Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 20th of November 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
November 20, 1989 was a Monday and it was the 324th day of the year 1989. It was the 47th Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 151 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,537 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,846 days or 10.53 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 390 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on July 29, 2021.
If a dog named Smooshy - a Chihuahua breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 144 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Smooshy will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Smooshy will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Kon Ichikawa
- 1942Bob Einstein
- 1959Sean Young
- 1969Callie Thorne
- 1975Dierks Bentley
- 1980Eiko Koike
- 1981Kimberley Walsh
- 1986Ashley Fink
- 1986Oliver Sykes
- 1993Sumire Satō
View the complete list of November 20 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 20.
- 1602Otto von Guericke, German physicist and politician (d. 1686)
- 1841Victor D'Hondt, Belgian mathematician, lawyer, and jurist (d. 1901)
- 1886Robert Hunter, American golfer (d. 1971)
- 1917Bobby Locke, South African golfer (d. 1987)
- 1917Robert Byrd, American lawyer and politician (d. 2010)
- 1936Bill Wallis, English actor (d. 2013)
- 1940Helma Sanders-Brahms, German director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2014)
- 1945Nanette Workman, American-Canadian singer-songwriter and actress
- 1964Doug Ford, Jr., Canadian businessman and politician
- 1989Agon Mehmeti, Swedish footballer
View the complete list of November 20 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Willard’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 284Diocletian is chosen as Roman emperor.
- 762During the An Shi Rebellion, the Tang dynasty, with the help of Huihe tribe, recaptures Luoyang from the rebels.
- 1695Zumbi, the last of the leaders of Quilombo dos Palmares in early Brazil, is executed by the forces of Portuguese bandeirante Domingos Jorge Velho.
- 1805Beethoven’s only opera, Fidelio premieres in Vienna.
- 1820An 80-ton sperm whale attacks the Essex (a whaling ship from Nantucket, Massachusetts) 2,000 miles from the western coast of South America. (Herman Melville’s 1851 novel Moby-Dick is in part inspired by this story.)
- 1945Nuremberg trials: Trials against 24 Nazi war criminals start at the Palace of Justice at Nuremberg.
- 1952Slánský trials: A series of Stalinist and anti-Semitic show trials in Czechoslovakia.
- 1974The United States Department of Justice files its final anti-trust suit against AT&T Corporation. This suit later leads to the breakup of AT&T and its Bell System.
- 1989Velvet Revolution: The number of protesters assembled in Prague, Czechoslovakia swells from 200,000 the day before to an estimated half-million.
- 1993Savings and loan crisis: The United States Senate Ethics Committee issues a stern censure of California senator Alan Cranston for his “dealings” with savings-and-loan executive Charles Keating.
View the complete list of November 20 historical events.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 20, and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tammy Lynn Michaels, Benny Mardones, Anita Yuen, Jessie Matthews, Kōji Seto, Alan Bennett, Joel McCrea, Steven Miller, Telangana Shakuntala, Melora Hardin.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 20 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on November 20, 1989.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 20th November 1989 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +216. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 30, 1972. Your score is -176. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,201,440,110. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Blame It on the Rain by Milli Vanilli as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (November 25, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Scotland approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, broker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,969,301 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1989. The estimated number of babies born on 20th November 1989 is 380,738. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 47,885 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,382 times in the year 1989. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 20” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 20, 1989. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 324th day of 1989
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 47th Monday of 1989
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 151 days
- Age on next birthday: 32 years old
- Days since birth: 11,537 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,846 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.53 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 390
- Next full moon: June 24 at 18:42:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 29, 2021
- Age in dog years: 144 dog years old using a Chihuahua breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (+216)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 30, 1972 (-176)
- 1989 world population: 5,201,440,110
- Number one song: Blame It on the Rain by Milli Vanilli (November 25, 1989)
- Babies born in 1989: 138,969,301
- Babies born in 1989 every day: 380,738
- Babies born in 1989 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 47,885 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,382 babies
- Roman numerals: XX.XI.MCMLXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 17, 1976 – Peja, Polish rapper and producer (Slums Attack); March 29, 1981 – Megan Hilty, American actress and singer; March 4, 1912 – Judith Furse, English actress (d. 1974).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,040