Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of November 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 20, 1979 was a Tuesday and it was the 324th day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 270 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,975 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 473 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Claudette - a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 172 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Claudette will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Claudette will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Henri-Georges Clouzot
- 1930Bernard Horsfall
- 1937René Kollo
- 1940Helma Sanders-Brahms
- 1942Bob Einstein
- 1985Dan Byrd
- 1989Cody Linley
- 1992Yen Santos
- 1993Sumire Satō
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 20.
- 1620Avvakum, Russian priest and saint (d. 1682)
- 1813Franc Miklošič, Slovenian linguist and philologist (d. 1891)
- 1925Robert F. Kennedy, American soldier, lawyer, and politician, 64th United States Attorney General (d. 1968)
- 1937Ruth Laredo, American pianist and educator (d. 2005)
- 1941Haseena Moin, Pakistani screenwriter and playwright
- 1946Greg Cook, American football player and sportscaster (d. 2012)
- 1946Judy Woodruff, American journalist and educator
- 1946Patriarch Kirill of Moscow
- 1964Doug Ford, Jr., Canadian businessman and politician
- 1967Tarique Rahman, Bangladeshi businessman and politician
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1695Zumbi, the last of the leaders of Quilombo dos Palmares in early Brazil, is executed by the forces of Portuguese bandeirante Domingos Jorge Velho.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: British forces land at the Palisades and then attack Fort Lee. The Continental Army starts to retreat across New Jersey.
- 1805Beethoven’s only opera, Fidelio premieres in Vienna.
- 1936José Antonio Primo de Rivera, founder of the Falange, is killed by a republican execution squad.
- 1980Lake Peigneur drains into an underlying salt deposit. A misplaced Texaco oil probe had been drilled into the Diamond Crystal Salt Mine, causing water to flow down into the mine, eroding the edges of the hole.
- 1989Velvet Revolution: The number of protesters assembled in Prague, Czechoslovakia swells from 200,000 the day before to an estimated half-million.
- 1992In England, a fire breaks out in Windsor Castle, badly damaging the castle and causing over £50 million worth of damage.
- 1994The Angolan government and UNITA rebels sign the Lusaka Protocol in Zambia, ending 19 years of civil war. (Localized fighting resumes the next year.)
- 1998The first module of the International Space Station, Zarya, is launched.
- 2003After the November 15 bombings, a second day of the 2003 Istanbul bombings occurs in Istanbul, Turkey, destroying the Turkish head office of HSBC Bank AS and the British consulate.
View the complete list of historical events for November 20.
Curious about this Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 20 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bulat Okudzhava, Neda Ukraden, Bitsie Tulloch, Elise Neal, Eva Norvind, La Lupe, Fran Cosmo, Carlo Boszhard, Kellie Waymire, Holliston Coleman.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 20 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 20, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was No More Tears (Enough is Enough) by Barbra Streisand and Donna Summer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 24, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1979 – Jennifer Morrison, American actress and producer; June 9, 1966 – Tamela Mann, American singer-songwriter and actress; May 28, 1948 – Pierre Rapsat, Belgian singer-songwriter (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,261