 1917Ann Rutherford
- 1924Rudy Van Gelder
- 1963Craig Saavedra
- 1975Chris Walla
- 1979Erika Flores
- 1984Julia Stegner
- 1985Josh Grelle
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1799John Light Atlee, American physician and surgeon (d. 1885)
- 1891David Townsend, American art director and set decorator (d. 1935)
- 1905James Dunn, American actor and singer (d. 1967)
- 1918Alexander Vraciu, American commander and pilot (d. 2015)
- 1965Nicholas Boles, English politician
- 1970Sharmell Sullivan-Huffman, American wrestler and model
- 1974Nelly, American rapper and actor (St. Lunatics)
- 1977Konstantinos Economidis, Greek tennis player
- 1982Charles Itandje, French footballer
- 1989Katelyn Tarver, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1890Formal and official founding of the Uddevalla Suffrage Association.
- 1895The first gasoline-powered race in the United States; first prize is $2,000.
- 1899The Boers begin their 118-day siege of British-held Ladysmith during the Second Boer War.
- 1909Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity is founded at Boston University.
- 1920In the United States, KDKA of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania starts broadcasting as the first commercial radio station. The first broadcast is the result of the United States presidential election, 1920.
- 1936The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation is established.
- 1940World War II: First day of Battle of Elaia–Kalamas between the Greeks and the Italians.
- 1964King Saud of Saudi Arabia is deposed by a family coup, and replaced by his half-brother Faisal.
- 1984Capital punishment: Velma Barfield becomes the first woman executed in the United States since 1962.
- 200750,000–100,000 people demonstrate against the Georgian government in Tbilisi.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Inert Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lynn Whitfield, Neetu Singh, Patti LaBelle, Philip Bailey, Boris Christoff, Shahkrit Yamnam, Ok Taecyeon, Chen Hao, Lincoln Thompson, Sara Baras.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 2, 1969.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wedding Bell Blues by The 5th Dimension as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 8, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 17, 1964 – Maynard James Keenan, American singer-songwriter and producer (Tool, A Perfect Circle, Puscifer, and Green Jellÿ); October 16, 1939 – Joe Dolan, Irish singer (d. 2007); January 2, 1975 – Dax Shepard, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,049