Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of November 1979 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
November 20, 1979 was a Tuesday and it was the 324th day of the year 1979. The next time you can reuse your old 1979 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 116 days left before your next birthday. You will be 38 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,764 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 466 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1916Evelyn Keyes
- 1925Kaye Ballard
- 1928Aleksey Batalov
- 1936Bill Wallis
- 1948Barbara Hendricks
- 1951Rodger Bumpass
- 1969Callie Thorne
- 1976Laura Harris
- 1982Margo Stilley
- 1988Rhys Wakefield
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 20.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 20.
- 1851Margherita of Savoy (d. 1926)
- 1884Norman Thomas, American minister and politician (d. 1968)
- 1925Maya Plisetskaya, Soviet-born Lithuanian-Spanish ballerina, choreographer, actress, and director (d. 2015)
- 1928Aleksey Batalov, Russian actor and director
- 1946Judy Woodruff, American journalist and educator
- 1957John Eriksen, Danish footballer (d. 2002)
- 1970Sabrina Lloyd, American actress
- 1976Tusshar Kapoor, Indian actor
- 1977Rudy Charles, American wrestling referee
- 1979Maree Bowden, New Zealand netball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 20.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: British forces land at the Palisades and then attack Fort Lee. The Continental Army starts to retreat across New Jersey.
- 1805Beethoven’s only opera, Fidelio premieres in Vienna.
- 1917World War I: Battle of Cambrai begins: British forces make early progress in an attack on German positions but are later pushed back.
- 1936José Antonio Primo de Rivera, founder of the Falange, is killed by a republican execution squad.
- 1947The Princess Elizabeth marries Lieutenant Philip Mountbatten, who becomes the Duke of Edinburgh, at Westminster Abbey in London.
- 1969Vietnam War: The Plain Dealer publishes explicit photographs of dead villagers from the My Lai Massacre in Vietnam.
- 1979Grand Mosque Seizure: About 200 Sunni Muslims revolt in Saudi Arabia at the site of the Kaaba in Mecca during the pilgrimage and take about 6000 hostages. The Saudi government receives help from Pakistani special forces to put down the uprising.
- 1982The General Union of Ecuadorian Workers (UGTE) is founded.
- 1998The first module of the International Space Station, Zarya, is launched.
- 2001In Washington, D.C., U.S. President George W. Bush dedicates the United States Department of Justice headquarters building as the Robert F. Kennedy Justice Building, honoring the late Robert F. Kennedy on what would have been his 76th birthday.
View the complete list of historical events for November 20.
Curious about this Cool Blue Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 20 and 1979 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: B.I, Nic Hill, Harry Secombe, Jay DeMarcus, Trevor St. John, Kevin Bridges, Anna Carteret, Eve Ensler, Henry Koster, Erik Palladino.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 20 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on November 20, 1979.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was No More Tears (Enough is Enough) by Barbra Streisand and Donna Summer as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 24, 1979). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 13, 1958 – Frances Barber, English actress and singer; January 28, 1993 – Will Poulter, English actor; July 28, 1969 – Alexis Arquette, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,097