Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of November 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
November 20, 1981 was a Friday and it was the 324th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 268 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,246 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 448 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Kenken - a English Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 182 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kenken will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kenken will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Henri-Georges Clouzot
- 1937René Kollo
- 1947Joe Walsh
- 1948Richard Masur
- 1949Jeff Dowd
- 1965Mike D
- 1977Josh Turner
- 1978Nadine Velazquez
- 1980Eiko Koike
- 1986Ashley Fink
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for November 20.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 20.
- 1841Wilfrid Laurier, Canadian lawyer and politician, 7th Prime Minister of Canada (d. 1919)
- 1903Alexandra Danilova, Russian-American ballerina and choreographer (d. 1997)
- 1946Patriarch Kirill of Moscow
- 1947Joe Walsh, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (Eagles, James Gang, and Barnstorm)
- 1954Berit Andnor, Swedish politician, Swedish Minister of Social Affairs
- 1957Mike Craven, English footballer
- 1977Daniel Svensson, Swedish drummer (In Flames and Diabolique)
- 1977Josh Turner, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor
- 1980James Chambers, English footballer
- 1983Future, American rapper
View the complete list of famous birthdays for November 20.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1776American Revolutionary War: British forces land at the Palisades and then attack Fort Lee. The Continental Army starts to retreat across New Jersey.
- 1936José Antonio Primo de Rivera, founder of the Falange, is killed by a republican execution squad.
- 1940World War II: Hungary becomes a signatory of the Tripartite Pact, officially joining the Axis powers.
- 1945Nuremberg trials: Trials against 24 Nazi war criminals start at the Palace of Justice at Nuremberg.
- 1969Occupation of Alcatraz: Native American activists seize control of Alcatraz Island until being ousted by the U.S. Government on June 11, 1971.
- 1969Vietnam War: The Plain Dealer publishes explicit photographs of dead villagers from the My Lai Massacre in Vietnam.
- 1974The United States Department of Justice files its final anti-trust suit against AT&T Corporation. This suit later leads to the breakup of AT&T and its Bell System.
- 1993Savings and loan crisis: The United States Senate Ethics Committee issues a stern censure of California senator Alan Cranston for his “dealings” with savings-and-loan executive Charles Keating.
- 1998The first module of the International Space Station, Zarya, is launched.
- 2001In Washington, D.C., U.S. President George W. Bush dedicates the United States Department of Justice headquarters building as the Robert F. Kennedy Justice Building, honoring the late Robert F. Kennedy on what would have been his 76th birthday.
View the complete list of historical events for November 20.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 20 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Saif Ali Khan, Paul Walker, Bert Parnaby, Eddie Deezen, Susannah York, Jimmy Fontana, Gabrielle Anwar, Anne Winters, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Roger Creager.
The zodiac sign of a person born on November 20 is Scorpio ♏. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on November 20, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Scorpio horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Physical by Olivia Newton-John as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 21, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 1775. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 31, 1972 – Joey McIntyre, American singer-songwriter and actor (New Kids on the Block); June 21, 1951 – Nils Lofgren, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (E Street Band and Crazy Horse); July 26, 1940 – Tolis Voskopoulos, Greek singer-songwriter and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,254