Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1969 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1969 was a Sunday and it was the 306th day of the year 1969. The next time you can reuse your old 1969 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 40 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,492 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 592 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Sidney Luft
- 1940Phil Minton
- 1946Marieta Severo
- 1952Maxine Nightingale
- 1961k.d. lang
- 1965Shahrukh Khan
- 1977Jason Cerbone
- 1979Erika Flores
- 1979Julie Lund
- 1990Kendall Schmidt
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 2.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1865Warren G. Harding, American journalist and politician, 29th President of the United States (d. 1923)
- 1877Joseph De Piro, Maltese priest and missionary (d. 1933)
- 1940Jim Bakken, American football player
- 1962David Brock, American journalist and author
- 1963Bobby Dall, American bass player (Poison)
- 1966Yoshinari Ogawa, Japanese wrestler
- 1967Kurt Elling, American singer-songwriter
- 1968Neal Casal, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and photographer (Ryan Adams and the Cardinals and Chris Robinson Brotherhood)
- 1972Vladimir Vorobiev, Russian ice hockey player and coach
- 1976Sidney Ponson, Aruban baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 2.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1917The Balfour Declaration proclaims British support for the “establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people” with the clear understanding “that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities”.
- 1940World War II: First day of Battle of Elaia–Kalamas between the Greeks and the Italians.
- 1953The Constituent Assembly of Pakistan names the country The Islamic Republic of Pakistan.
- 1959Quiz show scandals: Twenty One game show contestant Charles Van Doren admits to a Congressional committee that he had been given questions and answers in advance.
- 1959The first section of the M1 motorway, the first inter-urban motorway in the United Kingdom, is opened between the present junctions 5 and 18, along with the M10 motorway and M45 motorway.
- 1965Norman Morrison, a 31-year-old Quaker, sets himself on fire in front of the river entrance to the Pentagon to protest the use of napalm in the Vietnam war.
- 1967Vietnam War: US President Lyndon B. Johnson and “The Wise Men” conclude that the American people should be given more optimistic reports on the progress of the war.
- 1973The Communist Party of India (Marxist) and the Communist Party of India form a ‘United Front’in the state of Tripura.
- 1990British Satellite Broadcasting and Sky Television plc merge to form BSkyB as a result of massive losses.
- 2014A suicide attack killed 60 at Wagah.
View the complete list of historical events for November 2.
Curious about this Coconut Butter Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1969 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rick Fox, Roland Joffé, Petra Němcová, Dave Carter, Richard Séguin, Giannis Ploutarhos, Alice Svensson, Theresa Merritt, Taro Yamamoto, Udo Jürgens.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 2, 1969.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Wedding Bell Blues by The 5th Dimension as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 8, 1969). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 14, 1906 – William Bendix, American actor and singer (d. 1964); February 6, 1922 – Denis Norden, English actor, screenwriter, and television host; June 8, 1965 – Rob Pilatus, American-German singer and dancer (Milli Vanilli and Rob & Fab) (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,069