Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of November 1937 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 20, 1937 was a Saturday and it was the 324th day of the year 1937. The next time you can reuse your old 1937 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 268 days left before your next birthday. You will be 81 years old when that day comes. There have been 29,317 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 992 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Jen-E - a Dachshund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 340 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jen-E will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jen-E will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Aleksey Batalov
- 1940Helma Sanders-Brahms
- 1942Bob Einstein
- 1948Richard Masur
- 1954Steve Dahl
- 1975Dierks Bentley
- 1976Laura Harris
- 1978Nadine Velazquez
- 1986Ashley Fink
- 1993Sumire Satō
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 20.
- 1765Thomas Fremantle, English admiral and politician (d. 1819)
- 1907Henri-Georges Clouzot, French director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 1977)
- 1912Otto von Habsburg, Austrian-German husband of Princess Regina of Saxe-Meiningen (d. 2011)
- 1917Bobby Locke, South African golfer (d. 1987)
- 1937Ruth Laredo, American pianist and educator (d. 2005)
- 1942Norman Greenbaum, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1946Judy Woodruff, American journalist and educator
- 1959Sean Young, American actress and dancer
- 1970Matt Blunt, American lieutenant and politician, 54th Governor of Missouri
- 1970Phife Dawg, American rapper (A Tribe Called Quest)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 284Diocletian is chosen as Roman emperor.
- 1407A truce between John the Fearless, Duke of Burgundy and Louis of Valois, Duke of Orléans is agreed upon under the auspices of John, Duke of Berry. Orléans would be assassinated three days later by Burgundy.
- 1861American Civil War: A secession ordinance is filed by Kentucky’s Confederate government.
- 1943World War II: Battle of Tarawa (Operation Galvanic) begins: United States Marines land on Tarawa Atoll in the Gilbert Islands and suffer heavy fire from Japanese shore guns and machine guns.
- 1952Slánský trials: A series of Stalinist and anti-Semitic show trials in Czechoslovakia.
- 1977Egyptian President Anwar Sadat becomes the first Arab leader to officially visit Israel, when he meets Israeli prime minister Menachem Begin and speaks before the Knesset in Jerusalem, seeking a permanent peace settlement.
- 1992In England, a fire breaks out in Windsor Castle, badly damaging the castle and causing over £50 million worth of damage.
- 1993Savings and loan crisis: The United States Senate Ethics Committee issues a stern censure of California senator Alan Cranston for his “dealings” with savings-and-loan executive Charles Keating.
- 1994The Angolan government and UNITA rebels sign the Lusaka Protocol in Zambia, ending 19 years of civil war. (Localized fighting resumes the next year.)
- 1998A court in Taliban-controlled Afghanistan declares accused terrorist Osama bin Laden “a man without a sin” in regard to the 1998 U.S. embassy bombings in Kenya and Tanzania.
View the complete list of historical events for November 20.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 20 and 1937 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Joshua Jackson, French Stewart, Maia Morgenstern, Davis Guggenheim, Joe Rogan, Siri Tollerød, Nicole Sullivan, Sonny Sandoval, Moon Bloodgood, Renee Olstead.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 20 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on November 20, 1937.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 950. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 19, 1968 – Ashley Judd, American actress and producer; December 30, 1945 – Lloyd Kaufman, American director, producer, and screenwriter, co-founded Troma Entertainment; May 12, 1942 – Billy Swan, American singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,218