Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of November 1925 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 20, 1925 was a Friday and it was the 324th day of the year 1925. The next time you can reuse your old 1925 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 269 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,699 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,141 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Monique - a Toy Fox Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 388 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Monique will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Monique will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Estelle Parsons
- 1940Helma Sanders-Brahms
- 1956Bo Derek
- 1961Jim Brickman
- 1976Jason Thompson
- 1977Josh Turner
- 1980Eiko Koike
- 1986Oliver Sykes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 20.
- 1660Daniel Ernst Jablonski, Czech-German theologian and reformer (d. 1741)
- 1866Kenesaw Mountain Landis, American lawyer and judge (d. 1944)
- 1886Karl von Frisch, Austrian-German ethologist and zoologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 1982)
- 1914Emilio Pucci, Italian fashion designer and politician (d. 1992)
- 1947Joe Walsh, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (Eagles, James Gang, and Barnstorm)
- 1967Chris Childs, American basketball player
- 1970Joe Zaso, American actor and producer
- 1976Tusshar Kapoor, Indian actor
- 1986Ashley Fink, American actress and singer
- 2000Connie Talbot, English singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 284Diocletian is chosen as Roman emperor.
- 1194Palermo is conquered by Henry VI, Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1936José Antonio Primo de Rivera, founder of the Falange, is killed by a republican execution squad.
- 1940World War II: Hungary becomes a signatory of the Tripartite Pact, officially joining the Axis powers.
- 1982The General Union of Ecuadorian Workers (UGTE) is founded.
- 1985Microsoft Windows 1.0 is released.
- 1989Velvet Revolution: The number of protesters assembled in Prague, Czechoslovakia swells from 200,000 the day before to an estimated half-million.
- 1992In England, a fire breaks out in Windsor Castle, badly damaging the castle and causing over £50 million worth of damage.
- 1994The Angolan government and UNITA rebels sign the Lusaka Protocol in Zambia, ending 19 years of civil war. (Localized fighting resumes the next year.)
- 2008After critical failures in the US financial system began to build up after mid-September, the Dow Jones Industrial Average reaches its lowest level since 1997.
View the complete list of historical events for November 20.
Curious about this Vanilla Green Tea Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 20 and 1925 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Sorvino, Tony Jaa, Dan Bigras, Niall Matter, Steve J. Spears, Alwyn Uytingco, Montell Jordan, Travis Tritt, Petra Haden, Katija Pevec.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 20 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on November 20, 1925.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 20, 1957 – Alannah Currie, New Zealand singer-songwriter (Thompson Twins); June 8, 1931 – Dana Wynter, German-English actress (d. 2011); November 1, 1928 – Emmaline Henry, American actress (d. 1979).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,126