Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of November 1912 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
November 21, 1912 was a Thursday and it was the 326th day of the year 1912. It was the 47th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1912 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 358 days left before your next birthday. You will be 111 years old when that day comes. There have been 40,184 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 13,395 days or 36.67 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,361 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on July 30, 1944.
If a dog named Anise - a Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 515 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Anise will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Anise will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1912Eleanor Powell
- 1913Roy Boulting
- 1932Chronis Exarhakos
- 1947Tiny Ron Taylor
- 1964Liza Tarbuck
- 1969Ken Griffey, Jr.
- 1972Rain Phoenix
- 1975Cherie Johnson
- 1980Elaine Yiu
- 1985Carly Rae Jepsen
View the complete list of November 21 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Nov 21.
- 1495John Bale, English bishop and historian (d. 1563)
- 1854Pope Benedict XV (d. 1922)
- 1922María Casares, Spanish-French actress (d. 1996)
- 1934Laurence Luckinbill, American actor
- 1948George Zimmer, American businessman, founded Men’s Wearhouse
- 1966Thanasis Kolitsidakis, Greek footballer
- 1982Ioana Ciolacu, Romanian fashion designer
- 1984Willy Mason, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1989Dárvin Chávez, Mexican footballer
- 1989Getter Laar, Estonian footballer
View the complete list of November 21 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Byron’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1009Lý Công Uẩn is enthroned as emperor of Đại Cồ Việt, founding the Lý dynasty.
- 1386Timur of Samarkand captures and sacks the Georgian capital of Tbilisi, taking King Bagrat V of Georgia captive.
- 1620Plymouth Colony settlers sign the Mayflower Compact (November 11, O.S.).
- 1894Port Arthur, Manchuria, falls to the Japanese, a decisive victory of the First Sino-Japanese War, after which Japanese troops are accused of the massacre of the remaining inhabitants of the city. (Reports conflict on this subject.)
- 1922Rebecca Latimer Felton of Georgia takes the oath of office, becoming the first female United States Senator.
- 1950Two Canadian National Railway trains collide in northeastern British Columbia in the Canoe River train crash; the death toll is 21, with 17 of them Canadian troops bound for Korea.
- 1980A deadly fire breaks out at the MGM Grand Hotel in Paradise, Nevada (now Bally’s Las Vegas). Eighty-seven people are killed and more than 650 are injured in the worst disaster in Nevada history.
- 1983US military campaign in Granada ends.
- 2004The island of Dominica is hit by the most destructive earthquake in its history. The northern half of the island sustains the most damage, especially the town of Portsmouth. It is also felt in neighboring Guadeloupe, where one person is killed.
- 2006Anti-Syrian Lebanese Minister and MP Pierre Gemayel is assassinated in suburban Beirut.
View the complete list of November 21 historical events.
Curious about this Blueberry Spiral? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 11, 21, and 1912 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Peter Rowan, Ben Stein, Rosana Arbelo, Andy McCluskey, Leslie Hendrix, John Schlesinger, Pauly Shore, Rolf Wenkhaus, Johnny Neel, Timothy Bottoms.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on November 21 is Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion) – a fixed sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Pluto – the planet of transformation. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on November 21, 1912.
Topaz is the modern birthstone for the month of November while Pearl is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Scorpio is beryl. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 21st November 1912 is Chrysanthemum for loveliness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 1, 1926. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +97. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on September 13, 1928. Your score is -92. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 600. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, forester.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 32,304 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 24,587 times in the year 1912. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man November 21” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about November 21, 1912. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 326th day of 1912
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 47th Thursday of 1912
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2024: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 358 days
- Age on next birthday: 111 years old
- Days since birth: 40,184 days
- Days spent sleeping: 13,395 days
- Years spent sleeping: 36.67 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,361
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on July 30, 1944
- Age in dog years: 515 dog years old using a Collie breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Scorpio ♏ (The Scorpion)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Pluto – the planet of transformation
- Western zodiac gemstone: Beryl
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Topaz
- Mystical birthstone: Pearl (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Chrysanthemum for loveliness
- Best compatible birthday: September 1, 1926 (+97)
- Worst compatible birthday: September 13, 1928 (-92)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 32,304 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 24,587 babies
- Roman numerals: XXI.XI.MCMXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 15, 1995 – Yui Ogura, Japanese voice actress and singer; March 6, 1991 – Tyler, The Creator, American rapper, producer, and actor (Odd Future); July 3, 1947 – Betty Buckley, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,893