Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1969 was a Sunday and it was the 306th day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 159 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,373 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 588 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1777Fortunat Alojzy Gonzaga Żółkowski
- 1921Shepard Menken
- 1947Dave Pegg
- 1952Maxine Nightingale
- 1965Samuel Le Bihan
- 1966David Schwimmer
- 1977Jason Cerbone
- 1980Kim So-yeon
- 1981Katharine Isabelle
- 1982Kyoko Fukada
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1692Unico Wilhelm van Wassenaer, Dutch composer and diplomat (d. 1766)
- 1821George Bowen, Irish-English diplomat, 5th Governor-General of New Zealand (d. 1899)
- 1908Bunny Berigan, American singer and trumpet player (d. 1942)
- 1911Raphael M. Robinson, American mathematician, theorist, and philosopher (d. 1995)
- 1927Steve Ditko, American author and illustrator
- 1929Robert Gover, American journalist and author (d. 2015)
- 1932Ron Sproat, American screenwriter and playwright (d. 2009)
- 1945Giorgos Kolokithas, Greek basketball player (d. 2013)
- 1963Ron McGovney, American bass player (Metallica, Leather Charm, and Phantasm)
- 1978Carmen Cali, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 619A qaghan of the Western Turkic Khaganate is assassinated in a Chinese palace by Eastern Turkic rivals after the approval of Tang emperor Gaozu.
- 1890Formal and official founding of the Uddevalla Suffrage Association.
- 1914World War I: The Russian Empire declares war on the Ottoman Empire and the Dardanelles are subsequently closed.
- 1917The Balfour Declaration proclaims British support for the “establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people” with the clear understanding “that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities”.
- 1917The Military Revolutionary Committee of the Petrograd Soviet, in charge of preparation and carrying out the Russian Revolution, holds its first meeting.
- 1920Adam Martin Wyant became the first former professional American football player to be elected to the United States Congress.
- 1936The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation is established.
- 1964King Saud of Saudi Arabia is deposed by a family coup, and replaced by his half-brother Faisal.
- 1984Capital punishment: Velma Barfield becomes the first woman executed in the United States since 1962.
- 2014A suicide attack killed 60 at Wagah.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Choco Choco Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lorraine Kelly, Maureen Toal, Warren G, Sheila Guyse, Josh Thomas, Stephanie Cayo, Sippie Wallace, Alfonso Cuarón, La Belle Otero, Adam Baldwin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 2, 1969.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wedding Bell Blues by The 5th Dimension as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 8, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 1, 1947 – Robin Scott, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (M); August 30, 1949 – Peter Maffay, Romanian-German singer-songwriter; May 26, 1915 – Sam Edwards, American actor (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 965