Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of November 1926 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 20, 1926 was a Saturday and it was the 324th day of the year 1926. It was the 47th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1926 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 259 days left before your next birthday. You will be 95 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,440 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,480 days or 31.43 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,166 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 29, 1958.
If a dog named Spook - a Norwich Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 396 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Spook will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Spook will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1937René Kollo
- 1942Bob Einstein
- 1947Joe Walsh
- 1948Park Chul-soo
- 1965Mike D
- 1969Callie Thorne
- 1977Josh Turner
- 1981Kimberley Walsh
- 1986Ashley Fink
- 1988Rhys Wakefield
View the complete list of November 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 20.
- 1925Maya Plisetskaya, Soviet-born Lithuanian-Spanish ballerina, choreographer, actress, and director (d. 2015)
- 1937René Kollo, German tenor and actor
- 1942Meredith Monk, American composer and choreographer
- 1951Rodger Bumpass, American actor and singer
- 1954Berit Andnor, Swedish politician, Swedish Minister of Social Affairs
- 1976Theodoros Velkos, Greek badminton player
- 1979Maree Bowden, New Zealand netball player
- 1981Carlos Boozer, American basketball player
- 1986Oliver Sykes, English singer-songwriter (Bring Me the Horizon)
- 1992Yen Santos, Filipino actress
View the complete list of November 20 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters VOMAOSTVKWZ? Check your answers here: Words with these letters VOMAOSTVKWZ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1194Palermo is conquered by Henry VI, Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1739Start of the Battle of Porto Bello between British and Spanish forces during the War of Jenkins’ Ear.
- 1805Beethoven’s only opera, Fidelio premieres in Vienna.
- 1820An 80-ton sperm whale attacks the Essex (a whaling ship from Nantucket, Massachusetts) 2,000 miles from the western coast of South America. (Herman Melville’s 1851 novel Moby-Dick is in part inspired by this story.)
- 1940World War II: Hungary becomes a signatory of the Tripartite Pact, officially joining the Axis powers.
- 1947The Princess Elizabeth marries Lieutenant Philip Mountbatten, who becomes the Duke of Edinburgh, at Westminster Abbey in London.
- 1969Vietnam War: The Plain Dealer publishes explicit photographs of dead villagers from the My Lai Massacre in Vietnam.
- 1980Lake Peigneur drains into an underlying salt deposit. A misplaced Texaco oil probe had been drilled into the Diamond Crystal Salt Mine, causing water to flow down into the mine, eroding the edges of the hole.
- 1982The General Union of Ecuadorian Workers (UGTE) is founded.
- 1998The first module of the International Space Station, Zarya, is launched.
View the complete list of November 20 historical events.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 20, and 1926 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: AraabMuzik, Kevin Nash, Scout Niblett, Rina Akiyama, Shane Bourne, Landau Eugene Murphy, Jr., Tamara Braun, Paul McCartney, Virginie Ledoyen, Ihor Podolchak.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 20 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 20, 1926.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th November 1926 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 13, 1938. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +217. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1906. Your score is -174. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 67,829 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,131 times in the year 1926. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 20, 1926. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 324th day of 1926
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 47th Saturday of 1926
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 259 days
- Age on next birthday: 95 years old
- Days since birth: 34,440 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,480 days
- Years spent sleeping: 31.43 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,166
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 29, 1958
- Age in dog years: 396 dog years old using a Norwich Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: March 13, 1938 (+217)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1906 (-174)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 67,829 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,131 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.XI.MCMXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 17, 1975 – Darude, Finnish DJ and producer; October 7, 1975 – Jamie Hector, American actor; September 28, 1942 – Tim Maia, Brazilian singer-songwriter (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,947