Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of November 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 20, 1925 was a Friday and it was the 324th day of the year 1925. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 58 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,545 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,136 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Maya Plisetskaya
- 1956Bo Derek
- 1961Jim Brickman
- 1968Chew Chor Meng
- 1970Sabrina Lloyd
- 1975Dierks Bentley
- 1976Jason Thompson
- 1978Freya Lim
- 1980Eiko Koike
- 2000Connie Talbot
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 20.
- 1880Walter Brack, German swimmer (d. 1919)
- 1927Estelle Parsons, American actress and director
- 1929Penelope Hobhouse, Irish gardener, author, and educator
- 1948John R. Bolton, American lawyer and diplomat, 25th United States Ambassador to the United Nations
- 1954Chris McNeill, American ski jumper (d. 2011)
- 1956Mark Gastineau, American football player and boxer
- 1967Teoman, Turkish singer-songwriter and actor
- 1977Josh Turner, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1979Maree Bowden, New Zealand netball player
- 1981Kimberley Walsh, English singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress (Girls Aloud)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 762During the An Shi Rebellion, the Tang dynasty, with the help of Huihe tribe, recaptures Luoyang from the rebels.
- 1789New Jersey becomes the first U.S. state to ratify the Bill of Rights.
- 1845Anglo-French blockade of the Río de la Plata: Battle of Vuelta de Obligado.
- 1917Ukraine is declared a republic.
- 1943World War II: Battle of Tarawa (Operation Galvanic) begins: United States Marines land on Tarawa Atoll in the Gilbert Islands and suffer heavy fire from Japanese shore guns and machine guns.
- 1974The United States Department of Justice files its final anti-trust suit against AT&T Corporation. This suit later leads to the breakup of AT&T and its Bell System.
- 1979Grand Mosque Seizure: About 200 Sunni Muslims revolt in Saudi Arabia at the site of the Kaaba in Mecca during the pilgrimage and take about 6000 hostages. The Saudi government receives help from Pakistani special forces to put down the uprising.
- 1980Lake Peigneur drains into an underlying salt deposit. A misplaced Texaco oil probe had been drilled into the Diamond Crystal Salt Mine, causing water to flow down into the mine, eroding the edges of the hole.
- 1991An Azerbaijani MI-8 helicopter carrying 19 peacekeeping mission team with officials and journalists from Russia, Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan is shot down by Armenian military forces in Khojavend District of Azerbaijan.
- 1998The first module of the International Space Station, Zarya, is launched.
View the complete list of historical events for November 20.
Curious about this Duhat Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 20 and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maxine Nightingale, Emil Fenyvessy, Fisher Stevens, Timur Bekmambetov, Cady McClain, Justin Henry, Chariz Solomon, Harve Presnell, Andrés Velencoso, Travis Willingham.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 20 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 20, 1925.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 16, 1989 – Elizabeth Olsen, American actress and singer; September 13, 1929 – Nicolai Ghiaurov, Bulgarian-Italian actor and singer (d. 2004); May 28, 1924 – Paul Hébert, Canadian actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 983