Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of November 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 20, 1976 was a Saturday and it was the 325th day of the year 1976. It was the 47th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 276 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,795 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,265 days or 14.41 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 535 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 29, 2008.
If a dog named Soy - a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 243 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Soy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Soy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Henri-Georges Clouzot
- 1919Phyllis Thaxter
- 1927Estelle Parsons
- 1948Barbara Hendricks
- 1949Jeff Dowd
- 1961Larry Karaszewski
- 1966Kevin Gilbert (musician)
- 1971Joel McHale
- 1976Jason Thompson
View the complete list of November 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 20.
- 1905Minoo Masani, Indian politician (d. 1998)
- 1923Nadine Gordimer, South African author and activist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2014)
- 1937Ruth Laredo, American pianist and educator (d. 2005)
- 1940Helma Sanders-Brahms, German director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2014)
- 1942Joe Biden, American lawyer and politician, 47th Vice President of the United States
- 1965Jimmy Vasser, American race car driver
- 1977Daniel Svensson, Swedish drummer (In Flames and Diabolique)
- 1986Oliver Sykes, English singer-songwriter (Bring Me the Horizon)
- 1989Sergei Polunin, Ukrainian ballet dancer
- 1991Anthony Knockaert, French footballer
View the complete list of November 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Daniela’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1194Palermo is conquered by Henry VI, Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1739Start of the Battle of Porto Bello between British and Spanish forces during the War of Jenkins’ Ear.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: British forces land at the Palisades and then attack Fort Lee. The Continental Army starts to retreat across New Jersey.
- 1947The Princess Elizabeth marries Lieutenant Philip Mountbatten, who becomes the Duke of Edinburgh, at Westminster Abbey in London.
- 1962Cuban Missile Crisis ends: In response to the Soviet Union agreeing to remove its missiles from Cuba, U.S. President John F. Kennedy ends the quarantine of the Caribbean nation.
- 1969Vietnam War: The Plain Dealer publishes explicit photographs of dead villagers from the My Lai Massacre in Vietnam.
- 1977Egyptian President Anwar Sadat becomes the first Arab leader to officially visit Israel, when he meets Israeli prime minister Menachem Begin and speaks before the Knesset in Jerusalem, seeking a permanent peace settlement.
- 1979Grand Mosque Seizure: About 200 Sunni Muslims revolt in Saudi Arabia at the site of the Kaaba in Mecca during the pilgrimage and take about 6000 hostages. The Saudi government receives help from Pakistani special forces to put down the uprising.
- 1992In England, a fire breaks out in Windsor Castle, badly damaging the castle and causing over £50 million worth of damage.
- 2003After the November 15 bombings, a second day of the 2003 Istanbul bombings occurs in Istanbul, Turkey, destroying the Turkish head office of HSBC Bank AS and the British consulate.
View the complete list of November 20 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Bubble Cube? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 20, and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Robert Donat, Kym Gyngell, Laura Allen, Cher, Peer Guldbrandsen, Prabhu Deva, Darin Brooks, Skyler Gisondo, Collien Ulmen-Fernandes, Dino De Laurentiis.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 20 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on November 20, 1976.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th November 1976 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 25, 1995. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +132. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on November 4, 1964. Your score is -145. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,160,185,010. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tonight’s the Night (Gonna Be Alright) by Rod Stewart as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 20, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1100. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, temple-dancer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,620,578 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1976. The estimated number of babies born on 20th November 1976 is 332,297. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 59,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 66,964 times in the year 1976. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 20, 1976. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 325th day of 1976
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 47th Saturday of 1976
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2022: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 276 days
- Age on next birthday: 44 years old
- Days since birth: 15,795 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,265 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.41 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 535
- Next full moon: March 9 at 17:49:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 29, 2008
- Age in dog years: 243 dog years old using a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: July 25, 1995 (+132)
- Worst compatible birthday: November 4, 1964 (-145)
- 1976 world population: 4,160,185,010
- Number one song: Tonight’s the Night (Gonna Be Alright) by Rod Stewart (November 20, 1976)
- Babies born in 1976: 121,620,578
- Babies born in 1976 every day: 332,297
- Babies born in 1976 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 59,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 66,964 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.XI.MCMLXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 27, 1969 – Sofia Milos, Swiss-American actress; February 23, 1981 – Mai Nakahara, Japanese voice actress and singer; May 31, 1934 – Jim Hutton, American actor (d. 1979).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,093