Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1969 was a Sunday and it was the 306th day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 193 days left before your next birthday. You will be 49 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,704 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 599 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Goopy - a Tibetan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 267 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Goopy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Goopy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1905James Dunn
- 1921Shepard Menken
- 1941Bruce Welch
- 1966David Schwimmer
- 1968Neal Casal
- 1970Sharmell Sullivan-Huffman
- 1972Samantha Womack
- 1973Marisol Nichols
- 1975Chris Walla
- 1986Diana Penty
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1475Anne of York, Lady Howard (d. 1511)
- 1815George Boole, English mathematician and philosopher (d. 1864)
- 1878Ōkido Moriemon, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 23rd Yokozuna (d. 1930)
- 1894Alexander Lippisch, German-American aerodynamicist and engineer (d. 1976)
- 1899Peter Aufschnaiter, Austrian mountaineer, geographer, and cartographer (d. 1973)
- 1906Daniil Andreyev, Russian poet and mystic (d. 1959)
- 1942Shere Hite, American-German sexologist, educator, and author
- 1944Keith Emerson, English keyboard player and songwriter (The Nice, The V.I.P.'s, Emerson, Lake & Palmer, and Emerson, Lake & Powell)
- 1957Carter Beauford, American drummer (Dave Matthews Band)
- 1978Carmen Cali, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1675Plymouth Colony governor Josiah Winslow leads a colonial militia against the Narragansett during King Philip’s War.
- 1795The French Directory, a five-man revolutionary government, is created.
- 1898Cheerleading is started at the University of Minnesota with Johnny Campbell leading the crowd in cheering on the football team.
- 1959Quiz show scandals: Twenty One game show contestant Charles Van Doren admits to a Congressional committee that he had been given questions and answers in advance.
- 1965Norman Morrison, a 31-year-old Quaker, sets himself on fire in front of the river entrance to the Pentagon to protest the use of napalm in the Vietnam war.
- 197478 die when the Time Go-Go Club in Seoul, South Korea burns down. Six of the victims jumped to their deaths from the seventh floor after a club official barred the doors after the fire started.
- 1977South Ockendon Windmill, a smock mill at South Ockendon, Essex, England collapsed.
- 1983U.S. President Ronald Reagan signs a bill creating Martin Luther King, Jr. Day.
- 1990British Satellite Broadcasting and Sky Television plc merge to form BSkyB as a result of massive losses.
- 2014A suicide attack killed 60 at Wagah.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Vanilla Plumberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Diana DeGarmo, Lionel Morton, Gracie Allen, Wayne King, Lisa Germano, Tess Daly, José van Dam, Michael Hayes, Atıf Yılmaz, Christian LeBlanc.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 2, 1969.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wedding Bell Blues by The 5th Dimension as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 8, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1947 – Susan Blommaert, American actress; July 5, 1980 – Pauly D, American DJ and producer; July 4, 1911 – Mitch Miller, American singer and producer (d. 2010).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,263