Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 1993 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 8 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 1993 was a Tuesday and it was the 306th day of the year 1993. The next time you can reuse your old 1993 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 44 days left before your next birthday. You will be 25 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,087 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 3,029 days or 8 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 307 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 25 at 02:54:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 11, 2025.
If a dog named Charlie-Rose - a Bluetick Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 128 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Charlie-Rose will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Charlie-Rose will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1892Alice Brady
- 1913Burt Lancaster
- 1915Sidney Luft
- 1921Shepard Menken
- 1961k.d. lang
- 1963David Westhead
- 1972Samantha Womack
- 1979Erika Flores
- 1981Katharine Isabelle
- 1986Diana Penty
View the complete list of November 2 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1795James K. Polk, American lawyer and politician, 11th President of the United States (d. 1849)
- 1891David Townsend, American art director and set decorator (d. 1935)
- 1929Richard E. Taylor, Canadian physicist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate
- 1942Stefanie Powers, American actress and producer
- 1961Jeff Tedford, American football player and coach
- 1963Park Young-seok, South Korean mountaineer and explorer (d. 2011)
- 1965Jurica Pavičić, Croatian novelist, columnist and film critic
- 1966David Schwimmer, American actor, director, and producer
- 1976Margus Hernits, Estonian figure skater
- 1977Emma Reynolds, English politician
View the complete list of November 2 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1889North and South Dakota are admitted as the 39th and 40th U.S. states.
- 1898Cheerleading is started at the University of Minnesota with Johnny Campbell leading the crowd in cheering on the football team.
- 1917The Balfour Declaration proclaims British support for the “establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people” with the clear understanding “that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities”.
- 1959The first section of the M1 motorway, the first inter-urban motorway in the United Kingdom, is opened between the present junctions 5 and 18, along with the M10 motorway and M45 motorway.
- 1966The Cuban Adjustment Act comes into force, allowing 123,000 Cubans the opportunity to apply for permanent residence in the United States.
- 1967Vietnam War: US President Lyndon B. Johnson and “The Wise Men” conclude that the American people should be given more optimistic reports on the progress of the war.
- 1973The Communist Party of India (Marxist) and the Communist Party of India form a ‘United Front’in the state of Tripura.
- 197478 die when the Time Go-Go Club in Seoul, South Korea burns down. Six of the victims jumped to their deaths from the seventh floor after a club official barred the doors after the fire started.
- 1977South Ockendon Windmill, a smock mill at South Ockendon, Essex, England collapsed.
- 1990British Satellite Broadcasting and Sky Television plc merge to form BSkyB as a result of massive losses.
View the complete list of November 2 historical events.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2 and 1993 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Carlo Aquino, Cory Gunz, Chaka Khan, Tom Springfield, Ali Larter, Thea Gilmore, Imran Khan, Yōko Honda, Joan Ganz Cooney, Joe Kapp.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on November 2, 1993.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 19, 1967. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +202. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on April 27, 2000. Your incompatibility score is -158. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’d Do Anything for Love (But I Won’t Do That) by Meat Loaf as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 6, 1993). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 17, 1991 – Ed Sheeran, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer; May 19, 1956 – Martyn Ware, English keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (The Human League and Heaven 17); March 17, 1976 – Cynthia Daniel, American actress and photographer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,592