Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 2nd of November 2008 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 2, 2008 was a Sunday and it was the 307th day of the year 2008. It was the 44th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2008 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 41 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,437 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 1,812 days or 4.96 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 184 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 11, 2040.
If a dog named Hunter - a Pyrenean Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 76 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Hunter will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Hunter will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jennifer’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1924Rudy Van Gelder
- 1940Phil Minton
- 1952Maxine Nightingale
- 1962Mireille Delunsch
- 1965Samuel Le Bihan
- 1970Ely Buendia
- 1981Katharine Isabelle
- 1986Diana Penty
- 1995Brandon Soo Hoo
View the complete list of November 2 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 2.
- 1921Bill Mosienko, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 1994)
- 1944Patrice Chéreau, French actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2013)
- 1952Maxine Nightingale, English singer
- 1957Michael Bailey Smith, American actor
- 1957Notis Sfakianakis, Greek singer
- 1966Yoshinari Ogawa, Japanese wrestler
- 1977Jason Cerbone, American actor
- 1979Darren Young, American wrestler
- 1982Kyoko Fukada, Japanese actress and singer
- 1984Tamara Hope, Canadian actress and singer
View the complete list of November 2 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 619A qaghan of the Western Turkic Khaganate is assassinated in a Chinese palace by Eastern Turkic rivals after the approval of Tang emperor Gaozu.
- 1795The French Directory, a five-man revolutionary government, is created.
- 1899The Boers begin their 118-day siege of British-held Ladysmith during the Second Boer War.
- 1917The Military Revolutionary Committee of the Petrograd Soviet, in charge of preparation and carrying out the Russian Revolution, holds its first meeting.
- 1947In California, designer Howard Hughes performs the maiden (and only) flight of the Spruce Goose or H-4 The Hercules; the largest fixed-wing aircraft ever built.
- 1959The first section of the M1 motorway, the first inter-urban motorway in the United Kingdom, is opened between the present junctions 5 and 18, along with the M10 motorway and M45 motorway.
- 1960Penguin Books is found not guilty of obscenity in the trial R v Penguin Books Ltd., the Lady Chatterley’s Lover case.
- 1965Norman Morrison, a 31-year-old Quaker, sets himself on fire in front of the river entrance to the Pentagon to protest the use of napalm in the Vietnam war.
- 1982Channel 4 is launched in the United Kingdom.
- 1984Capital punishment: Velma Barfield becomes the first woman executed in the United States since 1962.
View the complete list of November 2 historical events.
Curious about this Purple Drizzle Cirrus? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 2, and 2008 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Song Seung-hyun, Jed Montero, Howard K. Smith, Kate Ceberano, Thierry Le Luron, Asi Cohen, Pat Finn, Fred Wood, Robert Dorning, Whip Hubley.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 2 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 2, 2008.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 2nd November 2008 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,709,049,780. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Whatever You Like by T.I. as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 8, 2008). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1725. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 137,464,471 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2008. The estimated number of babies born on 2nd November 2008 is 375,586. That’s equivalent to 261 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emma. This name was given to 18,809 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 22,591 times in the year 2008. Any chance you are Emma or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 2” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 2, 2008. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 307th day of 2008
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 44th Sunday of 2008
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2025: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 41 days
- Age on next birthday: 15 years old
- Days since birth: 5,437 days
- Days spent sleeping: 1,812 days
- Years spent sleeping: 4.96 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 184
- Next full moon: September 29 at 09:58:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 11, 2040
- Age in dog years: 76 dog years old using a Pyrenean Shepherd breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- 2008 world population: 6,709,049,780
- Number one song: Whatever You Like by T.I. (November 8, 2008)
- Babies born in 2008: 137,464,471
- Babies born in 2008 every day: 375,586
- Babies born in 2008 every minute: 261
- Popular girl’s name: Emma – 18,809 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 22,591 babies
- Roman numerals: II.XI.MMVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1969 – Elaine Irwin, American model; August 21, 1994 – Jacqueline Emerson, American actress and singer (Devo 2.0); August 14, 1972 – Yoo Jae-suk, South Korean actor and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,978