Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of November 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 20, 1925 was a Friday and it was the 324th day of the year 1925. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 174 days left before your next birthday. You will be 92 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,429 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,132 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Maya Plisetskaya
- 1943Veronica Hamel
- 1944Mike Vernon
- 1971Joel McHale
- 1975Joshua Gomez
- 1976Laura Harris
- 1976Tusshar Kapoor
- 1985Aaron Yan
- 1989Cody Linley
- 1992Maiha Ishimura
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 20.
- 1602Otto von Guericke, German physicist and politician (d. 1686)
- 1903Alexandra Danilova, Russian-American ballerina and choreographer (d. 1997)
- 1925Kaye Ballard, American actress and singer
- 1936Don DeLillo, American author and playwright
- 1942Meredith Monk, American composer and choreographer
- 1964Sophie Fillières, French director and screenwriter
- 1965Mike D, American rapper and drummer (Beastie Boys and The Latch Brothers)
- 1970Phife Dawg, American rapper (A Tribe Called Quest)
- 1973Angelica Bridges, American actress and singer
- 1984Tashard Choice, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1407A truce between John the Fearless, Duke of Burgundy and Louis of Valois, Duke of Orléans is agreed upon under the auspices of John, Duke of Berry. Orléans would be assassinated three days later by Burgundy.
- 1820An 80-ton sperm whale attacks the Essex (a whaling ship from Nantucket, Massachusetts) 2,000 miles from the western coast of South America. (Herman Melville’s 1851 novel Moby-Dick is in part inspired by this story.)
- 1861American Civil War: A secession ordinance is filed by Kentucky’s Confederate government.
- 1917Ukraine is declared a republic.
- 1943World War II: Battle of Tarawa (Operation Galvanic) begins: United States Marines land on Tarawa Atoll in the Gilbert Islands and suffer heavy fire from Japanese shore guns and machine guns.
- 1969Occupation of Alcatraz: Native American activists seize control of Alcatraz Island until being ousted by the U.S. Government on June 11, 1971.
- 1982The General Union of Ecuadorian Workers (UGTE) is founded.
- 1992In England, a fire breaks out in Windsor Castle, badly damaging the castle and causing over £50 million worth of damage.
- 1993Savings and loan crisis: The United States Senate Ethics Committee issues a stern censure of California senator Alan Cranston for his “dealings” with savings-and-loan executive Charles Keating.
- 1994The Angolan government and UNITA rebels sign the Lusaka Protocol in Zambia, ending 19 years of civil war. (Localized fighting resumes the next year.)
View the complete list of historical events for November 20.
Curious about this Pink Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 20 and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fadl Shaker, Danielle Byrnes, Minnie Pearl, Ivan Sergei, Orhan Gencebay, Adam Sessler, Diego Torres, Mirela, Tom Verlaine, Taron Egerton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 20 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 20, 1925.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 15, 1947 – Roky Erickson, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The 13th Floor Elevators); April 5, 1962 – Lana Clarkson, American model and actress (d. 2003); April 10, 1976 – Yoshino Kimura, Japanese actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 931